Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77075 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
even am's would destroy you lol pro phys cat is on a whole other level lmao

are you mildly retarded?

like some kind of comprehension problems?

English a second language maybe?
b

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2014, 02:57:24 PM »
At this present time I look better than you, hell uncle junior looks better than you until you post a picture.

lol dosnt bother me "mate"

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »
are you mildly retarded?

so you think your body is comparable to pro physique category?

Simple Simon

« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2014, 02:58:38 PM »
lol dosnt bother me "mate"

Lol, doesn't bother me either.
Carry on sniping without having the gonads to back up your words.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2014, 02:59:35 PM »
I think you will find this is now about you.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2014, 03:02:31 PM »
You know im right so go for the insults, i havnt insulted you just stated a fact . Keep circle jerking eachother off over how "great" you are and how to get your "pro" tier body  lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2014, 03:02:48 PM »
Lol have you seen ESFitness photos?

;D

I think it's funny you keep coming back to the same 'ole "have you seen his photos" line.

NOBODY has seen my photos. lol. you or anybody else, besides a couple guys who train in my gym that post here... who actually see me every day, not in pics.

you judge my "experience" based on pics on my facebook from 2-3yrs ago? lol... when I was either a-on trt, b-on trt+300 tren, or c-depleted and down 40lbs from 9 months of 200+mcg/day t3 (some pics were from the week after I got out of the hospital).

I have friends and family on my fb, do you really think I'm gonna post pics big and purple with veins everywhere? you realize what kind of attention I'd get from that? you think I'm having my ex print out those pics and bring them to court with her during a custody hearing?

holy fuck you're stupid.

I live in real life... the opinions of a few people in AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD don't mean dick to me... and I'm amazed at how a grown adult man, would cherish the attention and admiration of faceless names on the same msg board over pictures of himself.

simple simon and no one, you're fucking clowns. do you even train people IN REAL LIFE??? have you EVER? lol... no one's only claim to fame is posting pictures on getbig.. lol.... AND writing a ebook that was promoted on getbig. bawahahaa.... dude, you're delusional. do you have a decent physique? sure.. is it better than mine? in some ways.. do you blow me or anybody else out of the water? hahaha... keep telling yourself you do, doesn't matter to me.

btw... I saw your little posts... but didnt' bother reading them... if I had posted the same few paragraphs, your little cheerleader Simple Simon wouldn't used his favorite term "Meltdown"... but I'm no child, so i'll let Simpleton keep his token term... along with "owned".... as I'm sure he'll have fun relying the story at his weekly Dungeons and Dragons meeting tonight (as it is Friday night).

i'll go about my days, earning income and paying my bills and worrying about REAL LIFE things... you guys can continue to seek the approval of a bunch of shmoes on the internet, via getbig and instagram.

lol @ "warning - while you were typing 14 new replies..."

fucking losers....

missing the entire point of the thread.

Simple Simon

« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
You know im right so go for the insults, i havnt insulted you just stated a fact . Keep circle jerking eachother off over how "great" you are and how to get your "pro" tier body  lol
I haven't insulted you at all.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2014, 03:08:08 PM »

No reply? Humble yourself then. Yawn time for an egg pancake. Ciao hotshots!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2014, 03:08:37 PM »

are you retarded?

just a simple yes or no will suffice.

but to humour you, no I don't think I'm whatever the fuck you called it. that's 1 in 1 million genetics. just likd winning the O requires 1 in a million genetics.

I have very average genetics at best. but I've done really really well with what I got, Clarence. :D
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2014, 03:10:45 PM »
I think it's funny you keep coming back to the same 'ole "have you seen his photos" line.

NOBODY has seen my photos. lol. you or anybody else, besides a couple guys who train in my gym that post here... who actually see me every day, not in pics.

you judge my "experience" based on pics on my facebook from 2-3yrs ago? lol... when I was either a-on trt, b-on trt+300 tren, or c-depleted and down 40lbs from 9 months of 200+mcg/day t3 (some pics were from the week after I got out of the hospital).

I have friends and family on my fb, do you really think I'm gonna post pics big and purple with veins everywhere? you realize what kind of attention I'd get from that? you think I'm having my ex print out those pics and bring them to court with her during a custody hearing?

holy fuck you're stupid.

I live in real life... the opinions of a few people in AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD don't mean dick to me... and I'm amazed at how a grown adult man, would cherish the attention and admiration of faceless names on the same msg board over pictures of himself.

simple simon and no one, you're fucking clowns. do you even train people IN REAL LIFE??? have you EVER? lol... no one's only claim to fame is posting pictures on getbig.. lol.... AND writing a ebook that was promoted on getbig. bawahahaa.... dude, you're delusional. do you have a decent physique? sure.. is it better than mine? in some ways.. do you blow me or anybody else out of the water? hahaha... keep telling yourself you do, doesn't matter to me.

btw... I saw your little posts... but didnt' bother reading them... if I had posted the same few paragraphs, your little cheerleader Simple Simon wouldn't used his favorite term "Meltdown"... but I'm no child, so i'll let Simpleton keep his token term... along with "owned".... as I'm sure he'll have fun relying the story at his weekly Dungeons and Dragons meeting tonight (as it is Friday night).

i'll go about my days, earning income and paying my bills and worrying about REAL LIFE things... you guys can continue to seek the approval of a bunch of shmoes on the internet, via getbig and instagram.

fucking losers....

Great post.
Well written, a little long winded for me but thats great.

Still doesn't alter the fact that your advice on here will now be taken with a massive pinch of salt.

I look forward to your future posts with enthusiasm.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2014, 03:11:25 PM »
ESF are you a millionaire? I remember you saying anything less than an S class is not a real merc and you wont even let your wife drive a c class and an a class is something you buy your daughter when she graduate

or

are you severely deep in debt?

just curiosity

not a millionaire and not in debt.

I'm good with my money. make more than you spend and don't risk more than you can afford to lose... it's not that hard.

don't need to be a millionaire or be in debt ot afford an s-class.. and you can afford a used Hyundai genesis, you can afford a C-Class.

takes some ppl longer to figure it out, and even then, most ppl won't act on it out of fear.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2014, 03:13:42 PM »
decent thread

warms my heart to see simon and no one tag teaming against

the multi millionaire cage fighting 300 lbs with abs phenomenon esf fitness
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
decent thread

warms my heart to see simon and no one tag teaming against

the multi millionaire cage fighting 300 lbs with abs phenomenon esf fitness
The guy has destroyed what reputation he had with his reluctance to validate his claims.

No one has systematically dissected him in this thread.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2014, 03:16:26 PM »

holy fuck you're stupid.

fucking losers....

meltdown.

and it's you that's missing the point of the thread, asspipe- that your full of shit.

nobody's attacking you. all I'm doing is holding you accountable for your words. there your words. so don't get pissed and damage your keyboard when someone calls you on your bullshit.

own it.

wah wah wah FB photos from 3 years ago. funny for a guy who's looks so bad you sure took a lot of pics of yourself looking like shit.

most people only post pics looking their best. you post pic after pic of yourself at your worst.

lol quite the enigma you are.

:D
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2014, 03:18:36 PM »
The guy has destroyed what reputation he had with his reluctance to validate his claims.

No one has systematically dissected him in this thread.

he sells steroids

hence the 6 grams a week crap

ive seen his pics he looks like an average gym rat at best

you and no one both smoke him

if he is selling the same shit he is taking then he needs to get his money back
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2014, 03:22:27 PM »
he sells steroids

hence the 6 grams a week crap

ive seen his pics he looks like an average gym rat at best

you and no one both smoke him

if he is selling the same shit he is taking then he needs to get his money back

ok now I get it.

fuck I was wondering wtf this guys going on abt mega cycles for all the time.

ESF I owe you an apology dude. your just a shrewd business man doing a little advertising.

nothing wrong w a little free enterprise.

carry on.

b

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »

holy fuck you're stupid.

fucking losers....

Esf getting knocked the fuck out, yet bounces up and throws a HUGE reply.

Props.  Battle of two fellas that go for the throat. Solid posts by both no one and esf.

No one has more cred though...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2014, 03:24:41 PM »
Great post.
Well written, a little long winded for me but thats great.

Still doesn't alter the fact that your advice on here will now be taken with a massive pinch of salt.

I look forward to your future posts with enthusiasm.

I don't care one bit.

I post from my personal experience.

PERSONAL - EXPERIENCE

not "well, I THINK... " or "well, so & so says..."...

PERSONAL - EXPERIENCE

years ago, NOBODY would talk about how to use insulin, because not many knew.. so I asked EVERYBODY I could... finally I got a few mins with Milos... and later with Nasser and they were nice enough to give me, as a young punk kid, the basics.. very basics.... but beyond that, nobody knew what would happen if you used 30iu, 40iu, 60iu per day... nobody had the answers, and by the time I was comfortable with insulin, milos and Nasser were gone.. either moving away or training at a different gym... so I was my own guinea pig, and the shit people said would "absolutely 100% put you in a coma and kill you" turned out to be not exactly true..... so when I started talking, writing, posting about what I was doing, people would do exactly what you guys are doing now... and this was many, many years ago.. so nothing has changed.

personal fucking experience is what I write about. I don't write about 13g/wk... or even 10g/wk... even though I know/knew a couple/few guys who used 10+g/wk, I can only go by what they told me, what I recall them telling me (being that 10g wasn't much greater than 5)..... I write about what IVE DONE and what I'VE NOTICED.

steroids aren't magic. it takes x amount of food plus x amount of PED's to equal x amount of lean bodyweight (lean, hard separated bodybuilder physique).

you can't just expect to take more steroids and all of a sudden you're gonna be a pro... doesn't work that way.

take all the steroids you can afford, and if you're not doing other things right, or at least adequately, you're not gonna be a "pro" or a "freak" or a "monster"... at least not size-wise.

Simple Simon

« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »
I don't care one bit.

I post from my personal experience.

PERSONAL - EXPERIENCE

not "well, I THINK... " or "well, so & so says..."...

PERSONAL - EXPERIENCE

years ago, NOBODY would talk about how to use insulin, because not many knew.. so I asked EVERYBODY I could... finally I got a few mins with Milos... and later with Nasser and they were nice enough to give me, as a young punk kid, the basics.. very basics.... but beyond that, nobody knew what would happen if you used 30iu, 40iu, 60iu per day... nobody had the answers, and by the time I was comfortable with insulin, milos and Nasser were gone.. either moving away or training at a different gym... so I was my own guinea pig, and the shit people said would "absolutely 100% put you in a coma and kill you" turned out to be not exactly true..... so when I started talking, writing, posting about what I was doing, people would do exactly what you guys are doing now... and this was many, many years ago.. so nothing has changed.

personal fucking experience is what I write about. I don't write about 13g/wk... or even 10g/wk... even though I know/knew a couple/few guys who used 10+g/wk, I can only go by what they told me, what I recall them telling me (being that 10g wasn't much greater than 5)..... I write about what IVE DONE and what I'VE NOTICED.

steroids aren't magic. it takes x amount of food plus x amount of PED's to equal x amount of lean bodyweight (lean, hard separated bodybuilder physique).

you can't just expect to take more steroids and all of a sudden you're gonna be a pro... doesn't work that way.

take all the steroids you can afford, and if you're not doing other things right, or at least adequately, you're not gonna be a "pro" or a "freak" or a "monster"... at least not size-wise.

Well then you should be writing "Using large dosages and eating loads of food makes you look like shit."
You seem to be claiming the opposite.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
Just fyi guys both Simpleton Simon and No One are both certified homosexuals. (nothing wrong with that...if its your thing its your thing...just explaining why they are sticking up for each other here)

There are also photos of Simpleton Simon wearing a tback gstring. And no one talks about his "partner" and "significant other".

A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2014, 03:29:19 PM »
ok now I get it.

fuck I was wondering wtf this guys going on abt mega cycles for all the time.

ESF I owe you an apology dude. your just a shrewd business man doing a little advertising.

nothing wrong w a little free enterprise.

carry on.

I don't sell anything here. never have. not advertising.

I'm private.

if I wanted to take 10g or 15 or 20g/wk, I could.. I have unlimited supply and it'd cost me probably less than $10/wk... but I don't.

it's my belief that 3-4 is the sweet spot.. and after 5-6, you dont' get anymore benefit.

that total amount depends on what drugs are being used. 6g is a lot of test and deca, with 150 or so oral/day... 3-4 being test, tren, drol, maybe mast maybe npp.

I also don't believe you need to increase the dose every cycle.

first cycle can be 4g and you can use that same total mg for every cycle you ever do for the rest of your life... getting bigger or smaller/leaner depends on what you eat, not what drugs you take or how much.

Simple Simon

« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
Just fyi both Simpleton Simon and No One are both certified homosexuals. (nothing wrong with that...if its your thing its your thing...just explaining why they are sticking up for each other here)

There are also photos of Simpleton Simon wearing a tback gstring looking fucking fantastic. And no one talks about his "partner" and "significant other".

fixed

I havent seen you making posts 'outing' straight people, so again, why the issue with gay people and why does it matter?

Simple Simon

« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2014, 03:32:54 PM »
I don't sell anything here. never have. not advertising.

I'm private.

if I wanted to take 10g or 15 or 20g/wk, I could.. I have unlimited supply and it'd cost me probably less than $10/wk... but I don't.

it's my belief that 3-4 is the sweet spot.. and after 5-6, you dont' get anymore benefit.

that total amount depends on what drugs are being used. 6g is a lot of test and deca, with 150 or so oral/day... 3-4 being test, tren, drol, maybe mast maybe npp.

I also don't believe you need to increase the dose every cycle.

first cycle can be 4g and you can use that same total mg for every cycle you ever do for the rest of your life... getting bigger or smaller/leaner depends on what you eat, not what drugs you take or how much.

Lol, it doesnt matter how much you take as long as its 4 gms.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2014, 03:33:05 PM »
 ??? wouldn't this ex be more likely to print out the copious posts about using massive amounts of AAS and selling said drugs to use in a custody hearing?

Somehow I can't see how a faceless photo of this massive swollen purple beast would really make much difference compared to admission of felonies.

I'll stick at 20 x less than that recommended dose and stay healthy.