Author Topic: superdrol  (Read 8884 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
superdrol
« on: April 06, 2014, 09:52:39 AM »
How many others like this hormone? By far the best oral I've ever taken. Only problem even at 10-20 mgs a day I can't take it longer than a week. I used it a lot 2 summers ago. I would take it 3-4 days a week. When I went to the beach on the weekends I was so thick and full. It puts water in the right places even when you're not the leanest. I might try pulsing it again it's so strong you can get away with taking it 3-4 days.

Closest oral to that were the napoism dbols I had years ago. Even at 15-20 mg this dbols was amazing. The gains were drier than any other dbols I've used. I should of stocked way up on those. I wish I.would of bought 5-10 k of them.

insanity_bb

• Getbig II
Re: superdrol
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:39:25 AM »
love it. I run 30mg for 4 weeks and feel fine usually. Only once did it give me lethargy and appetite loss.

Running M-Sten this time around but SD is definitely the best all around oral

Hasdrubal

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:48:58 PM »
Never tried it.

You guys using any special brand? It's still legal in UK but there are endless of brands.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 01:20:25 PM »
Favorite oral ever. First one that I ever ran and always had fantastic results. Really pounds the liver and kidneys too. I got a bad bruise from my car door (had to open it from the outside, inside latch was broken) and it got humongous and turned every color of the rainbow after a cycle.

It can crush the GI and give you some major flank pains, so just run a low dose pre workout. It lets you fill the fuck out and you can go hypo if you diet with SD. It can really make you feel like shit and give you headaches, so keep hydrated and sleep well. You'll grow like a guy on this if you're training properly too.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 06:16:49 PM »
Best oral ever. Been a long long time since I ran it, but strength goes through the roof, gains go through the roof and you blow up within a week everyone can tell you're on something. Can train insanely long, insanely high volume, etc... My fav oral ever.

Unfortunately no longer available over the counter... some UG labs make it buddy of mine got it finally and its legit/real.. but I haven't. Probably will try to get some after august for a bulk...

Blows anadrol and dbol gains out of the water... (hah pun intended).

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 09:27:47 PM »
I have heard for dry lean gains it beats tren. Mike Arnold said that. But I don't know how much faith I put in that statement.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 04:19:21 AM »
It is called super-drol short for super-anadrol so it is way stronger then real anadrol and it also promotes leaner gains. I tried the real deal 99% powder matt cahill was selling before he started capping it up and selling it under the designer supplements label. What can I say it was great shit. I got strong as fuck but I also did have some appetite problems and I felt a little bit of a cold for the first few days. It fucking works great! It is however very harsh and unfortunately some had sever liver problems from just one cycle and sued kevin smith. matt cahills partner who licensed it from Matt that was the Anabolc Xtreme brand not sledges designer supplements brand I got the raw powder and was told to mix it with some oliv oil and make a liquid oral out of it. Matt gave me the recipe on how to do it. he told me it was 99% pure and I don;t doubt it because I had major scalp irritation but major gains as well!

I still would have to put gasparis first run halodrol-50 in front of superdrol. Alot of people think they have tried gasparis real halodrol-50 but they havn't they tried the second formula released without the DMT and the masking agent-they just got sold the Tbol clone.

I got a few boxes of the REAL Halodrol-50 that was mainly just sold at the mr. Olympia contest that year and it was only sold on the market for maybe a month before they took out the DMT and the masking agent, the tabs still looked the same eventually they even got rid of that formula and made it just some herbal shit.

The batch I got was the most potent oral I have ever tried. It was so crazy I cannot barely explain it. It blew you up like superdrol but faster and you got a little bit more strength and it gave you that Halotestin like aggression. This shit I felt the first day I took it and that has never happened to me with any oral steroid to that degree.

real 98-99% M1T is no joke either, that stuff is like oral tren nastier then the halodrol-50. I know a guy who got the same batch of gaspari halodrol-50 as I did and he had to go to the hospital within 2 days his liver and kidneys just could not handle it he got jaundice and turned all yellow. I ran it for 30 days and I felt fine not one bad side effect.

I would say the top 3 Oral steroids I tried were the

#1- very first run of gasparis halodrol-50
#2 -Legal Gears M1T first batch that was capsules not the methylgels but both were great something about the capsules seemed stronger.
#3 sledges(Matt cahills) raw Superdrol powder.

I have tried all the regular orals like dbol,anadrol,Tbol,anavar,winstrol but they just were not on the level of these crazy designer steroids.still great orals but not on that level.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 11:30:04 AM »
Id i hadnt fucked my liver from years of drinking bottles of henny id run it again but for me its too risky. Fucking crazy compound

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 08:44:53 PM »
Id i hadnt fucked my liver from years of drinking bottles of henny id run it again but for me its too risky. Fucking crazy compound

Yes that is a great point. The guy that got the same batch of halodrol-50 as I did was older then me by almost 10 years , I was 25 years old at the time and he was 35-36 yrs old and I think he might have drank a little bit. I am not a drinker and at that point in my life I just smoked a little weed before bed or to increase appetite so I didn;t have the substance problems I have had lately so who knows what would happen if i took something that strong these days. Seems the older you get the more risks and side effects seem to come out. Younger guys can just rebound real fast if their healthy.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
I'm think superdrol will be my first oral.

Anyone tried geneza superdrol?
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 09:26:39 PM »
I'm think superdrol will be my first oral.

Anyone tried geneza superdrol?

Don't bother, just get a superdrol clone from Amazon, ebay, phfhormones, etc.  Pay with your credit card, get it in the mail two days later. Nice n easy

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 10:12:25 PM »
Don't bother, just get a superdrol clone from Amazon, ebay, phfhormones, etc.  Pay with your credit card, get it in the mail two days later. Nice n easy

Not as good as the og superdrol tho??
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 10:34:26 PM »
For me this is my opinion.

My favorite cycles that are all very strong but deliver VERY different results:

100mg var + 100mg tbol with tren/mast

^No bloat, fullness all the time, striations, pumps 247. Strength. Tightening up/leaning out.

60mg dbol + 1g deca, some mast and tren low dosed though

^Epic size and strength gains, but a hell of a lot of bloat even with the tren and mast.

30mg superdrol + pretty much any injectable

^Every workout is a massive PR. Big gains in size, big gains in strength. Everyone knows you're on some shit, not just because you're vascular like tren or mast.. but because you just blew up literally in one week without look like shit on dbol/deca/abombs.

I would put 30-40mg superdrol somewhere in between the 100mg var/tbol, tren/mast and 60mg dbol/1g deca cycles... except you get all the size/strength/leaness/etc.. in one a blend of it all.. and fast...

I miss superdrol.. still my absolute favorite steroid ever. It really blows you up and it makes you set PRs while still looking epic. You just don't know it until you try it. Even 10mg pre workout has a strong KICK and instant fullness.

Anadrol just makes me feel crap/ill. Dbol makes me feel great but look like crap. Deca makes me feel crap for first two weeks or so but then I feel great on it but ... the instant bloat and michelin man look is poo. Eating clean still you're going to retain bloat taking AI, etc... but it really works like nothing else in terms of size.. but superdrol blows it away.

Tren never puts on size on me.. some ppl it does others like me it doesn't.. but it sure does refine everything.

Both dbol and deca increase my appetite insanely. Tren kills it or maintains it... superdrol eventually kills my appetite and yes makes me feel like low sugar like others have mentioned.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »
I'm curious what's the highest dose anybody has run of superdrol.. most of what I've seen is in the 30mg-45 range.

any 60's? 100's?

toxicity or blood work? even anecdotal? dark piss? inability to piss?

I'm not thrilled with the lack of appetite, as a sign of impaired liver function.

even feeling 'sick'? even with 150+/day dbol or 250/day drol I've never really felt 'sick', although with drol i'll turn a shade of blue or purple. lol

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 01:59:21 AM »

neither is the geneza. The best superdrol was when cahill was selling it. he haad some hook-up where the powder was 99%. 98% at lowest. some other companys are not getting that kind of quality

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 03:28:45 AM »
I'm curious what's the highest dose anybody has run of superdrol.. most of what I've seen is in the 30mg-45 range.

any 60's? 100's?

toxicity or blood work? even anecdotal? dark piss? inability to piss?

I'm not thrilled with the lack of appetite, as a sign of impaired liver function.

even feeling 'sick'? even with 150+/day dbol or 250/day drol I've never really felt 'sick', although with drol i'll turn a shade of blue or purple. lol

I think some guys have probably ran 100mg but not to start out with they tapered up to 100mg and maybe used it for a few days. I have seen plenty of people run 50mg of superdrol myself inculded but i tapered up from 20 mg and jumped up 10 mg every week. I am surprised you can take that much anadrol and not get cold like symptoms. Real potent anandrol usually will give you somewhat cold symptoms and in general kind of makes you feel like shit especially the first week.

yes the superdrol does fuck with your appetite and is no joke it can really fuck up your liver and kidneys if used wrong or if you just are real sensitive to potent oral steroids. Def superdrol is not for everybody. same with that crack batch of halodrol-50 i did great on it and finished out 4 weeks on it while the other guy got juandice within 2-3 days and had to be hospitalized. everybodys body is diffrent. these designer drugs are no joke!

I can't believe they were selling very potent superdrol just to anyboy with a credit card. alot of lawsuits though but mainly against the big guys in the industry. These pop up companys who had no other products except superdrol were the ones who got away with selling it without getting sued they got in and out quick and made money. I don;t think superdrol is even a scheduled drug. I know they made a shitload of prohormones like 1-AD and M1T schedule 3 drugs but I am not sure the FDA ever added superdol or halodrol-50 to that list.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 06:36:06 AM »

I haven't tried geneza's superdrol but I would take a product from a semi-legit company based in America over the same product from a steroid lab every time.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 07:10:56 AM »
Gonna try Super DMZ 2.0.. read that one compound is a variant of superdrol... we'll see >:(

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 11:41:51 AM »
Gonna try Super DMZ 2.0.. read that one compound is a variant of superdrol... we'll see >:(

I have some of that haven't tried it yet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 04:26:32 PM »
both m-sten and dzine don't compare to superdrol... dzine starts to 'work' at 45mg... at 60mg i had good aggression.. and it seems to work best at 6 weeks.. effects noticed at third week unlike superdrol which kicks in right away.. or so it's been my experience and the experience of a few others.

m-sten... is okay... but nothing like superdrol...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 05:03:42 PM »
both m-sten and dzine don't compare to superdrol... dzine starts to 'work' at 45mg... at 60mg i had good aggression.. and it seems to work best at 6 weeks.. effects noticed at third week unlike superdrol which kicks in right away.. or so it's been my experience and the experience of a few others.

m-sten... is okay... but nothing like superdrol...

Sounds like I shouldn't even bother.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
superdrol/hdrol.

the only ones worth running.

epistane to a degree, but sayonara hair if your prone to shedding.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »
epistane is the ONLY steroid that has actually caused me to lose hair and have hair thinning. The ONLY one. Nothing neither tren, var, winny, masteron or anything else has caused me hair issues as epistane does. I only tried to run it twice.

It also has caused such dryness/soreness and joint pain.. it was as bad as winny (murder). I hate winny.... forever. Always get injured (without training like an idiot either). Yet does not give the strength winny or var gives... worthless imo.

Hdrol is good 100mg+.... but then just go get tbol...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »
epistane is the ONLY steroid that has actually caused me to lose hair and have hair thinning. The ONLY one. Nothing neither tren, var, winny, masteron or anything else has caused me hair issues as epistane does. I only tried to run it twice.

It also has caused such dryness/soreness and joint pain.. it was as bad as winny (murder). I hate winny.... forever. Always get injured (without training like an idiot either). Yet does not give the strength winny or var gives... worthless imo.

Hdrol is good 100mg+.... but then just go get tbol...

100mg+ hdrol caused me some hairline damage.

now I keep my orals very low. 50mg hdrol or 15mg superdrol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 10:39:01 PM »
it was a very very long time ago that i did hdrol... but when i first did it.. it was epic... the second time it was okay.

I felt more skin oilness and aggression from hdrol at 100-125mg than I did on 100mg tbol. It seemed to give me more aggression than tbol.

People say hdrol is just tbol... but its not... it slightly converts to tbol but its a steroid on its own... similar to tbol...