Author Topic: Hardees Scammed me!  (Read 8371 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Hardees Scammed me!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2014, 02:01:44 PM »
And thats how people will continually get take for a ride.  You wouldn`t pay for one shoe, a quarter of a movie, a full tank of gas but only get a quarter of the amount.  There are clear size differences, each at a different price point.  They neglected to meet what was advertised, grossly so that it was not even a MEDIUM and I had paid for two larges.

If that happens everyday, which I am sure it does, that is millions of dollars being essentially stolen from the customer.  They probably count on a public not to care.  Complacency is always what ends up ruining the population and does the average man in.

I agree that large companies will do whatever they can to con the average person out, in order to make a buck.

Let us know the results if you contact the company.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2014, 02:02:48 PM »
Lol, I can just see you at the counter demanding to see the kitchens and the food prep area before you order.   ;D
Oh, I have tips for getting the best fast food possible.  Always go to the ones in the very best areas if possible.  Its okay to discriminate among the employees, afterall, you are buying a product.  Jezebelle and I were discussing it last night that most people are complacent when it comes to fast food because they are simply following a meme.  They think "its just fast food, oh well"  or some will say, "they did me a favor anyways" and a lot feel "guilty" anyways for eating it so they would never speak up anyways.  Some just won`t care they are getting not even what they paid for.

This is bigger than a lot of people realize.  These people want to be paid A LOT more and they can`t even serve the amounts they are supposed to.  So if that happens, food prices go up, and you will get even less for your money.  True, you could go somewhere else, but then again, they are advertising that you are paying for a certain amount and are failing to deliver the goods as promised/as entered in the buying agreement.

I also ask for everything to be made fresh.  I say that I will gladly wait and they will do it.  That is another tip to ensure you get the best food.  I have complained in the past to Burger King and I got a 500 dollar gift card and I noticed they fired a lot of people at that particular Burger King as a result.

With this incident, I am going to keep a log of my french fries, take a picture of the weight on the scale each time to show how I am being gouged and will continually email them with this information.  The squeaky wheel always gets the oil.

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Oh, I have tips for getting the best fast food possible.  Always go to the ones in the very best areas if possible.  Its okay to discriminate among the employees, afterall, you are buying a product.  Jezebelle and I were discussing it last night that most people are complacent when it comes to fast food because they are simply following a meme.  They think "its just fast food, oh well"  or some will say, "they did me a favor anyways" and a lot feel "guilty" anyways for eating it so they would never speak up anyways.  Some just won`t care they are getting not even what they paid for.

This is bigger than a lot of people realize.  These people want to be paid A LOT more and they can`t even serve the amounts they are supposed to.  So if that happens, food prices go up, and you will get even less for your money.  True, you could go somewhere else, but then again, they are advertising that you are paying for a certain amount and are failing to deliver the goods as promised/as entered in the buying agreement.

I also ask for everything to be made fresh.  I say that I will gladly wait and they will do it.  That is another tip to ensure you get the best food.  I have complained in the past to Burger King and I got a 500 dollar gift card and I noticed they fired a lot of people at that particular Burger King as a result.

With this incident, I am going to keep a log of my french fries, take a picture of the weight on the scale each time to show how I am being gouged and will continually email them with this information.  The squeaky wheel always gets the oil.
If you had a job you wouldnt have time for this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2014, 02:06:21 PM »
I'm sure the 183g serving size is an average.  Sometimes you get more, sometimes less.

Besides, if this is all a conspiracy to give my fellow Americans less fries, hats off to Hardee's
So you are one of those, who think that its a positive thing.  The serving size is not average as they have clearly marked grams you are supposed to get minimum.  What would be the point of having a small, medium and large if you pay for a large but get the amount that comes in a Small?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2014, 02:10:05 PM »
lol... yeah

I was just kidding  ;D

I think True Adonis is just fucking with us when he posts stuff like that. No way they weight their food to get equal amounts??  ;D
We do!  Anytime we make a recipe we always divide it equally in half.  Otherwise I will usually ending up eating more of the servings and Jezebelle won`t get near as much.  Fair is Fair. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2014, 02:10:47 PM »
We do!  Anytime we make a recipe we always divide it equally in half.  Otherwise I will usually ending up eating more of the servings and Jezebelle won`t get near as much.  Fair is Fair. 

identical BMRs of peace.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2014, 02:11:38 PM »
I can't believe that TA can even get folks on GB to argue about average grams of fucking French fries in an order. The man needs a hobby BESIDES subtle trolling.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 02:16:12 PM »
odd. My wife eats much less than I do because shes 100lbs smaller than me. If she was to eat equal amounts shed be fat as fuck.
Jezebelle can eat a lot as she is as tall as I am.  She does not do any cardio or anything like that though.  I don`t either though.  I`d say she eats around 2000-3000 calories a day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2014, 02:19:50 PM »

I'm surprised you haven't worn that photo out, you have certainly had some milage out of it.    ;D

She looks great though, (no pervo)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2014, 02:21:44 PM »

I'm surprised you haven't worn that photo out, you have certainly had some milage out of it.    ;D

She looks great though, (no pervo)
I would post more, but there are strange people out there with bad intentions.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2014, 03:03:32 PM »
So you are one of those, who think that its a positive thing.  The serving size is not average as they have clearly marked grams you are supposed to get minimum.  What would be the point of having a small, medium and large if you pay for a large but get the amount that comes in a Small?

Where does it say that 183g is a minimum, and not an average?

And with obesity being the epidemic it is, anything that puts less food in the mouths of Americans is fine with me.  If I want more fries, I'll just pay $2 and get another helping. Problem solved

the trainer

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »
Jezebelle can eat a lot as she is as tall as I am.  She does not do any cardio or anything like that though.  I don`t either though.  I`d say she eats around 2000-3000 calories a day.

Your wife looks like she has black genes in her knowing your history I am kind of shocked that you would end up with a mixed woman.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2014, 03:22:28 PM »
Jezz is hot as hell. Would love to dine with Adam and her , then talk to her alone as Adam searches his library for an old antiquarian Civil War book (that I have hidden)..
O

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »
Jezz is hot as hell. Would love to dine with Adam and her , then talk to her alone as Adam searches his library for an old antiquarian Civil War book (that I have hidden)..
Agreed, I would insist he went and made Sous-vide steak and stayed with it for the entire duration of the cooking process.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 03:26:43 PM »
Where does it say that 183g is a minimum, and not an average?

And with obesity being the epidemic it is, anything that puts less food in the mouths of Americans is fine with me.  If I want more fries, I'll just pay $2 and get another helping. Problem solved
For a Large:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
A Medium is 168 grams.  I paid for a Large and got 143.
Natural-Cut French Fries - Medium
Premium-quality, skin-on, natural cut french fries.

ORIGINAL*
Serving Size    168g
Calories    490
Calories from Fat    210
Fat    24g
Saturated Fat    4.5g
Cholesterol    0mg
Sodium    970mg
Carbohydrates    63g
Dietary Fiber    6g
Sugars    0g
Protein    5g

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2014, 03:28:48 PM »
'I weighed the fries so I could share them equally with my girlfriend'

this has to catch on in getbig parlance  ;D ;D
follow the arrows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2014, 03:29:10 PM »
Agreed, I would insist he went and made Sous-vide steak and stayed with it for the entire duration of the cooking process.

;D
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
adonis willingly wasting precious time on planet earth arguing about the size of his fries to other lesser mortal getbiggers when there are other dire issues begging for his potential!
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2014, 03:56:30 PM »

Nice post

Have you noticed that Chic-Fil-A employees are almost always happy suburban teenagers? The people who should be working these minimum wage jobs.

Chic-Fil-A recently surpassed KFC too you know...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2014, 04:04:02 PM »
Nice post

Have you noticed that Chic-Fil-A employees are almost always happy suburban teenagers? The people who should be working these minimum wage jobs.

I love it. They're always polite, get my order right and don't sass me like the Hebrews at KFC.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2014, 04:19:03 PM »
Nice post

Plus they don't tolerate this faggotry of men marrying other men.  >:(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2014, 04:26:21 PM »
I love it. They're always polite, get my order right and don't sass me like the Hebrews at KFC.
srsly. The brews at kfc always give attitude and the food they make is sloppy and half assed. Irritates me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2014, 04:43:45 PM »
srsly. The brews at kfc always give attitude and the food they make is sloppy and half assed. Irritates me.
Keep sending it back until they get it right.  Never settle for their fuckery.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2014, 04:47:00 PM »
Jezebelle is a very attractive lady.