Author Topic: Are female newsreaders and journalists just glorified prostitutes?  (Read 1562 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I really get that impression when I watch the news.  Just fucked their way to the positions they have.  Then they sit up there and act like our moral superiors, pontificating to us on what is right and wrong.

When if only we could see behind the scenes we'd see their cum covered faces and multiple abortions.
Ψ

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Are female newsreaders and journalists just glorified prostitutes?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 04:56:08 AM »
I'd like to cover Abby Martin's face in my cum. She looks like an expert sword swallower to me.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
Alison Young from USA Today is. She's the one who helped get Craze yanked from the market.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 05:17:42 AM »
Depends on the chick.
Some should just get naked and stop pretending others are pretty cool and bring a lot of value to the table.
I like Martina Portnaya - she's no beauty but very attractive and likeable. The woman would really love to meet is Ann Coulter - she's such an articulate and harsh little giraffe.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 06:00:22 AM »
Many, particularly on local news,  are just eye candy who can read a teleprompter
A

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »
I really get that impression when I watch the news.  Just fucked their way to the positions they have.  Then they sit up there and act like our moral superiors, pontificating to us on what is right and wrong.

When if only we could see behind the scenes we'd see their cum covered faces and multiple abortions.

Just a little glimpse into your fantasy eh?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 06:17:32 AM »
Just a little glimpse into your fantasy eh?

So you're wife's a whore prostitute TV journalist?
Ψ

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 06:18:30 AM »

congratulations, you discovered the truth. It takes some skill to read a teleprompter tho.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 09:45:18 AM »

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
Honestly, that's one job I don't enjoy seeing women in. Yes there have been a few outstanding ones, but many are just too perky and lack any gravitas appropriate to the more serious news. That and during an emergency, crises or similiar situation, such as the last earthquake in LA- which was really nothing- their emotionalism seemed to make it worse- a couple on channel 9 were babbling on, sounding on the edge of panic and not saying anything substantial. Would have begged to have Walter Cronkite or even Jerry Dumphrey anchoring that night.