Author Topic: Hardees Scammed me!  (Read 8373 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Hardees Scammed me!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2014, 02:24:31 AM »
I did that at Chipotle and they sent me these cool tokens for free food.

Would love to go to Chipotle with you.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2014, 02:32:58 AM »
hahaha1!!

Why he do that? ???  ;D
lol dont know, he even puts them after serious stuff

"My father passed away today and im devastaded  ;D ;D ;D  :-* :-* :-*"

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2014, 02:36:49 AM »
I just want what I paid for.  The reason why I weighed it because I knew it was scant and also, Jezebelle and I wanted equal amount of fries, so nobody gets more than the other.

Hardees has great fries.  I can make exact clones and I can make more elaborate if I want.  I did not feel like it today. 

I really hope you're trolling with that statement.

Please stay together you two, you would ruin another couple.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2014, 10:39:56 AM »
TA has too much time on his hands, needs to get out in the real world and get a job.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2014, 10:43:07 AM »
So I ordered a 2 large fries, one for Jezebelle and one for me to go along with our 1/3 lb thickburger cheeseburger.

We got only 143 grams per fry which puts it somewhere between a small and a medium and not a large.

We were supposed to get 183 grams per fry.

I am contacting corporate on Monday.  I bet I will get a month-5 months free fries.

You think that's bad...I know of a lab company that paid $570 million to acquire another lab company that was only worth $323 million.  The fix is in everywhere.
~

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »
Carls / Hardee's no longer cooks a fresh burger on site so why get that garbage in the first place?

Their chicken strips are fucking awesome however

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »
Would love to go to Chipotle with you.

;D

My girl and I measured our guac to make sure we got equal shares and we discovered that Chipotle was shorting us.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2014, 10:44:25 AM »
???

You put all the fries they give you on a scale.  It should have read 183 grams for a Large.  Instead, it read 143 which is not even a medium.  I am adding up the figures and if this happens continually to each customer, its millions and millions of dollars of theft.  Its equivalent to buying a movie ticket and watching only a quarter of it each time.

I was just baffled that someone would actually take the time to weigh them lol. Which is why I asked how you knew lol
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »
I just want what I paid for.  The reason why I weighed it because I knew it was scant and also, Jezebelle and I wanted equal amount of fries, so nobody gets more than the other.

lol.... you guys do that too?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »
I did bake some Coconut Pineapple Muffins, so there is that.
:D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2014, 10:49:10 AM »
Flimsy attempt to bait an attack on eating junk food so that we will then be subjected to a 30 page IIFYM diatribe.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 10:49:28 AM »
lol.... you guys do that too?
odd. My wife eats much less than I do because shes 100lbs smaller than me. If she was to eat equal amounts shed be fat as fuck.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2014, 10:50:01 AM »
odd. My wife eats much less than I do because shes 100lbs smaller than me. If she was to eat equal amounts shed be fat as fuck.

lol... yeah

I was just kidding  ;D

I think True Adonis is just fucking with us when he posts stuff like that. No way they weight their food to get equal amounts??  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »
lol... yeah

I was just kidding  ;D

I think True Adonis is just fucking with us when he posts stuff like that. No way they weight their food to get equal amounts??  ;D

Are you implying that True Adonis should have more fries than jezebelle  because she's a women? Talk about misogynistic. Liberal media will be all over your statement.  ;D ;D ;D
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »
If you're going to eat junk food, why Hardees?... that shit is total slop.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2014, 11:41:25 AM »

Are you implying that True Adonis should have more fries than jezebelle  because she's a women? Talk about misogynistic. Liberal media will be all over your statement.  ;D ;D ;D

Lol... I can't help it

I need some mandatory tolerance training.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2014, 11:42:09 AM »
If you're going to eat junk food, why Hardees?... that shit is total slop.
IN N OUT  is my go to shit food vendor.

Honorable mention goes out to Mcdonalds.

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
So I ordered a 2 large fries, one for Jezebelle and one for me to go along with our 1/3 lb thickburger cheeseburger.

We got only 143 grams per fry which puts it somewhere between a small and a medium and not a large.

We were supposed to get 183 grams per fry.

I am contacting corporate on Monday.  I bet I will get a month-5 months free fries.

This is what happens when you are a spoil kid living off your parents you have time for stupid shit why dont you go out into the real world and try to become your own man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »
lol... yeah

I was just kidding  ;D

I once got into a "IIFMM" debate with a guy on BB.Com, I asked him about how he knew what was in restaurant food, he told me he took a scale out to restaurants and weighed his plate and ate portions of food in order (proteins carbs) and subtracted the weight on each portion eaten.

Some people are fucking crazy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »
Carls / Hardee's no longer cooks a fresh burger on site so why get that garbage in the first place?

Their chicken strips are fucking awesome however
Not true at all.  The burgers are made fresh.  Yes, the Chicken is where they shine in my opinion as well!

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2014, 01:50:38 PM »
Not true at all.  The burgers are made fresh.  Yes, the Chicken is where they shine in my opinion as well!

Lol, I can just see you at the counter demanding to see the kitchens and the food prep area before you order.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2014, 01:53:00 PM »

I was just baffled that someone would actually take the time to weigh them lol. Which is why I asked how you knew lol
And thats how people will continually get take for a ride.  You wouldn`t pay for one shoe, a quarter of a movie, a full tank of gas but only get a quarter of the amount.  There are clear size differences, each at a different price point.  They neglected to meet what was advertised, grossly so that it was not even a MEDIUM and I had paid for two larges.

If that happens everyday, which I am sure it does, that is millions of dollars being essentially stolen from the customer.  They probably count on a public not to care.  Complacency is always what ends up ruining the population and does the average man in.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2014, 01:57:05 PM »
And thats how people will continually get take for a ride.  You wouldn`t pay for one shoe, a quarter of a movie, a full tank of gas but only get a quarter of the amount.  There are clear size differences, each at a different price point.  They neglected to meet what was advertised, grossly so that it was not even a MEDIUM and I had paid for two larges.

If that happens everyday, which I am sure it does, that is millions of dollars being essentially stolen from the customer.  They probably count on a public not to care.  Complacency is always what ends up ruining the population and does the average man in.

I'm sure the 183g serving size is an average.  Sometimes you get more, sometimes less.

Besides, if this is all a conspiracy to give my fellow Americans less fries, hats off to Hardee's

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
Pink Slime Of Peace 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second