Author Topic: Steroids and shortcuts...  (Read 1869 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Steroids and shortcuts...
« on: April 06, 2014, 04:27:58 AM »
Yeah! U heard it before. Steroids are shortcuts. Well thats bullshit! If u wanne travel to the moon u need a rocket with rocketfuel! U dont get there by walking or car! U need rocketfuel to get a great fit body. Thats the truth. Almost noone cant even achive a propper fitnesbody after the age of 30 without gear, almost no one can achive it before 30 neither!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Steroids and shortcuts...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:33:05 AM »
I think you need more exclamation points to properly transmit your feelings.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:28 AM »
How long did it take you to figure this out?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 05:58:26 AM »
6-7 years I think. Had no internet back then, and was stonger bigger than most of the guys who took gear at my gym back then. I thougt they were clean bcz I was clean, and They tought I was on gear bcz they was on gear haha.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 06:04:40 AM »
So basically gear isn't needed as proven by yourself.

6-7 years I think. Had no internet back then, and was stonger bigger than most of the guys who took gear at my gym back then. I thougt they were clean bcz I was clean, and They tought I was on gear bcz they was on gear haha.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 06:06:30 AM »
Steroids are only a shortcut if one hasn't attempted to maximize their natural gains.  A sixteen year old kid on roids is taking a short cut.
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 06:07:13 AM »
I was being sarcastic!! ::) but yes man its a big lie. Everyone who looks good (and not)is on the juice!! Even the women...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 06:13:45 AM »
Well. Was living in a small town. Not much competiton from the boys from the local gym. Mostly tiny kids with bad genetics takig some dianabola...some had great bodies, dident really understand why I dident look like then when we had the same bodyweight haha. De diffent was that I was bulky strong and they where ripped : ). Then moved to a bigger city = bigger guys. Could compete with streanght but not look. And then more and more people admit their abuse to me so it got clearer and clearer what people did. And then internet came...

My local bodybuilding mag said ronnie was a coop haha. He neded to be clean! Was testet every houers :D I did belive that. They even had a articel about shawn ray aginst drugs. My own muscles was growing back in the days, got bigger and I thought, maybe time will take me there. After 30 was a new experience :D No matter how fucking hard u train, rest to days and all your pump and size ranout your body and food just got to the stomach area instantly...well well.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 06:20:54 AM »
Always wondered how ronnie functioned as police officer blatantly using gear, the entire force must have basically turned a blind eye.

Well. Was living in a small town. Not much competiton from the boys from the local gym. Mostly tiny kids with bad genetics takig some dianabola...some had great bodies, dident really understand why I dident look like then when we had the same bodyweight haha. De diffent was that I was bulky strong and they where ripped : ). Then moved to a bigger city = bigger guys. Could compete with streanght but not look. And then more and more people admit their abuse to me so it got clearer and clearer what people did. And then internet came...

My local bodybuilding mag said ronnie was a coop haha. He neded to be clean! Was testet every houers :D I did belive that. They even had a articel about shawn ray aginst drugs. My own muscles was growing back in the days, got bigger and I thought, maybe time will take me there. After 30 was a new experience :D No matter how fucking hard u train, rest to days and all your pump and size ranout your body and food just got to the stomach area instantly...well well.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 06:22:30 AM »
Always wondered how ronnie functioned as police officer blatantly using gear, the entire force must have basically turned a blind eye.

I doubt testing for steroids was a high priority. 
A

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 06:24:20 AM »

He told them he train twice a day and eat a lot of chicken : )

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 06:27:52 AM »
People outside gym know jack shit whats going on...smile behave and act humble everyone around u think u are clean!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 09:05:25 AM »
I never used steroids. Not that I had anything against them. To be honest I spoke ill of them to those that asked for the following reasons. I was able to grow in strength without them. I wanted to see how far I could go without gear. The love of iron for me was the actual discipline of the routine I followed. My commitment to training as hard as possible regardless of how much weight I was able to handle from day to day. I laughed inside at those who used bench shirts to achieve what I could without. To me I thought of my self as a warrior in training who had no tool or drugs, just my own brawn and heart to make the iron my bitch.
 I am proud of my strength that I built naturaly, my muscle gains came after the strength. Then my ego soured and the king Kong feelings followed. Great to feel powerfully, it's an awesome feeling. Especially when earned through hard natural training.
 So foward some 20 years later mid 40s are setting in. Several injuries, stiff joints, longer recovery time. Longer time to get back into shape. I let myself go with being a father, regular work grind and the dreaded
"No time to train" takes over. Recently I have spent 5 months working harder than I have in years to get into shape. Struggling to get out of bed do to soreness. I love it, it's slow but progress is there. I refuse to give up, I push on with my morning smoothie, eggs with cottage cheese, cup of coffee and go to work sore as ever. My warrior face back on, I'm motivated goal driven, loving every bit of it.
   The part here that gets to me now is this. I am tempted now more than ever to try the juice. If only to feel what it's like. To supercharge my recovery,my goals and maybe go beyond. To feel like king Kong again for another decade or so before it's gone for good. My foundation is there,why not? Fear of side effects take over. Could I shoot myself up with a needle? Ignorance on my part for years of never putting any thought into them is my struggle. I admit I am not knowledgeable about them. Good source and quality, do you go to a doctor to screen your blood work. What are you looking for in those tests. Does the doctor know why your needing these tests done? So tempting................ .....
h

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 09:13:11 AM »
I never used steroids. Not that I had anything against them. To be honest I spoke ill of them to those that asked for the following reasons. I was able to grow in strength without them. I wanted to see how far I could go without gear. The love of iron for me was the actual discipline of the routine I followed. My commitment to training as hard as possible regardless of how much weight I was able to handle from day to day. I laughed inside at those who used bench shirts to achieve what I could without. To me I thought of my self as a warrior in training who had no tool or drugs, just my own brawn and heart to make the iron my bitch.
 I am proud of my strength that I built naturaly, my muscle gains came after the strength. Then my ego soured and the king Kong feelings followed. Great to feel powerfully, it's an awesome feeling. Especially when earned through hard natural training.
 So foward some 20 years later mid 40s are setting in. Several injuries, stiff joints, longer recovery time. Longer time to get back into shape. I let myself go with being a father, regular work grind and the dreaded
"No time to train" takes over. Recently I have spent 5 months working harder than I have in years to get into shape. Struggling to get out of bed do to soreness. I love it, it's slow but progress is there. I refuse to give up, I push on with my morning smoothie, eggs with cottage cheese, cup of coffee and go to work sore as ever. My warrior face back on, I'm motivated goal driven, loving every bit of it.
   The part here that gets to me now is this. I am tempted now more than ever to try the juice. If only to feel what it's like. To supercharge my recovery,my goals and maybe go beyond. To feel like king Kong again for another decade or so before it's gone for good. My foundation is there,why not? Fear of side effects take over. Could I shoot myself up with a needle? Ignorance on my part for years of never putting any thought into them is my struggle. I admit I am not knowledgeable about them. Good source and quality, do you go to a doctor to screen your blood work. What are you looking for in those tests. Does the doctor know why your needing these tests done? So tempting................ .....

I am 48. I was where you are several months ago. Now I am on the juice. It was pretty simple, all things considered. You MUST understand that it will alter your hormonal capabilities forever. For me, I was trending to TRT levels in the next few years anyway. Just got a jump on it.

Do your research and make up your own mind.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:58 AM »

Doesn't this completely contradict your original post?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 09:18:29 AM »
I am 48. I was where you are several months ago. Now I am on the juice. It was pretty simple, all things considered. You MUST understand that it will alter your hormonal capabilities forever. For me, I was trending to TRT levels in the next few years anyway. Just got a jump on it.

Do your research and make up your own mind.
8)..at least u followed your own way,and use versus abuse goes long way...

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »
Doesn't this completely contradict your original post?

Julio totally owning himself in this thread.

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 09:20:28 AM »
If you take steroids before you max out training naturally then its a shortcut.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »
If you eat chicken three times a day before you max out naturally its a shortcut.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 09:24:36 AM »
Yes! Steroids are good! Cats are good!  I are good! 
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 09:25:43 AM »

I don't get it, what's wrong with shortcuts? Don't normal folks look for them in every other facet of their lives? Is there some moralistic requirement for toil?

It's like the blithering comment about it being "cheating". What, there are RULES to the iron game?

the trainer

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 09:29:30 AM »
If you eat chicken three times a day before you max out naturally its a shortcut.

Fail if you dont eat you will die big difference.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 09:30:04 AM »
I don't get it, what's wrong with shortcuts? Don't normal folks look for them in every other facet of their lives? Is there some moralistic requirement for toil?

It's like the blithering comment about it being "cheating". What, there are RULES to the iron game?

They tend to be littered with pot holes.   ;D

Yes, I drive 40 miles home but theres no way Im taking shortcuts to take off 15 of those miles.
Damn those shortcuts to hell.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 09:30:43 AM »
Fail if you dont eat you will die big difference.

Way to totally miss the point, never mind.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2014, 09:31:50 AM »
Way to totally miss the point, never mind.

Don't worry, Foozle will be here soon...