Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 77761 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #925 on: April 13, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »
Served how long?
Not sure, Im sure he will fill you in at some point.

ismoseppo

« Reply #926 on: April 13, 2014, 11:06:58 AM »
Not sure, Im sure he will fill you in at some point.

I think he said 7
Where I am you can get out after serving 1/3 of a sentence.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #927 on: April 13, 2014, 11:07:16 AM »
how is this still going on? LOL you lot are some next level losers.
wes actually bothering to do a shit billboard shop you sad pedo boy fucker
simon you never won shit you poor c.unt let it go,you werent pro tier on the doses you ran,maybe you should have upped the dose,oh wait you cant coz your poor
halo your a fucking lame fa.ggot who lives here posts his whole life on the board then when someone rips into your turd kid you winge foul play? lol dickhead

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #928 on: April 13, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
Thats what a man does , yes of course.
However he plays the part of the hard ex-con to a tee now.
Ah, I see what you're saying. I don't know how much ex cons and being a stand up man mix... Although the few I knew when I was using were very decent people to deal with, I always went with the 'you respect me I respect you' deal, was always straight up and never fucked them ovwr, and they reciprocated. It was the fuck head kids that were trying to 'play the game' that you had to watch out for, trying to be hard assessment and show everyone how bad they were by being sneaky thriving pieces of shit.  They always wound up getting on the wrong dudes bad side and REALLY getting fucked over.

The ex cons were always very respectful had your back if you did the same.

Simple Simon

« Reply #929 on: April 13, 2014, 11:08:43 AM »
I think he said 7
Where I am you can get out after serving 1/3 of a sentence.
If thats true he has only been out less than a year.

Simple Simon

« Reply #930 on: April 13, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
simon you never won shit you poor c.unt let it go,you werent pro tier on the doses you ran,maybe you should have upped the dose,oh wait you cant coz your poor
halo your a fucking lame fa.ggot who lives here posts his whole life on the board then when someone rips into your turd kid you winge foul play? lol dickhead

4/10   ;)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #931 on: April 13, 2014, 11:12:05 AM »
Fucking hell, give a rest you time wasting twat.
Just post a pic or forever be known as the bullshitter you are.

As for your criminal history , it was your first offence and you blabbed like a baby in court.

You aint no master criminal.
he got caught ,so he had no choice! He had to do the time. Its not like he turned himself in because he wanted to change or found jesus!!  Cmon lets be real

ismoseppo

« Reply #932 on: April 13, 2014, 11:14:06 AM »

bah i didnt get a mention in here

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #933 on: April 13, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »
bah i didnt get a mention in here
hahahaha!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #934 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26:25 AM »
pussies attack in packs,and  one on one you all crumble.

Simple Simon

« Reply #935 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »
pussies attack in packs,and  one on one you all crumble.
just be careful you dont become "the one"    ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: April 13, 2014, 11:30:57 AM »

its about being creative! something you no nothing about. Why are you so worked up over this? Jesus no one attacked you..and you having a Meltdown

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #937 on: April 13, 2014, 11:34:35 AM »
its about being creative! something you no nothing about. Why are you so worked up over this? Jesus no one attacked you..and you having a Meltdown

lol " worked up"  lmafo oh brother im chill as fuck mate
"meltdown" bwhahaha. saying "meltdown" is one of the lamest things about this place and as far as ive seen is used by the fa.ggot losers who live here.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #938 on: April 13, 2014, 11:35:32 AM »
just be careful you dont become "the one"    ;D

i better check my pm for a truce  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #939 on: April 13, 2014, 11:38:46 AM »
lol " worked up"  lmafo oh brother im chill as fuck mate
"meltdown" bwhahaha. saying "meltdown" is one of the lamest things about this place and as far as ive seen is used by the fa.ggot losers who live here.
cmon I can see smoke and lighting coming out of your message. Ps I havnt called you a name why u r angry at me? ::)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #940 on: April 13, 2014, 11:53:42 AM »
cmon I can see smoke and lighting coming out of your message. Ps I havnt called you a name why u r angry at me? ::)

lol well just read it back ina relaxed voice in your head,throw in a laugh here and there...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: April 14, 2014, 02:21:29 AM »
This thread has given me a great idea for a selfie app called 'i-minsecure'

It would work pretty much like instagram, but there will be various effects options to choose from like

Post Thyriod problem

Just got out of jail

Post shoulder surgery

Post car/bike accident

whitewidow

« Reply #942 on: April 14, 2014, 02:41:51 AM »
I guess you guys missed his back pic  ???

With the right lighting and mirror anybody can make certain areas look good. It's all about that muscle illusion. look at the lighting. The guy in the first pic and 2nd pic is ESF? How does anybody know for certain? did he post these himself?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #943 on: April 14, 2014, 03:05:22 AM »
With the right lighting and mirror anybody can make certain areas look good. It's all about that muscle illusion. look at the lighting. The guy in the first pic and 2nd pic is ESF? How does anybody know for certain? did he post these himself?

I posted a similar pic w/o the super neet-O lighting effects on here long ago.. same back, same shoulders.

the little rainbow light pic was from my fb fucking around with BeFunky filter things... there's also one where I was green from Halloween a couple years ago. front pic though, hands clasped most muscular.. a nut hair under 225. I'm sure somebody can find it.

as for the prison stuff...

I've been over all this many times here. I was 'assured' by my atty that I'd get 5 total, including suspended time, and I'd serve 50%... if I signed a plea deal for a max of 15, and not go to trial, after about a week of thinking it over and talking with family and my ex, I said ok.

get to court, judge gives me the full 15yrs, but suspends 5. felt like I got sucker-punched... da even said he was surprised and was 'sorry' afterwards.. lol.. so I had to serve 50% of 10 before parole. parole isn't mandatory, btw. while in, I worked for the SD Dept of Tourism with the SD board of accountany and SD board of nursing, studied accounting and finance, and went to school for 3 years for horticulture and landscape design, and day traded via a proxy account and phone. had a script for hrt before I went in, so I had either 200mg cyp every two weeks or 300mg every three weeks the entire time I was in... the prison I was in was medium security and we had a full 'weight room' with racks, benchs, bars/db's, ect...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #944 on: April 14, 2014, 03:20:30 AM »
I posted a similar pic w/o the super neet-O lighting effects on here long ago.. same back, same shoulders.

the little rainbow light pic was from my fb fucking around with BeFunky filter things... there's also one where I was green from Halloween a couple years ago. front pic though, hands clasped most muscular.. a nut hair under 225. I'm sure somebody can find it.

as for the prison stuff...

I've been over all this many times here. I was 'assured' by my atty that I'd get 5 total, including suspended time, and I'd serve 50%... if I signed a plea deal for a max of 15, and not go to trial, after about a week of thinking it over and talking with family and my ex, I said ok.

get to court, judge gives me the full 15yrs, but suspends 5. felt like I got sucker-punched... da even said he was surprised and was 'sorry' afterwards.. lol.. so I had to serve 50% of 10 before parole. parole isn't mandatory, btw. while in, I worked for the SD Dept of Tourism with the SD board of accountany and SD board of nursing, studied accounting and finance, and went to school for 3 years for horticulture and landscape design, and day traded via a proxy account and phone. had a script for hrt before I went in, so I had either 200mg cyp every two weeks or 300mg every three weeks the entire time I was in... the prison I was in was medium security and we had a full 'weight room' with racks, benchs, bars/db's, ect...

That prison doesn't sound very "prison".

I guess be thankful you werent in chino with bubba y la eme lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #945 on: April 14, 2014, 03:38:44 AM »
That prison doesn't sound very "prison".

I guess be thankful you werent in chino with bubba y la eme lol

it was actually the campus of an old college... some "cells" were actually old dorm rooms... actually, most 'cells' were..... not mine though. lol.

it was still prison, and everything that comes along with prison... fights/assaults/stabbing/murders/ect.. , gangs, intimidation/extortion, bribery,smuggling, 'black market' stuff. still had lifers, murders, rapists, kidnappers, ect... AB, la eme, blacks were mostly from Chicago so they weren't BGF, mostly GD, and the indian/native gangs, who had the largest numbers, but were the least organized, or respected, as they were tolerant of child molesters (as that's a popular thing to do on the reservations, I supposed), and most of them only had short 2-3yr sentences and the turnover was too great. AB and Mexicans had guys with long sentences and less turnover... the blacks generally ratted on whomever they could, as they were generally just coke runners who got popped on I90 or I29.

Simple Simon

« Reply #946 on: April 14, 2014, 03:46:53 AM »
ESFitness dismantling and re-assembling his hard man image in this thread.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #947 on: April 14, 2014, 03:52:04 AM »
it was actually the campus of an old college... some "cells" were actually old dorm rooms... actually, most 'cells' were..... not mine though. lol.

it was still prison, and everything that comes along with prison... fights/assaults/stabbing/murders/ect.. , gangs, intimidation/extortion, bribery,smuggling, 'black market' stuff. still had lifers, murders, rapists, kidnappers, ect... AB, la eme, blacks were mostly from Chicago so they weren't BGF, mostly GD, and the indian/native gangs, who had the largest numbers, but were the least organized, or respected, as they were tolerant of child molesters (as that's a popular thing to do on the reservations, I supposed), and most of them only had short 2-3yr sentences and the turnover was too great. AB and Mexicans had guys with long sentences and less turnover... the blacks generally ratted on whomever they could, as they were generally just coke runners who got popped on I90 or I29.

did you attend the mormon service?

isnt their a lot of mormo freaks in SD?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #948 on: April 14, 2014, 03:54:58 AM »
That delt looks unlike any delt I ever saw before... like a banana that extends from the rhomboids to the tricep. ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #949 on: April 14, 2014, 03:59:12 AM »
front pic though, hands clasped most muscular.. a nut hair under 225. I'm sure somebody can find it.

Why dont you post it, you blocked the instagram account last week that contained the photo, so Im pretty sure you still have access to it.