Author Topic: Will we ever see another Dillet?  (Read 11619 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Will we ever see another Dillet?
« on: April 05, 2014, 09:27:35 AM »
Without doubt, the genetically most freakish human being on this planet in regards to proportions, mass and shape.

Will we see one of these ever again? It feels like the 90's was the era of the super freaks; Yates, Coleman, Levrone, Shawn Roden, Flex etc
People were insane beasts back then, each a genetical behemoths. The IFBB's of today feels kind off "meh" in comparison and back then in the 90's people came into shape for contests, instead of last minute OD on diuretics and synthol of peace.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Will we ever see another Dillet?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 09:30:14 AM »
sure

we just in a bad time now

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 09:30:54 AM »
Posed like an epileptic elephant, but a mass monster for sure.  Hit a front double biceps for 1 millisecond and would collapse from cardiovascular exhaustion.  Not too mention his diuretic escapade at the Arnold.  Looked great in magazines but on stage he was a fucking disaster.  Looks like he caught the Tbomz virus nowadays though like Tom Prince. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:37:58 AM »
Damn vascularity

X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 09:40:48 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 09:41:59 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 09:42:26 AM »

Take note : In general this is a bad situation for cutler to be in (note company) but due to the photoshoot he was not made a victim of any sort.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 09:43:59 AM »
i saw Paul Dillet in person 3 times in his prime, once with a white girl, once with a white guy , and once at a strip club at the Bare Elegance by the LAX airport

HUGE mother fucker

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 09:45:35 AM »
We will most likely never see another Vince Goodrum either.

X

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »
My man... I would say no, that unmatched structure, that unreal shoulders-to-waist ratio, those brute arms, shoulders and calves, and everything top level, at 6'-6'1 and 280 plus contest... Pictures of him at FIBO 1995 weighing between 320-330lbs with still a tiny-tight waist with visible abs, out of this world... One in a billion genetic marvel, and he didn't even reach his full potential...
Posed like an epileptic elephant, but a mass monster for sure.  Hit a front double biceps for 1 millisecond and would collapse from cardiovascular exhaustion.  Not too mention his diuretic escapade at the Arnold.  Looked great in magazines but on stage he was a fucking disaster.  Looks like he caught the Tbomz virus nowadays though like Tom Prince.  
Yes, his posing sucked, he also had a serious chronic asthma, always out of breath... Judges didn't like his varicose veins and the "i'm going to rape you" face, and the inability to open his back properly was another problem... Looked great always, both on stage and in pictures, watch some videos of early 90s, like 1994 Olympia and all his shows in 1993... At the Ironman and ASC 1993 murdering peak Wheeler from the front, unbelievable...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »
Posed like an epileptic elephant, but a mass monster for sure.  Hit a front double biceps for 1 millisecond and would collapse from cardiovascular exhaustion.  Not too mention his diuretic escapade at the Arnold.  Looked great in magazines but on stage he was a fucking disaster.  Looks like he caught the Tbomz virus nowadays though like Tom Prince. 
lol! Some customer left a tip on the table in the firehouse (restaurant). In comes Dillet sits down at the table and takes the money.  Ive seen it first hand....The waiter asked him about it and he straight out denied it! He is a freak alright! The waiter didn't want to make a big deal about it..

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 10:02:56 AM »
lol! Some customer left a tip on the table in the firehouse (restaurant). In comes Dillet sits down at the table and takes the money.  Ive seen it first hand....The waiter asked him about it and he straight out denied it! He is a freak alright! The waiter didn't want to make a big deal about it..
Lol! I would've liked to see that in person! ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »
I hope not a ugly mofo.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 10:30:56 AM »
i saw Paul Dillet in person 3 times in his prime, once with a white girl, once with a white guy , and once at a strip club at the Bare Elegance by the LAX airport

HUGE mother fucker
I used to see him all the time, trained in the same gym as him in S.FL. before he moved to S. Cal. No Bodybuilder has ever impressed me more than him with his proportions, and size!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »

1 calf is bigger than a normal person's thigh.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 11:26:22 AM »
My man... I would say no, that unmatched structure, that unreal shoulders-to-waist ratio, those brute arms, shoulders and calves, and everything top level, at 6'-6'1 and 280 plus contest... Pictures of him at FIBO 1995 weighing between 320-330lbs with still a tiny-tight waist with visible abs, out of this world... One in a billion genetic marvel, and he didn't even reach his full potential...Yes, his posing sucked, he also had a serious chronic asthma, always out of breath... Judges didn't like his varicose veins and the "i'm going to rape you" face, and the inability to open his back properly was another problem... Looked great always, both on stage and in pictures, watch some videos of early 90s, like 1994 Olympia and all his shows in 1993... At the Ironman and ASC 1993 murdering peak Wheeler from the front, unbelievable...
And then there was this:

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 11:26:56 AM »
Good to see that he kept training after he finished competing...  ::)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 11:33:11 AM »
The dude on the left is 7' tall and weighs 400lbs

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 11:38:33 AM »
Dillet was the first pro bodybuilder I saw in person from about 15 feet away, in the early 90's.   As freakish as his upper body was, what stood out the most for me was his calves.  They were as big around as footballs.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 11:39:45 AM »
Good to see that he kept training after he finished competing...  ::)

and spending all the hard earned  Tip money on custom tailored Clothes!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 12:42:38 PM »
I would love to see a new dilett. Crazy cartoon body, muscles popping out of the page. Flat stomach and small waist.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 12:46:25 PM »
we now have small little tits like phil heath. guys who take tons of gear more, pathetic.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »

HUGE mother fucker
I saw him at gold's venice and he was in truly fantastic shape......looked to be within a couple weeks of stepping onstage!!!!

for a big man......paul had great abs and a small waist.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
i always wondered if those pics were photoshopped

the ones in the first post

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2014, 12:52:29 PM »
And then there was this:

Posing wasn't his forte... That first picture is insane, and that was peak Wheeler...
Dillet was the first pro bodybuilder I saw in person from about 15 feet away, in the early 90's.   As freakish as his upper body was, what stood out the most for me was his calves.  They were as big around as footballs.
He had bigger calves than Yates, considering his height they were probably some of the biggest ever...