Author Topic: Physiques in water parks  (Read 4287 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Physiques in water parks
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:16:55 AM »
So I guess I'm out of touch... went to a water park today (slides and all that) and was shocked by just how out of shape most people are.   Maybe 1% of dudes there looked like they worked out seriously.  Maybe 5% of females were pretty fit.   Oh, and bad tribal tats seem to be the norm.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Physiques in water parks
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
I live by the beach in New Jersey. A lot of guys are in some kind of shape. The women on the beach I guess you can say the same thing.  I vacation every year in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I have never seen so many out of shape guys. I think it's a culture of drinking beer and physical fitness is not even a concern. Guys from every decade bracket are just soft and fat.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »
No.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 11:51:23 AM »
Falcon would be all over that.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 11:53:25 AM »
So I guess I'm out of touch... went to a water park today (slides and all that) and was shocked by just how out of shape most people are.   Maybe 1% of dudes there looked like they worked out seriously.  Maybe 5% of females were pretty fit.   Oh, and bad tribal tats seem to be the norm.
Of course all the Hippos and other sea creatures will come out of hiding in the waterpark!

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 12:01:52 PM »
I live by the beach in New Jersey. A lot of guys are in some kind of shape. The women on the beach I guess you can say the same thing.  I vacation every year in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I have never seen so many out of shape guys. I think it's a culture of drinking beer and physical fitness is not even a concern. Guys from every decade bracket are just soft and fat.

I live in south Myrtle Beach...well, Surfside Beach. I work out in a gym over in Murrells Inlet(they have another location in Conway area near the college). The gym over in Murrell doesn't have too many in shape folk in there. If you hit the gym in Conway by the college...mmmm..mmm...to ns of young little things and even a ton of 40's ish type age group. Almost all in really good shape. BUT, no matter what..the majority of everyone here only cares about drinking it up. Plain and simple.    I'm married with 4 kids and don't drink....sooo...I kind of don't fit in the scene. My 'night out' yesterday night for a Friday was working legs and doing cardio at 8:00p...lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 12:07:39 PM »
I live in south Myrtle Beach...well, Surfside Beach. I work out in a gym over in Murrells Inlet(they have another location in Conway area near the college). The gym over in Murrell doesn't have too many in shape folk in there. If you hit the gym in Conway by the college...mmmm..mmm...to ns of young little things and even a ton of 40's ish type age group. Almost all in really good shape. BUT, no matter what..the majority of everyone here only cares about drinking it up. Plain and simple.    I'm married with 4 kids and don't drink....sooo...I kind of don't fit in the scene. My 'night out' yesterday night for a Friday was working legs and doing cardio at 8:00p...lol
Nice!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »
Swear, every water park I've been in for the last 35 years has been playing the exact same 80s cornball mix.  Bet you a million dollars you heard Cutting Crew Just Died In Your Arms in the background.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 12:24:16 PM »
there are guys at my gym who are there nearly every day for hours and they still look like shit and cant even bench 2 plates

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 12:44:03 PM »
I don't like the way she is gasping for air as she surfaces, it's so gruff and zoological.

unpredictable powers.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
women like this are common at assembly lines and supermarket cash registers

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
Is that honey boo's mom? she looks like she lost weights.. awesome!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 03:03:20 PM »
So I guess I'm out of touch... went to a water park today (slides and all that) and was shocked by just how out of shape most people are.   Maybe 1% of dudes there looked like they worked out seriously.  Maybe 5% of females were pretty fit.   Oh, and bad tribal tats seem to be the norm.

Welcome to the real world buddy.  

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 03:19:36 PM »

Welcome to the real world buddy.  

Lol, says Joel, who's even lower than these vile ham beasts.

How does it feel knowing even that repulsive fat body in the photo would look at you in disgust? And would laugh at you with her fat girlfriends ?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »

I work out when I stay there at a strip mall gym. It's down that road from a Duncan doughnuts and a super market off 17 Kings highway.  One thing I noticed is that a lot of the members are ripped but I'm sure many are visitors. A retired cop own the place. It's a real basic gym but it has almost everything you need. I work out after body surfing for hours then I go for a run on the beach.  I'd like to live there but I wonder after being there a couple of months if I would regret it.  It's so cheap to live there. I pay 9K for house taxes and there the same size house might be under 2K.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2014, 04:44:52 PM »
O

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 05:38:44 PM »

Plz show us a picture of yourself without gear you fat fuck!  have notised that only ugly people make fun of ugly people thinking they are better in some or another way! Never ever I heard or seen great succesfull good looking people make fun of other less genetical gifted people.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 01:14:18 PM »
stars and stripes kinda makes you proud to be an american [kinda] ::) ::) ::)
F