Author Topic: Top 3 list of get biggers who report to mods  (Read 5823 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Top 3 list of get biggers who report to mods
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2014, 10:36:56 PM »
If my personal info wasn't posted etc I wouldn't have to report. Anyway I am done here... Not coming back to post on a regular basis but I will be watching.

I am glad to know that all is good with you, my friend. Stay in touch. Some of us, like those of us who post on The Mature Thread, actually think of you as one of us and as a friend.

Getbig can be brutal. Both you, many others and I have suffered the slings and arrows from those stuck in junior high school mode and seem unable to climb out. Posting here seems sometimes like a masochistic addiction and yet there are some of us who hang in there regardless of the insults. Like the saying goes, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2014, 10:41:47 PM »
Off course she can't. She basks in the attention like a fat lizard.

She's been run off every bodybuilding forum on the internet. This is all that's left.

Are you saying that posting on Getbig is the bottom of the barrel? Perhaps it behooves you to seek out another forum then and leave us to wallow in our misery.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2014, 10:45:47 PM »
Are you saying that posting on Getbig is the bottom of the barrel? Perhaps it behooves you to seek out another forum then and leave us to wallow in our misery.

James is a good poster.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2014, 10:46:54 PM »
I don't know where you're getting your information, but you're full of crap.

lol fatmc outed on the first page by a respectable mod.

Fact is I've never narc'd on anyone or reported a single thread in all my history here.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2014, 11:01:48 PM »
James is a good poster.

I am a nitpicker. James may be the best of the posters on Getbig; I am simply responding to his comment that Getbig is a last resort.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2014, 11:03:05 PM »
I am a nitpicker. James may be the best of the posters on Getbig; I am simply responding to his comment that Getbig is a last resort.

well lets be honest.

90% of us are degenerate delusionites with pipe dreams and future heart issues.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2014, 01:13:42 AM »
I am a nitpicker cum guzzler. James may be the best of the posters on Getbig; I am simply responding to his comment that Getbig sexually frustrated seeing as my boyfriend Jamal is away and I want his cock as a last resort.

Fixed.
P