Author Topic: Lol,silent camera troll back again  (Read 1252 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lol,silent camera troll back again
« on: April 04, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »
[/youtube]

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Lol,silent camera troll back again
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 03:08:13 PM »
i was doing this shit in the 1990's with vhs. if i had to do it over i wouldve asked if they thought chapel hill people are sluts

A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 03:18:27 PM »
[/youtube]

I actually find this really, really interesting. It's transcends mere trollance and is an interesting social commentary. The different reactions are fascinating.
O

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »
I actually find this really, really interesting. It's transcends mere trollance and is an interesting social commentary. The different reactions are fascinating.

I do find it very interesting also. I keep thinking how I myself would respond to it. It could be positive or negative all depending on what mood I was in on a given day...if that makes sense? It's the same for all of us, we will either humour them or berate them depending on how we feel. It's just fascinating how most people really hate being filmed or pictured by strangers lmao

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
i was doing this shit in the 1990's with vhs. if i had to do it over i wouldve asked if they thought chapel hill people are sluts

Man, you have a thing against them folks (college students) at Chapel Hill.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 03:39:25 PM »
don't ruin someone's dinner dude, that's stupid. The Mcdonald's bit is funny cuz it's a bit of annoyance but you're not ruining anyone's day.
follow the arrows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »
I do find it very interesting also. I keep thinking how I myself would respond to it. It could be positive or negative all depending on what mood I was in on a given day...if that makes sense? It's the same for all of us, we will either humour them or berate them depending on how we feel. It's just fascinating how most people really hate being filmed or pictured by strangers lmao

I've watched all of them now and would definitely say that the ones that get the most aggressive are the middle-aged men.
O

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »

I've watched all of them now and would definitely say that the ones that get the most aggressive are the middle-aged men.
Yep, as a middle aged man I would be fucking annoyed some snot nosed kid shoving a camera in my face.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 04:13:10 PM »
don't ruin someone's dinner dude, that's stupid. The Mcdonald's bit is funny cuz it's a bit of annoyance but you're not ruining anyone's day.
Yes you are.  You are ruining Mcdonald`s bottom line and causing customers to wait longer.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 04:35:31 PM »
Yes you are.  You are ruining Mcdonald`s bottom line and causing customers to wait longer.
No.
follow the arrows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »

O