Author Topic: Sweden: Immigration Critics Get Home Visits From Thought Police  (Read 10286 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 :o :o :o

Sweden: Immigration Critics Get Home Visits From Thought Police

Pamela Geller
April 5, 2014

Sweden was once wealthy, beautiful, and modern. But all that has changed. It has become as totalitarian as Saudi Arabia or Iran. Their immigration policies have overwhelmed the culture and the treasury of the Swedes. One U.N. report says that Sweden will soon be a third-world nation.

The worse it gets, the more restrictions there are on freedom and speech. Strict enforcement of the blasphemy laws under the sharia — “do not criticize or insult Islam.”

This video is chilling. One of Sweden’s biggest newspapers, Expressen, used criminal hackers to break into Disqus and get the email addresses and identities of commenters online, and to reveal the persons behind the nicknames or anonymous user IDs. The newspaper sent a reporter and a cameraman to one person’s home and asked them about things they had written on different websites. Expressen published the names and photos of some people, which led to at least one person losing his job.

The newspaper should have been shuttered and its editor(s) brought up on charges. But this is sharia, so it was the victims who were punished.

Full story here: http://www.infowars.com/sweden-immigrarion-critics-get-home-visits-from-thought-police/

This article was posted: Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 4:53 am

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Sweden: Immigration Critics Get Home Visits From Thought Police
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 01:41:31 AM »
Do NOT talk to me about that fucking country. I would meltdown ala Squad Father -esque porportions if I have to hear one more fucking such story coming from that place.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 01:57:54 AM »

Do NOT talk to me about that fucking country. I would meltdown ala Squad Father -esque porportions if I have to hear one more fucking such story coming from that place.

Oooh a show, ...I've got myself a nice tasty beverage and some popcorn. Bring on the meltdown!  :P
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »
Why? Wtf ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
This is so sad.

how does this kind of shit happen without anyone lifting a finger?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 09:36:53 AM »

Sorry brother... lol

Only loling cause I know what you're saying. Some of this shit is insane and horrifying.

Ban men from standing while peeing in Sweden:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 10:41:43 AM »
Sorry brother... lol

Only loling cause I know what you're saying. Some of this shit is insane and horrifying.

Ban men from standing while peeing in Sweden:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

its only a matter of time before the swedish men get fed up and go all viking and start beheading and mutilating these pathetic political oppressors and feminist scum.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »
its only a matter of time before the swedish men get fed up and go all viking and start beheading and mutilating these pathetic political oppressors and feminist scum.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 04:02:27 PM »
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/038/6/8/captain_sweden_by_gonzobeans-d5u71wo.png

Im surprised that anyone else is surprised. Left Wing Ideology is fundamentally based in opression of thought, freedom and liberty. It is only a matter of time before the people who built the world as we know it today revolt. The white race is under attack by the left. All Christians are under attack by the left. All free peoples who desire to live in a free society are under attack by the left. The left must be brutally and viciously eliminated.

Liberal (as the term is known today) ideology is EVIL. Stop sugar coating it.