Author Topic: Alpha Pharm now has a domestic!  (Read 7549 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Alpha Pharm now has a domestic!
« on: April 04, 2014, 04:52:47 PM »
BOOM.
A

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: Alpha Pharm now has a domestic!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
Theres a domestic-suppl) for alpha?how. Do we get some?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 04:14:36 AM »
My guess is it won't last long as soon as folks start discussing it in the open on a known gear-users board.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 04:55:46 AM »
There has been domestic Alpha-Pharma for awhile by a few diffrent guys but their prices always seem high. I rather buy it from the main source so it hasn't travelled through too many hands.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 08:09:53 AM »
Someone hook me up. 
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 08:43:42 AM »
There has been domestic Alpha-Pharma for awhile by a few diffrent guys but their prices always seem high. I rather buy it from the main source so it hasn't travelled through too many hands.

There's value in not sweating the customs drop.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 05:10:31 AM »
There's value in not sweating the customs drop.

I am a bulk buyer and I can't stand these domestic Alpha-Pharma reps. I mean I do understand because I have been there myself and they are taking all the risk importing the gear but their profit margin is unreal! Even their bulk prices are insanely high! Alpha-Pharma is great gear but lets not compare them to watson Test depot. I know not a single one of us would take Alpha-Pharma over waston or Upjohn gear, and that is what they are comparing it too.

I love Alpha-Pharma and it is as close to human grade gear you can get coming from a Indian company. I mean India does not have a super strict FDA like the USA and they don;t get that 10% margin of error by anybody like the USA FDA if they got ccaught letting one batch go that was over 10% or under 10% they would get shutdown till things were up to par like they do the USA companys.

Alpha-Pharma is not on that level. as far as what is available in bulk on the black market I think they are as good as it gets but not on par with watson or Upjohn. Way to much funding  behind watson and Upjohn and they make several medications not just AAS. So I don;t think their reps shuld compare them to those 2 american companys. They are a great company but I guarantee they have overdosed a product or underdoed a product at times b y more then 10% either way.

The reps are correct there are top pro bodybuilders who use Alpha-Pharma both men and female. It is the only blackmarket gear I would use but not worth 700$ for 100 amps of Test cyp. I used to buy there test esters for 1$ and the sust was 1.50$ that was of course international deal and in bulk but that is what these guys are paying and they then sell these amps for 10$ and 7$ in 100 pack. They are def making a huge profit but that is how the game wroks you risk your ass and you have to risk your ass for a reason. no reason to risk your ass for nothing might as well make as much as you can but these new guys are a tad overpriced. I like that guys will get safer gear and if money is no object I would def so go for it.

having been on watson Test depot for a year I will say it is a better Test cyp product then AP's cyp. But as far as blackmarket can't beat alpha-Pharma everything tests out very well.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 12:55:24 PM »
white widow have you heard the ap have put out a rebranded line of products?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 09:50:42 PM »
Alpha is made in the 100% absolute filthiest shit hole of a place in the ENTIRE world...India is a godamn MESS. People still wiping their asses with their hands-mess...Totally backwards ass scum.

Would you fly to fucking india to have a life or death surgery? FUCK NO...

Yet a lot of people consider "Balkan" which is a legit HG brand out of some eastern European place to be complete garbage...Lol I would MUCH rather risk my ass cheek on Balkan than some Indian regulations.

I know there is a white man behind Alpha but it is made by the filthiest people known to man in a shit hole country.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 03:56:23 AM »
Alpha is made in the 100% absolute filthiest shit hole of a place in the ENTIRE world...India is a godamn MESS. People still wiping their asses with their hands-mess...Totally backwards ass scum.

Yet a lot of people consider "Balkan" which is a legit HG brand out of some eastern European place to be complete garbage...Lol I would MUCH rather risk my ass cheek on Balkan than some Indian regulations.

I know there is a white man behind Alpha but it is made by the filthiest people known to man in a shit hole country.

have you seen the lab? Why does it test out so pure? I don't think it is 1/10th of the facility watson uses but it is probably better then what most UGL labs look like. Alpha-Pharma has been around for almost ten years and has some cash to invest in their lab. India has chemist who are not retarded. I know at first it was made just like any other UGL lab nothing special but who knows what the lab looks like now. The tests always come back pure.william llwellyn claims it is on par with human grade but he only really broke-down one product very thouroughly. Who knows even if some gear does test out right on the money it still could have some contaminents. I don;t even know who is in charge of the company anymore so the last few years I cannot say it is as good as it used to be.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 03:59:13 AM »
white widow have you heard the ap have put out a rebranded line of products?

I don;t know. I have not ordered from the main alpha-Pharma guy since he got in trouble a few years back. The products on the website still look the same except i think they have added some 10ml vials. I have some older pictures of what alpha-pharma looks like and the packaging. I will show them here. this was bought in 2012.the tren in the middle is Jinan tren all the other amps are alpha-pharma. in the freezer bags are testovirons and organon Infar sust along with alpha-Pharma sust.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 03:30:32 PM »
Damn dude is all that yours?  ;D
A

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 05:28:59 AM »
Damn dude is all that yours?  ;D

Yes I shot it all up ;). This picture is 2 years old. I don't have any of it left,wish I did.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 08:40:54 AM »
Yes I shot it all up ;). This picture is 2 years old. I don't have any of it left,wish I did.

I should take a picture of my left over bottle of superdrol.  That will show you!
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »

you shot all that up in 2 years? jeez dude are you blasting all year round?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 10:31:34 AM »

Not all of India is filthy.  Considered that most processes are independently regulated, which could be better or worse depending on who's doing it.

There are many nice places in India, but i generally agree with your statement.  I'd much rather trust something coming from a different country.  That being said, i've used a ton of gear made in shithole countries that worked very well and never had any issues with it.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »
you shot all that up in 2 years? jeez dude are you blasting all year round?

It was all mine but no I didn"t use it on my own. I used very little. There are ziplock bags full of Testovirons and organon Infar sust all the real deal blister sealed shit 5 amps per package. Their is numerous amps of Alpha-Pharma products, and multi-dose vials of Jinan Tren,Alpha's Parabolin, in the backround you can barely see it but their are vacum sealed 10ml vials of tren-numerous amounts of them. No way I used all that gear. That was back before the main guy bot busted. Now I lost that hook-up. Wish I still could get Alpha-Pharma and the other human grade gear he had right from the factory.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 04:22:21 PM »
Not all of India is filthy.  Considered that most processes are independently regulated, which could be better or worse depending on who's doing it.

There are many nice places in India, but i generally agree with your statement.  I'd much rather trust something coming from a different country.  That being said, i've used a ton of gear made in shithole countries that worked very well and never had any issues with it.

8)

Me too. some of the best gear has come from 3rd world shitholes. You think Sebia,Pakistan,Thailand or Romaniaare nice places to live . I spent alot of time in Pattaya Beach ,Thailand. It was cool for about a week! Then it just got depressing! fucking shithole!

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
Does anyone try 10ml Vials of AP? New Tren Ace for example?