Author Topic: I have taken my last drink for the next 4 days. This is my road to semi sobriety  (Read 27785 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I appreciate the concerns guys. I will give you guys all of the updates.

I will next try to go a full 7 days without a drink.

The countdown will start when I finish this bottle.

Its an experiment boys. Lets see it to the end.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
He's not an alcoholic or even a heavy drinker. He's just trolling you guys. Taking somebody seriously that fakes his own death and brags about being a troll, joke is on you.
Dude, you couldnt be further from the truth. I am a normal guy pretending to be a troll.

I dont really troll. You don't seem that bright.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Dude, you couldnt be further from the truth. I am a normal guy pretending to be a troll.

I dont really troll. You don't seem that bright.

You are not normal. You're average, possibly subpar, but you aren't normal. You're depressed, lonely and perpetually single. You have even stalked women on here that I know.

I would urge you to re-examine your definition of normal.
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

You are not normal. You're average, possibly subpar, but you aren't normal. You're depressed, lonely and perpetually single. You have even stalked women on here that I know.

I would urge you to re-examine your definition of normal.
Stalked women? Please tell everyone. You are full of shit.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Stalked women? Please tell everyone. You are full of shit.

Haha, Maltdown.
O

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
That is not what I said at all. I had originally decided to quit forever. Now I am stepping back from that.

I can easily taper off by doing exactly as I outlined. Eventually, I will just be a social drinker.

People don't quit bacon cheeseburgers, or pizza, or icecream, forever. Right?

Why should alcohol be any different?

I know what you are telling yourself.

You are still a complete retard because in 4 days time you will be feeling morose and remorseful about your latest binge.

People don't get physically addicted to ice cream. Heroin addicts don't just 'cut down'. You are physically and mentally dependent on alcohol which is the reason you got a bottle of vodka last night.

You can not even manage a week off booze.

You have not had some epiphany, you are just giving in to your addiction.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I'll go ahead and throw this quote out there for you guys again.

X2

Getbiggers truly are the most gullible people on the face of the earth.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats

You are still a complete retard because in 4 days time you will be feeling morose and remorseful about your latest binge.

People don't get physically addicted to ice cream. Heroin addicts don't just 'cut down'. You are physically and mentally dependent on alcohol which is the reason you got a bottle of vodka last night.

Interesting, I'm actually learning from this.

I suspect you guys are right, that this is merely a rationalization to drink again.

On this note: doing this publicly has the drawback that your mistakes are there for all to judge. This may interfere with your ability to learn from your mistakes. You are bound to make mistakes, and usually people learn from this more privately.
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What compels people to want to even drink?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
What compels people to want to even drink?
don't you drink expensive wine?
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
don't you drink expensive wine?
Occasionally with a meal for taste.  Only a glass or two.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Occasionally with a meal for taste.  Only a glass or two.
I see. From what I have observed people drink precisely for its physiological and psychological effects in its various ranges: relaxation; decrease in social inhibitions; escape from 'reality', etc. I can see how it is justified in moderation, but how often is this acheived? lol.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Well, im out. Clearly either either trolling or still in denial, or just failing, so im done. No reason to waste time or effort on someone whos helpless.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I was hoping you would post. Are you scared to take a drink today? Is it the fear of starting the cycle over?

I am of the feeling, that I can control my drinking. I do not see why I have to give it up forever,

This is partly the reason why I started this thread. I will always tell everyone the 100% truth.

I think I can do it the way I suggested.
No way dude,not scared at all,if I wanted to drink I would,but I know I`ll just repeat the same old viscous cycle.

It`ll ruin your life,just wait until you hit bottom,then you`ll WANT to quit and will do anything to do so.

It doesn`t get better,only worse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Exactly

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
No way dude,not scared at all,if I wanted to drink I would,but I know I`ll just repeat the same old viscous cycle.

It`ll ruin your life,just wait until you hit bottom,then you`ll WANT to quit and will do anything to do so.

It doesn`t get better,only worse.
this.

hes still rationalizing use.... if he truly has a problem hes nowhere near ready to quit. He has a lot of failures in front of him until everyone stips caring and he figures out he really needs help.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
this.

hes still rationalizing use.... if he truly has a problem hes nowhere near ready to quit. He has a lot of failures in front of him until everyone stips caring and he figures out he really needs help.
You don't have to quit forever. Why do people think that they must go without a drink for the rest of their lives?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You don't have to quit forever. Why do people think that they must go without a drink for the rest of their lives?
because we cannot drink or drug AT ALL.  There is no such thing as control or moderation for people like wes and myself. You dont seem to comprehend that. We cannot control ourselves and our lives and bodiesnunravel.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
because we cannot drink or drug AT ALL.  There is no such thing as control or moderation for people like wes and myself. You dont seem to comprehend that. We cannot control ourselves and our lives and bodiesnunravel.
I wasn't talking about drugs. How do people casually/socially do drugs? It's either all in or clean.

Alcohol could easily be seen as a cheat food. Greasy, fast food is poison to your heart and arteries.

Shockwave and Wes, have you guys sworn off all junk food forever? I'm guessing no.

Don't even get me started on steroids.

Anything is fine (except hard drugs) in moderation.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I wasn't talking about drugs. How do people casually/socially do drugs? It's either all in or clean.

Alcohol could easily be seen as a cheat food. Greasy, fast food is poison to your heart and arteries.

Shockwave and Wes, have you guys sworn off all junk food forever? I'm guessing no.

Nah dude. I have heard stories about guys 20 years sober, one drink and everything falls apart. They cant stop themselves.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

alcohol and drugs are the same thing derpina. Clearly you still havent grasped this. And, believe it or not, there are people that casually do drugs and still live a normal life.

I dont know why im wasting my time ive already done this with you. Let me guess, alcohol is legal so its therefore not the same.  

Alcohol IS a hard drug, no matter how you try and rationalize it.... one of the hardest, up with meth and heroin. Most physically destructive, bar none. Straight from the AMA.

the junk food analogy is pure bullshit. Junk food doesnt release massive amounts of neurotransmitters completely altering your state of mind and making you physically and mentally dependant.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
alcohol and drugs are the same thing derpina. Clearly you still havent grasped this. And, believe it or not, there are people that casually do drugs and still live a normal life.

I dont know why im wasting my time ive already done this with you. Let me guess, alcohol is legal so its therefore not the same.  

Alcohol IS a hard drug, no matter how you try and rationalize it.... one of the hardest, up with meth and heroin. Most physically destructive, bar none. Straight from the AMA.

the junk food analogy is pure bullshit. Junk food doesnt release massive amounts of neurotransmitters completely altering your state of mind and making you physically and mentally dependant.
shizzo needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP and take this to heart, meditate on it. Just tough love man, I want nothing but positivity for you.
follow the arrows

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

You are right, if it is abused. Alcohol once or twice a month at a party, or watching a UFC is completely fine and normal.  That is my goal.

I have clearly stated that. I will prove it to you guys.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
you're only 4 days in and already thinking about alcohol again. enough said.
follow the arrows