Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77771 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #900 on: April 12, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
I sometimes wonder if the UG gear often used in America is severely under dosed.
Cswole also claimed to run grams in order to hold as much lean muscle as someone on TRT.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #901 on: April 12, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »
I sometimes wonder if the UG gear often used in America is severely under dosed.
Cswole also claimed to run grams in order to hold as much lean muscle as someone on TRT.
Your answer is YES.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #902 on: April 12, 2014, 08:55:50 PM »
;D

Finally!!!!! Here it is!!! Hahahahaha! ive been waiting for this. Genius !! :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #903 on: April 12, 2014, 08:57:29 PM »
Finally!!!!! Here it is!!! Hahahahaha! ive been waiting for this. Genius !! :D
I must say,I liked that one too bro.  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #904 on: April 12, 2014, 08:58:04 PM »
;D

is this pict. with eating 8000 cal or not? im confused ! lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #905 on: April 12, 2014, 08:58:20 PM »
Cswol held no LEAN muscle at all. 

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #906 on: April 12, 2014, 09:00:17 PM »
I must say,I liked that one too bro.  ;D
Its mean but Its funny mean!!  Holy cow !!  The billboard of piece!!  ;D ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: April 12, 2014, 09:19:41 PM »

But he had bitchen glasses and a perfect 'I don't wanna be white' swagger.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: April 12, 2014, 09:48:52 PM »
Dudes back looks pretty good in the one pic.

I don't get all the bickering. .... dude needs a ton more AAS than others to achieve the same results due to not as good genetic response.... He doesn't look bad, just doesn't look amazing for the level of gear he's running. Advising newbs to take 6 of gear is reckless, yes, but it's a shrewd business strategy.

And if they're aspiring pros, well, they're probably going down that road anyway.

No one gets away with much less.... he's got better genetics.

Some guys have to take more, Some less.

End thread.

He's NEVER advised newbs to use 6 grams. Trust me, I asked him for advice and it wasn't anywhere near 6 grams.

Also, you guys forget that he barely got out of prison for which he was locked up for awhile. I personally think he uses too much -- but i'm a total steroid virgin who knows jack shit -- but give dude at least a couple years with his 6 grams and then judge him.

Also, dude doesn't use 6 grams year around. I think he said he uses anywhere from from 500mgs- 6grams.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #909 on: April 12, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »

you mean he held no muscle at all, only fat and water

lean muscle  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #910 on: April 13, 2014, 12:39:52 AM »
;D

nice! I don't know about the first post! this ESF guy is always telling our AAS newbies to jump on 4 grams of gear or more plus,HGH and insulin protocols and that fucking methyl-Tren that is not really that necessary,there is injectbale Tren no need to fuck someones liver values up. where does a newbie go from there? 6-8 grams?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #911 on: April 13, 2014, 02:51:26 AM »
Someone please re-post the 4 grams for newbies post.

Simple Simon

« Reply #912 on: April 13, 2014, 03:11:24 AM »
Someone please re-post the 4 grams for newbies post.
it was in the Bostin Lloyd thread about him advising the fat kid to take 4gms.
ESF  said it was fine.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #913 on: April 13, 2014, 03:53:02 AM »
sweetspot is at 6g!! I just did use 6g and im not feeling so good or sweet! Maybe as a beginner I should have started with 4g. I think I better get to the hospital my eyes are yellow im pissing blood. (does that mean its working?). Or maybe I didn't eat enough! Maybe ESF can give me more advice. Should I just up the dose and go for 10g? I throw in a few anadrol 50s(every hour 2) just to make sure im in tolerance range. ....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #914 on: April 13, 2014, 10:39:25 AM »
Lol... Autismhalo calls his own wife or gf, whatever she is a w**** and I reiterated his own words and I am out of line ? Lol oh wel.. well sorry.

doses are all relative.

would advise anybody and everybody to take 4 grams probably not as I have demonstrated many many times here before on the board and through pms. feel free to ask. look around and you'll find a quite a few examples of me saying you'll be good with three or four hundred milligrams test and maybe two or three hundred milligrams of tren that's it.

but you won't search it because it won't really help your lame ass argument... go ahead keep posted my pics when I was smaller or just out of prison or whatever I really don't care.

the differences between me and some of you is I don't do what I don't feel like doing it just because some mother f***** tells me to do it... I'm not gonna run and jump up and post a pic just because some mother f***** on here wants me two pills with you gosds me into it. I'm not 10 years old in the 2nd grade getting dared to eat an insect. I'm an adult, a grown man I'll do whatever the f*** I want, when I want because I want.

so keep on posting pics of me just out of prison cleaning that's the biggest I've ever Ben.. true that's probably the fattest I've ever been.. and I claim that I was 260 290 pounds or whatever never made any kind of claim whatsoever in fact I was pretty adamant about saying the opposite. also never hit about my criminal history I talked about a long before anybody else here brought it up.

by the way I'm using voice text so I'm not even going to bother proofreading it so if it doesn't make sense SuE me I'll be getting back to my weekend now. have fun

Simple Simon

« Reply #915 on: April 13, 2014, 10:44:35 AM »
Lol... Autismhalo calls his own wife or gf, whatever she is a w**** and I reiterated his own words and I am out of line ? Lol oh wel.. well sorry.

doses are all relative.

would advise anybody and everybody to take 4 grams probably not as I have demonstrated many many times here before on the board and through pms. feel free to ask. look around and you'll find a quite a few examples of me saying you'll be good with three or four hundred milligrams test and maybe two or three hundred milligrams of tren that's it.

but you won't search it because it won't really help your lame ass argument... go ahead keep posted my pics when I was smaller or just out of prison or whatever I really don't care.

the differences between me and some of you is I don't do what I don't feel like doing it just because some mother f***** tells me to do it... I'm not gonna run and jump up and post a pic just because some mother f***** on here wants me two pills with you gosds me into it. I'm not 10 years old in the 2nd grade getting dared to eat an insect. I'm an adult, a grown man I'll do whatever the f*** I want, when I want because I want.

so keep on posting pics of me just out of prison cleaning that's the biggest I've ever Ben.. true that's probably the fattest I've ever been.. and I claim that I was 260 290 pounds or whatever never made any kind of claim whatsoever in fact I was pretty adamant about saying the opposite. also never hit about my criminal history I talked about a long before anybody else here brought it up.

by the way I'm using voice text so I'm not even going to bother proofreading it so if it doesn't make sense SuE me I'll be getting back to my weekend now. have fun
Fucking hell, give a rest you time wasting twat.
Just post a pic or forever be known as the bullshitter you are.

As for your criminal history , it was your first offence and you blabbed like a baby in court.

You aint no master criminal.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #916 on: April 13, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »
Fucking hell, give a rest you time wasting twat.
Just post a pic or forever be known as the bullshitter you are.

As for your criminal history , it was your first offence and you blabbed like a baby in court.

You aint no master criminal.

like a baby in court ? that's laughable. I took my sentence like a man. you want to call me or rat that's a bad move on your part dude. I got the f****** paperwork to prove it punk bitch. If iI told  on anybody I wouldnt have done more than a year instead I took my 15. your sissy ass would have sang like a bird... maybe you should have went to prison would have taught you to be a man, instead of crying on the internet about begging men for picture

Simple Simon

« Reply #917 on: April 13, 2014, 10:58:07 AM »
like a baby in court ? that's laughable. I took my sentence like a man. you want to call me or rat that's a bad move on your part dude. I got the f****** paperwork to prove it punk bitch. If iI told  on anybody I wouldnt have done more than a year instead I took my 15. your sissy ass would have sang like a bird... maybe you should have went to prison would have taught you to be a man, instead of crying on the internet about begging men for picture
I read you calmly recounted your actions and apologised for the trouble you had caused.
Isn't that what happened?

ismoseppo

« Reply #918 on: April 13, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »

Theres a punk ass bitch in my city who got charged with trafficking 6 different drugs including cocaine, mdma ,..all the big ones. He also got charged with an unregistered 9mm and a POLICE ISSUE TASER. You know what he got? Probation----now thats a guy who sang and sang loud. ESFitness kept his mouth shut and manned up, did his time. He's not anonymous and hes a stand up guy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #919 on: April 13, 2014, 11:00:05 AM »
I read you calmly recounted your actions and apologised for the trouble you had caused.
Isn't that what happened?
That sounds like taking it like a man to me. Admitting your actions, accepting responsibility and taking your punishment.

Doesn't get much more mature than that. Doesn't sound like he rolled on anyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #920 on: April 13, 2014, 11:01:18 AM »
That sounds like taking it like a man to me. Admitting your actions, accepting responsibility and taking your punishment.

Thats what a man does , yes of course.
However he plays the part of the hard ex-con to a tee now.

ismoseppo

« Reply #921 on: April 13, 2014, 11:01:44 AM »

this---esfitness dealt with his legal issues at the highest level possible. Full props

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #922 on: April 13, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »

You were in jail for 15 years?

Simple Simon

« Reply #923 on: April 13, 2014, 11:03:20 AM »
You were in jail for 15 years?
No, he got 15 years in 2006, he got out early.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #924 on: April 13, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »
No, he got 15 years in 2006, he got out early.

Served how long?