Author Topic: Classic Pic of a Woman who's taken too much steroids  (Read 16973 times)

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
Re: Classic Pic of a Woman who's taken too much steroids
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »
She should just get a Dana Bailey wig and make a duck face

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2014, 06:37:33 PM »
Sarah Bäckman (born December 8, 1991) is a Swedish born; former eight-time World Arm Wrestling Champion. She is currently working for WWE competing in their developmental territory, NXT Wrestling.[3][4][5][6] Bäckman also competed as "Spirit" on the Swedish version of MGM Television's Gladiators franchise.[1]

8)

Three retards on dope. 

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2014, 06:53:27 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2014, 10:47:27 PM »
Three retards on dope. 

Haha, aren't you a creationist?  ::)

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2014, 11:11:45 PM »
It's a shame, that Sara bird could have been worth a fucking if she laid off the drugs...

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2014, 11:17:34 PM »
i dont knw guys...she looks pretty good to me  ;)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2014, 04:03:27 AM »
Hope she never reads this!! :o

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2014, 04:20:52 AM »

• Receeding hairline of peace
  • Mudshark of peace
  • 2muchmuscle of peace

Would still hit though, repeatedly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2014, 04:55:41 AM »
A lot of those Scandinavian chicks have really fine white hair. I wonder if that is adding to the illusion that her hairline is receding. Also, if you were a woman with a receding hairline, wouldn't you find that a good reason to start wearing bangs?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2014, 05:45:11 AM »
Haha, aren't you a creationist?  ::)

Not in what many here consider the traditional sense.  These three retards took drugs, thus creating the state of tardishness they are currently in and hopefully heading toward Palumboism.  Screw 'em.

No crime nor sin in pointing out the truth.   They are morons on dope.  Even Wolf, whom I favor over others in todays bodybuilding is a 'tard for taking that stuff. 

Thanks!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2014, 05:48:31 AM »
Not in what many here consider the traditional sense.  These three retards took drugs, thus creating the state of tardishness they are currently in and hopefully heading toward Palumboism.  Screw 'em.

No crime nor sin in pointing out the truth.   They are morons on dope.  Even Wolf, whom I favor over others in todays bodybuilding is a 'tard for taking that stuff. 

Thanks!

What's the difference between taking whey protein for muscle gains and taking steroids for muscle gains? 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2014, 05:53:03 AM »
Not in what many here consider the traditional sense.  These three retards took drugs, thus creating the state of tardishness they are currently in and hopefully heading toward Palumboism.  Screw 'em.

No crime nor sin in pointing out the truth.   They are morons on dope.  Even Wolf, whom I favor over others in todays bodybuilding is a 'tard for taking that stuff.  

Thanks!

You mean: pointing out your opinion.
Hate the game, not the players. In case you don't appreciate the game, than WTF brings you here?

What's the difference between taking whey protein for muscle gains and taking steroids for muscle gains? 

Gear means more bang for your bucks, powders are just for convenience ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2014, 05:54:31 AM »

Surely you jest?  Inject some estrogen for several months and get back to us.   ;)  Yup, that's correct.  You already knew the answer to your own question.   ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2014, 05:58:30 AM »
Surely you jest?  Inject some estrogen for several months and get back to us.   ;)  Yup, that's correct.  You already knew the answer to your own question.   ;D

Are you talking about side effects?  Some people with congenital kidney problems cant consume whey protein without causing problems for their bodies, just like others cant take steroids without experiencing side effects

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2014, 06:01:13 AM »
You mean: pointing out your opinion.
Hate the game, not the players. In case you don't appreciate the game, than WTF brings you here?

Look, just because I fail to genuflect over the same people you idolize doesn't mean I don't appreciate bodybuilding.  

Example of demonstrating the ridiculous (your statement) by being even more ridiculous:  Do you schmoe off every single time you view a picture of one of your "faves"?  If not what are you doing here?

And yes, it is my personal viewpoint that these individuals are stupid for taking the truckloads of drugs they do, even more so for a woman to take male hormones.  

Thanks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2014, 06:05:31 AM »
Are you talking about side effects?  Some people with congenital kidney problems cant consume whey protein without causing problems for their bodies, just like others cant take steroids without experiencing side effects

One is a legal food supplement (whey protein) the other a controlled (at least in the US) substance.  They are on their way (or already there) to looking like caricatures.

Some people can't eat peanuts.  Obviously Coleman  (for instance) who was always squealing "ain't nuthin' but a peanut" used legumes to become the manly man he was.

Must be out of them now as he looks like poop.  Either that or he developed an allergy.   ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2014, 06:14:57 AM »
One is a legal food supplement (whey protein) the other a controlled (at least in the US) substance.  They are on their way (or already there) to looking like caricatures.

Some people can't eat peanuts.  Obviously Coleman  (for instance) who was always squealing "ain't nuthin' but a peanut" used legumes to become the manly man he was.

Must be out of them now as he looks like poop.  Either that or he developed an allergy.   ;D

All steroids were legal in the US less than 20 years ago, and there are still legal steroids that can be bought.  Furthermore, steroids are legal in many other countries besides the US.

Both are based on natural substances, but neither occurs in nature.... so I don't see how you can make a logical distinction between the two

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2014, 06:19:53 AM »
Look, just because I fail to genuflect over the same people you idolize doesn't mean I don't appreciate bodybuilding.  

Example of demonstrating the ridiculous (your statement) by being even more ridiculous:  Do you schmoe off every single time you view a picture of one of your "faves"?  If not what are you doing here?

And yes, it is my personal viewpoint that these individuals are stupid for taking the truckloads of drugs they do, even more so for a woman to take male hormones.  

Thanks.

Then why not join a natural BB board? (at least, with people who claim that, LOL)

Some wrong assumptions from your side. It's not a matter of idolising, since I'm not 16 anymore, but I'm rather here to share jokes, knowlegde/experience and the inspiration.
Why would you care about people who make different decisions than you? Even non lifting women take hormones to prevent pregnancy, welcome in the modern world.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2014, 06:24:43 AM »
Then why not join a natural BB board? (at least, with people who claim that, LOL)

Some wrong assumptions from your side. It's not a matter of idolising, since I'm not 16 anymore, but I'm rather here to share jokes, knowlegde/experience and the inspiration.
Why would you care about people who make different decisions than you? Even non lifting women take hormones to prevent pregnancy, welcome in the modern world.

As I said, demonstrating the ridiculous by being even more ridiculous.  And you already know the answer.  People will justify anything that they do if doing so makes them feel better about what it is they're doing.

I live in the modern world as do  you.  I just don't expect it to be the "Matrix".  Drugs have a place in the world and you already know that.  I just tend to think of the use of AAS, et al in sports or bodybuilding as cheating.  If you don't that's not my worry but I still have no problem pointing out what I think versus what I "feel". 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2014, 06:32:40 AM »
As I said, demonstrating the ridiculous by being even more ridiculous.  And you already know the answer.  People will justify anything that they do if doing so makes them feel better about what it is they're doing.

I live in the modern world as do  you.  I just don't expect it to be the "Matrix".  Drugs have a place in the world and you already know that.  I just tend to think of the use of AAS, et al in sports or bodybuilding as cheating.  If you don't that's not my worry but I still have no problem pointing out what I think versus what I "feel". 

Christians will justify their opinions and actions as well (no pun), so this is not limited to people who use drugs.
With all respect to your point of view, but I still wonder why you join a liberal forum like Getbig.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2014, 06:53:23 AM »
Christians will justify their opinions and actions as well (no pun), so this is not limited to people who use drugs.
With all respect to your point of view, but I still wonder why you join a liberal forum like Getbig.

Never said they didn't and I have lambasted several pastors for same.    I don't think Getbig is predominately liberal or conservative.  Like the real world, it's pretty much a mix.   Don't think for a moment that I cannot see the attraction of being on AAS, the allure is a strong one.

But it's  temporary and the side effects are potentially fatal.   I dealt with it better in the 70s but then the more is better crowd took over and women became woMen, guts became carapaces (carapices?) and the whole striated glutes thing just makes me want to vomit.  ;D

I know the genie's out of the bottle but like Pandora's Box, maybe there's still hope.   
Thanks!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2014, 06:56:04 AM »

So your definition of morality happens to be solely driven by the current state of the US drug laws? Even knowing the sorry imbecilic state of our elected "representatives?"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2014, 06:57:07 AM »
So your definition of morality happens to be solely driven by the current state of the US drug laws? Even knowing the sorry imbecilic state of our elected "representatives?"

Nope.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »
Rhoden's eyes always look as though he has a touch of Down Syndrome.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2014, 07:27:28 AM »

fine woman.  black women can't win.  anyway, her widow's peak is still in place, so once she comes off her hail-line will be fine.

what did her line look like when she was younger? i think it always sat back.