Author Topic: Honey I shrunk the Mr. O  (Read 7478 times)

HowDog

• Getbig II
Honey I shrunk the Mr. O
« on: January 20, 2006, 08:53:45 AM »
Why are guys like Prince, Dorian yates and Levrone shrunk down to little baby boys.  Meanwhile Haney, Ray Don Long are still jacked even Arnold until a few years ago ( and Louie) 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Honey I shrunk the Mr. O
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 08:57:20 AM »
Why are guys like Prince, Dorian yates and Levrone shrunk down to little baby boys.  Meanwhile Haney, Ray Don Long are still jacked even Arnold until a few years ago ( and Louie) 

is don long still 'looking good'

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 08:58:40 AM »
saw a pic of him from a year ago, he is big and much bigger than yates

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 09:04:26 AM »
arnold only used to get big for movies. T3 looked awesome seeing as those pictures were after the infamous beach pictures where he looks like a fat grandfather

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 09:09:34 AM »
saw a pic of him from a year ago, he is big and much bigger than yates
at least yates still has his own kidneys

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 09:10:19 AM »
Yeah I guess that is the only funny thing with the body.  You could look great for 25years and then get a little sick and out of the gym for 6 months and look like a fat grandfather (seems a little unfair) I guess that is why bodybuilding is such a tough sport.  You are only as good as you look now!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »
Yeah I guess that is the only funny thing with the body.  You could look great for 25years and then get a little sick and out of the gym for 6 months and look like a fat grandfather (seems a little unfair) I guess that is why bodybuilding is such a tough sport.  You are only as good as you look now!

you tell em blanche du bois     LOL

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 09:13:35 AM »
you tell em blanche du bois     LOL

huh?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 09:18:09 AM »
in all fairness, princes is not healthy.  he doestn really train bc of his past injuries and he is on dialysis.  supposedly, on mayhem he posted that he only lost 20 lbs. (from 310 to 290) when he was off and still trying to compete, but still training and eating like he would as if he were on. 

here's the thing.  everyone wants to think that these guys are genetic supermen and that they would or should still look good when the retire and get clean.  most get small and look like normal people.  perhaps, for some it was the drugs, but its another thing if you dont care and dont train or eat anymore and then get small.

it would be like telling someone who has never worked out or eaten a lot and is skinny, that they have shitty genetics for gaining muscle
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:33 AM »
huh?

that's what happened to blanche, she stayed out of the gym, got wrinkles and had a famous soliloquy about the shorttime of physical beauty

Steve-O

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
I am going to take a guess and say that this difference in size after competing directly relates to how much "supplementation" it took for that person to get to the size he had to begin with. (gear, GH, IGF, whatever)

If someone had to take "alot" to achieve his desired size, once coming off, he would shrink "alot" accordingly.
If someone only took a "little" then once coming off, should only shrink by the same amount.

Basically the natural genetics thing again.

Then again, if permanent damage were done to natural Test production, maybe some do not seek the HRT therapy, and others do. But all else being equal, I would still say its mostly genetics.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 10:27:44 AM »
Yates and Levrone can be whatever size they like after their great success.  Prince never did a thing and was never a beast like the other two.  Just a wannabe with an attitude.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »
If dorian could have stayed the same freaky size after he stopped competing, then he wouldnt have stopped competing at all...Actually most the pics i have seen of Dorian have shown to me he still has some good size on him...It just seems he wears baggy clothes and not tight wife beaters like others you see...Also every person that ive seen post on here that have seen him in person past his competitive days has said he is still a beast..