Author Topic: Good luck to all the men whose wives had stripper at bachelorette party  (Read 17914 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lol

"Every bachelorette party I have done I've been touched by the bride to be. All but two have blown me and I've ****ed all but 4."

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1w5aic/iama_22_year_old_male_stripper_amaa/cez059c

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Does that surprise you?!!??  (I worked the door at a "all male revue/called The Male Encounter") what I saw/witnessed/did in the back rooms/coat rooms etc ...was insane! (and yes it was usually the girl getting married) the bachelorette parties coming in with their "penis" lollipops....penis cakes....penis hats..and the things they did with the male strippers would make you think all females are whores  (then there were the "friends" of the bride usually fat..looking for the missing bride and good looking bridesmaids.....probably why I never got marred lol...... the male strip club was only one of a huge entertainment complex I worked at called "The Palace" the missing brides/bridesmaids usually ended up in the backroom of one of the other clubs/usually with a "dancer" and usually drunk and nude.....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
sluts of peace  ::)

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Surprise, sperm receptacles doing what sperm receptacles do....

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Worked the door at a titty club in college.  Loved male revue night, no homo.

Nothing gets the designated driving sorority girl revved up like a young bouncer.  All the dude strippers were 35-40.

That said, some serious shebeasts crawled outta the wood work on the first Monday of the month.  That's when the US Male delivered...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Well he said it on the internet , it must be true.
O

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
I was a server at hunk o mania in nyc during college, it's 100% true. These "proper" women get stupid as soon as they get in there. It's something out of a motley crew video, mother\daughter, sisters, you name it.  more often than not if it's not a wedding party it's usually a group of black bbw's who wont suck dick but want to get bent over a sink in the bathroom.

the trainer

I have done a few strip sessions and the way the women behave and the things they do are just disgusting you dont see men behaving like that at strip clubs, that is why in this day and age its very hard for me to trust a woman.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I have done a few strip sessions and the way the women behave and the things they do are just disgusting you dont see men behaving like that at strip clubs, that is why in this day and age its very hard for me to trust a woman.
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
..... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Good luck to all the men whose wives had stripper at bachelorette party
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »
I'm thinking this might be a solid career choice for us late 30s getbiggers with decent physiques.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 08:43:58 PM »
I'm thinking this might be a solid career choice for us late 30s getbiggers with decent physiques.
As a bouncer? Stick to bouncing basketballs.  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 08:47:35 PM »
I was at a club where a bride to be was their wearing the veil and everything partying it one last night before her wedding and yes, I fucked her that night.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2014, 08:50:51 PM »
I was at a club where a bride to be was their wearing the veil and everything partying it one last night before her wedding and yes, I fucked her that night.
Not the 160 pound dude in those music videos. What nationality are you?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »
..... ;D

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a sloot blowing you in the 2nd pic?What was her story

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »

Nearby residents of the caravan park reported hearing an altercation prior to witnessing the deceased man being thrown through a window, dragged back inside, and then thrown through another window.  Mrs 240 is being held without bail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 09:12:49 PM »
Nearby residents of the caravan park reported hearing an altercation prior to witnessing the deceased man being thrown through a window, dragged back inside, and then thrown through another window.  Mrs 240 is being held without bail.

lmao...  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »
Well he said it on the internet , it must be true.

He also said he never banged an unattractive bridesmaid. So right there it doesn't make sense. Were suppose to assume they are all attractive...lol

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 12:24:48 AM »
My missis had a stripper at hers, she grassed up what her friends were doing as soon as she got back. Guilty conscience?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 04:28:38 AM »
And they wonder why 50 percent of marriages fail  ::)
Ψ

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 04:41:19 AM »
makes me lose hope in humanity :'(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 04:53:12 AM »
Dunno why it is a shock that we are all carnal creatures. Women cheat more and initiate divorce more.

There's only two things that our race is good at: killing and fucking. Everything else is a stretch for us.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 04:53:42 AM »
makes me lose hope in humanity :'(

Coleman was a police officer, that should be enough to bring humanity back in line.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 05:07:56 AM »
Dunno why it is a shock that we are all carnal creatures. Women cheat more and initiate divorce more.

There's only two things that our race is good at: killing and fucking. Everything else is a stretch for us.
We are are carnal, cognative, and spiritual creatures. We have the ability to have self control. Some like to excuse our or others behavior by only highlighting the carnal portion---like we don't have the ability to control our actions or to think of the consequences. Both men and women. In our society today, we revel in debauchery, and excuse such behavior as "that's natural"...yet, 364 days of the year, or 23 hours of the day, we don't act like that....so who is really lying? And to whom are we lying to?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2014, 05:21:15 AM »
We are are carnal, cognative, and spiritual creatures. We have the ability to have self control. Some like to excuse our or others behavior by only highlighting the carnal portion---like we don't have the ability to control our actions or to think of the consequences. Both men and women. In our society today, we revel in debauchery, and excuse such behavior as "that's natural"...yet, 364 days of the year, or 23 hours of the day, we don't act like that....so who is really lying? And to whom are we lying to?

I make no excuses, I am just stating things as I see them. We are living in an increasingly hedonistic society. Perhaps it is a collapse of western, Judeo-Christian values or perhaps something else.

Nothing shocks me anymore.