Author Topic: Struggling to sleep on Prima/Test Prop  (Read 866 times)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Struggling to sleep on Prima/Test Prop
« on: April 06, 2014, 05:14:41 AM »
Anybody else have this problem? I am 6 days into my course

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Struggling to sleep on Prima/Test Prop
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 12:29:09 PM »
Anti histamines like loratadine make you drowsey...

whitewidow

Re: Struggling to sleep on Prima/Test Prop
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 08:55:05 PM »
Anybody else have this problem? I am 6 days into my course

break out the valium. JK. try tylenol PM first it has a antihistamine in it that makes you pretty tired if you are not used to it. melatonin is another natural product I would give a try plus I hear some say melatonin boosts your natural HGH levels up a little bit. straight benedryl(diphenhydramine) 2 tabslets might help if none of those help try a muscle relaxer like soma or flexeril,
you could also try to get prescribed Ambien or valium would be the best solution but very addictive. The claritin(loratadine) is too mild-IMO Loaratadine is for those who can't stand the drowsiness from benedryl(diphenhydramine). Plus Benedryl(Diphenhydramine) is cheaper then claritin( Loratadine). If you get a prescription for Loratadine and your insurance will pay for the whole thing can"t hurt to try but my guess is you probably need something stronger like a soma or felxeril p[ossibly some valium that will get you into a Rem sleep wich is when you prodcue your natural HGH. If you are not sleeping or getting shitty sleep you might not even get any real REM sleep wich is when your Natural HGH levels spike. Sleep is very important. You won't grow as much if you are going through insomnia. I am not trying to preach using prescription drugs to sleep try the benedryl or loratadine and the melatonin and if that does not help you should go talk to your doctor about Insomnia and get a sleeping pill. I think the muscle relaxers like somas are good because you probably need a muscle relaxer anyway plus they make you conk- out