Author Topic: Partying for bodybuilders  (Read 12346 times)

the trainer

Partying for bodybuilders
« on: April 05, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
 Ok so you big dudes want to party, first thing you put on your tight shirt and tight jeans get on the floor do some push ups to get the arms pumped and you are ready to go, make sure at the club you do push ups every 15 min to keep the arms pumped, you can do this in the bathroom or at the back of the club.

Now you dont want to be drinking to ruin your gains so you carry a empty beer bottle and packs of protein powder in your fanny pack, go to the bathroom throw the protein powder in the bottle full it with water and enjoy.

Picking up girls is easy once you see a girl you like flex your chest at her, first the left then the right pec, then you go over introduce yourself and ask her if she wants to see your abs then you tell her you are wearing a thong and you want to take her home and pose for her that should seal the deal.

So there you have it follow my instructions the next time you go out and you will get laid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Partying for bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 02:53:28 PM »
Ok so you big dudes want to party, first thing you put on your tight shirt and tight jeans get on the floor do some push ups to get the arms pumped and you are ready to go, make sure at the club you do push ups every 15 min to keep the arms pumped, you can do this in the bathroom or at the back of the club.

Now you dont want to be drinking to ruin your gains so you carry a empty beer bottle and packs of protein powder in your fanny pack, go to the bathroom throw the protein powder in the bottle full it with water and enjoy.

Picking up girls is easy once you see a girl you like flex your chest at her, first the left then the right pec, then you go over introduce yourself and ask her if she wants to see your abs then you tell her you are wearing a thong and you want to take her home and pose for her that should seal the deal.

So there you have it follow my instructions the next time you go out and you will get laid.

Disagree. There is a precontest bodybuilding trick that includes drinking some red wine before a contest to improve vascularity. Make sure when you're out at the club or bar to drink sickening amounts of red wine. Go into the bathroom and do some pushups off the wall. You will have sickening veins bulging out everywhere.

From bodybuilding.com

Red Wine

Alcohol, especially red wine, has special digestive properties that increase vascularity when consumed prior to a competition or photo shoot. Specifically, the ethanol in drinking alcohol does not require digestive breakdown to be absorbed-- it simply passes through the gastrointestinal tract into the bloodstream.

Therefore, a cup of red wine thirty minutes to an hour before showtime will result in more noticeable and pronounced vascularity in most parts of the body. Basically, blood flow to major and minor muscle groups increases, causing the physique to appear fuller and causing veins to appear more pronounced.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 02:58:48 PM »

Disagree. There is a precontest bodybuilding trick that includes drinking some red wine before a contest to improve vascularity. Make sure when you're out at the club or bar to drink sickening amounts of red wine. Go into the bathroom and do some pushups off the wall. You will have sickening veins bulging out everywhere.

From bodybuilding.com

Red Wine

Alcohol, especially red wine, has special digestive properties that increase vascularity when consumed prior to a competition or photo shoot. Specifically, the ethanol in drinking alcohol does not require digestive breakdown to be absorbed-- it simply passes through the gastrointestinal tract into the bloodstream.

Therefore, a cup of red wine thirty minutes to an hour before showtime will result in more noticeable and pronounced vascularity in most parts of the body. Basically, blood flow to major and minor muscle groups increases, causing the physique to appear fuller and causing veins to appear more pronounced.

Great tip brother.

I have noticed that this phenomena occurs with dessert wines more intensely. After a couple glasses of Porto my arms look like cocks attached to my shoulders.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 03:01:55 PM »
Burnieka in the pool.  That is how to partay
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 03:07:49 PM »
Great tip brother.

I have noticed that this phenomena occurs with dessert wines more intensely. After a couple glasses of Porto my arms look like cocks attached to my shoulders.

As they should. If you're at someones house, lie to them and tell them you have to use the restroom. While in the bathroom, get a little workout in. You can do some pushups off the wall or hang onto the bar that holds the shower curtain up and do some wide grip pull ups. Then when you walk out, you will be pretty massive. Even if you're only having dinner with your parents, they will be impressed with your mind blowing pump.
X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »
Burnieka in the pool.  That is how to partay

yessir hes got it down to a science. im going to look him up next time im in LV and hang out at the pool at the Cosmo- Marquee- with him. i cant imagine the broads we'd attract.

b

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 04:15:46 PM »

As they should. If you're at someones house, lie to them and tell them you have to use the restroom. While in the bathroom, get a little workout in. You can do some pushups off the wall or hang onto the bar that holds the shower curtain up and do some wide grip pull ups. Then when you walk out, you will be pretty massive. Even if you're only having dinner with your parents, they will be impressed with your mind blowing pump.

Lol, they actually have designed shower rods capable of withstanding pull-ups for a 200+ pound man??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 04:23:18 PM »
Lol, they actually have designed shower rods capable of withstanding pull-ups for a 200+ pound man??

Most likely not.

He would have to bring in a screw gun and some nails with him and screw the shower rod into the wall, in order to withstand his 250+ pounds of pure muscle.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 04:24:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 04:37:11 PM »
O

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 04:41:43 PM »

Most likely not.

He would have to bring in a screw gun and some nails with him and screw the shower rod into the wall, in order to withstand his 250+ pounds of pure muscle.

Sneaking in a good pair of wrist straps into the bathroom to eek out those 2 or 3 crucial extra reps is key....a 25 pound plate and belt for a more dense look.

Maybe turn the shower on scalding hot creating a good steam that will give those veins more of a "pop"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 04:46:31 PM »
Great tip brother.

Krang?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 04:51:07 PM »
Krang?

No. I'm visualize perfection. Primo finesse pimp of the land, popper of cherries, here for glory.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 05:40:43 PM »
When I was hanging with a few competing bodybuilders in college in the late 70's and early 80's they all drank like fish when they weren't getting ready for a show. Had some good times. It seems the job of choice was bouncing. In NJ/NY they had an unwritten courtesy that you got free entry to any club with your friends if you bounced anywhere. We hit clubs everywhere.

At one club I remember standing by the dance floor moving to music watching the girls shake their ass when I got a shove from behind. I figured it was just a drunk in the crowded club and just ignored it. Then bam I got pushed hard again. I turned around and a guy blew me a kiss like what are you going to do about it? Hit him four times before he could do anything and he was out on his feet. He had a delayed reaction fall on his face. All I saw were all the bouncers and bar tenders jumping over the bar heading my way in this packed big club. I got lost in the crowd and walked fast toward the entrance.  I knew about 4 bouncers were near the entrance I was going to be fair game for their pounding. They had a vicious reputation for kicking ass for fun. They didn't worry to much about law suits back then.

I reached the entrance and they didn't even give me a second look. They kept looking toward the commotion on the dance floor.  I ran to my car and started it. I put the car in gear and kept the clutch fully depressed ready to peel out and split. After about 10 minutes I realized that no one was looking for me in the parking lot. Out comes my buddy Mr. NJ and he drunkenly says, "You should have seen this guy knock out this guy on  the dance floor. He said, "I have been looking for you all over the club. What are you doing out here? The bouncers and big crew of the guys are roaming all over the club looking for him." I said, "You idiot, it was me." He goes back into the club and gets the other massive steroid bodybuilder I was hanging with and we take off. I said to both of them, " It's great knowing I have such good back up." Drunken fucks.  

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »

Haha this is gold, what a fucking loser.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 02:51:43 AM »
"Take 3-4 tablespoons of glycerin about 5 hours before you get to the club. After your shower and before you leave the house, put some Body Butter or almond oil on your torso (a light coat) so that your cuts and muscles will glow under the club lights. You might want to get your Mom to put some on the places you can't reach. Then throw on a loose shirt (so it doesn't absorb the oil) and head out. If you're driving, grip the steering wheel at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions -- tense and relax your upper body muscles, repeatedly, until the glycerol gets you a wicked pump.

Once in the club, have a glass of red wine to help bring out vascularity. At this point if you don't feel pathetic already, you can now take off your shirt and wait for the babes to line up. Oh, and when you take off your shirt, you want to set yourself apart from all the other shirtless dudes. Climb on top of a speaker, make sure everyone's watching, and tear off your shirt, Hulk Hogan style. Make sure you roar and growl while you do it so women are impressed by your intensity and strength. It helps too if the shirt is expensive, so women see that you don't give a , and you've got money to burn."

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 04:21:17 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 05:22:16 AM »

Most likely not.

The shower rod would bend or even break

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 08:16:40 AM »

Will swimming in a public pool hurt the baby?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 08:21:07 AM »
A true BBer isn't into partying.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 08:27:55 AM »
Burneika by the pool is what happens if you think muscles alone will make you Hugh Hefner

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 08:35:22 AM »

From bodybuilding.com

Red Wine

Have done that it works for contests!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 08:42:15 AM »

these haters trying very hard to pretend not to see him

but inside they are melting

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 08:44:53 AM »
"Take 3-4 tablespoons of glycerin about 5 hours before you get to the club. After your shower and before you leave the house, put some Body Butter or almond oil on your torso (a light coat) so that your cuts and muscles will glow under the club lights. You might want to get your Mom to put some on the places you can't reach. Then throw on a loose shirt (so it doesn't absorb the oil) and head out. If you're driving, grip the steering wheel at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions -- tense and relax your upper body muscles, repeatedly, until the glycerol gets you a wicked pump.

Once in the club, have a glass of red wine to help bring out vascularity. At this point if you don't feel pathetic already, you can now take off your shirt and wait for the babes to line up. Oh, and when you take off your shirt, you want to set yourself apart from all the other shirtless dudes. Climb on top of a speaker, make sure everyone's watching, and tear off your shirt, Hulk Hogan style. Make sure you roar and growl while you do it so women are impressed by your intensity and strength. It helps too if the shirt is expensive, so women see that you don't give a , and you've got money to burn."

;D ;D

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 10:36:33 AM »

From bodybuilding.com

Red Wine

What do you think about drinking red wine half an hour before you workout.