Author Topic: Mythical El Chupacabra finally captured?  (Read 4843 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Mythical El Chupacabra finally captured?
« on: April 03, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »
???

I don't think any K9 eats with their paws? ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Mythical El Chupacabra finally captured?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 10:43:54 PM »
'it's never been proven to be a unique species'

well wtf is that thing?

I think he actually caught one. very cool.
b

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »
Science will eventually come to determine what the animal is. Then people will say that science is wrong and its the chupacabra because they need to be convinced that something mysterious lurks out there, in order to fill the void and boredom of humanity. Ya know, because its boring if its just another species we know.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 10:46:45 PM »
'it's never been proven to be a unique species'

well wtf is that thing?

I think he actually caught one. very cool.

Science is always finding new species. In fact, 440 new species were found in the amazon rainforest. Just because its something new, it doesnt mean its some unique, mysterious creature.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/4623/20131026/monkey-purrs-kitten-440-new-species-found-amazon-rainforest.htm

A newly discovered species of monkey that purrs like a cat is among more than 400 new species of plants and animals that have been found in the under-explored Amazon rainforest.

In the past four years, researchers working the in the Amazon have discovered a wide array of new species, including the purring monkey, a flame-patterned lizard, a vegetarian piranha and a frog the size of a thumbnail, according to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), which recently compiled a list of the new species discoveries in the Amazon between 2010 and 2013.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 10:47:36 PM »
It looks and moves just like a raccoon minus the hair?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 10:48:43 PM »
Science will eventually come to determine what the animal is. Then people will say that science is wrong and its the chupacabra because they need to be convinced that something mysterious lurks out there, in order to fill the void and boredom of humanity. Ya know, because its boring if its just another species we know.

I don't think anyone has an issue with science. It's the sometimes biased and unethical "scientific community" we occasionally question....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 10:56:12 PM »
I don't think anyone has an issue with science. It's the sometimes biased and unethical "scientific community" we occasionally question....

Creationists and religious fundamentals do.

As I have said in the past, science is not perfect. It never claimed to be. We do not need to look toward the supernatural or the mysterious (aliens, ghosts, or mystical creatures). We just need to look toward science for the answers. And what science cannot understand now, it will eventually understand through exploration and discovery. There is no other endeavor like this. Not even religion. In the last year, science has made contributions to humanity that religion cannot even compare to.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »
Looks like a rabid, bald wallaby.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 11:01:40 PM »
its my dog >:(

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 11:01:57 PM »
Chupacabras image has changed over the years. Originally it was supposed to look reptilian. Now its a canid(or procyonid) with mange.

The name literally means 'goat sucker' and their legend has somehow traveled from Puerto Rico to Texas.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 11:03:54 PM »
???

Bubba the redneck found a hairless raccoon, and the world goes crazy because no one except me can Google the words "hairless raccoon". Foil hats are running and screaming, like there is eight wonder of the world just found, but that little bugger is still a raccoon. They have find bunch of those during the years, there is plenty on photos about similar creatures  ;D ::) ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 11:05:25 PM »

As I have said in the past, science is not perfect. It never claimed to be. We do not need to look toward the supernatural or the mysterious (aliens, ghosts, or mystical creatures). We just need to look toward science for the answers. And what science cannot understand now, it will eventually understand through exploration and discovery. There is no other endeavor like this. Not even religion. In the last year, science has made contributions to humanity that religion cannot even compare to.
And what if science is used to prove that these "entities" do exist?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 11:09:31 PM »
And what if science used to prove that these "entities" do exist?

What do you mean "used to prove?" Are you saying that at one time science proved these entities existed?
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 11:24:19 PM »
???

Here is another one of those things caught in 2011.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:24 PM »
Hairless Raccoon is what it is.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:22 PM »

What do you mean "used to prove?" Are you saying that at one time science proved these entities existed?
Meaning science is used to prove that they exist.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 12:05:13 AM »
"i huntered coons"  ;D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2014, 12:06:18 AM »
Meaning science is used to prove that they exist.

Then I will graciously admit I was wrong. However, I am not going to believe in something just because it feels good.  Though I do believe that there is a strong possibility that aliens may exist due to the size of our universe. Whether or not they are little green or grey men is another story.

Basically, if science can prove they exist with little to no reasonable doubt, then I would believe. But the evidence has to be extremely overwhelming.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 12:46:01 AM »
Hairless Raccoon is what it is.

x2.

its just some mange ridden raccoon.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 06:34:24 AM »

That is the statement of a simpleton.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2014, 07:00:19 AM »
"Science".
*urinates into Michicookoo's mouth*

"How does your type 3 civilization taste Mr. Michi?"
 :D

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2014, 07:07:33 AM »
I still cant believe that they have not found bigfoot, you have this big monster walking around and they cant capture him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2014, 07:18:14 AM »
"i huntered coons"  ;D

Now Wolfox I don't think we asked you.

We're talking here. The adults are talking.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2014, 07:58:24 AM »
SF1900 are u seriously blind to the ignorant contradiction u made, "Science is always finding new species. In fact, 440 new species were found in the amazon rainforest. Just because its something new, it doesnt mean its some unique, mysterious creature,"?!?!? Are u serious or just lacking any ability for logical, correlational thought?  With today's technology, coupled with the facts that this was Texas (not some remote, uninhabited, part of the Amazon rain forest) & hundreds/thousands of people have been searching for this unknown or unclassified animal,  makes a newly found creature unique and mysterious by definition IMO.

The noises it makes, the way it's teeth are aligned, together with the earlier mentioned fact that it uses it's front paws to eat.  It should be interesting to learn what it is.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 08:03:45 AM »
I still cant believe that they have not found bigfoot, you have this big monster walking around and they cant capture him.

Squadfather taught him mirrorvision - even BlackOps have a hard time tracking him down.