Author Topic: In case any of you have forgotten the natural order of things...  (Read 5439 times)

Automation

• Getbig IV
Re: In case any of you have forgotten the natural order of things...
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 08:28:37 AM »
We must stamp out the utter stupidity that is religion.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 02:42:38 PM »
i try my best to b a good father to my son, im not rich but i always make sure i always go to his school plays n such n i hang out with him all the time. my son always tells me im a great father, that makes my day when he says that

This is so precious. You don't know how much that means to him

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »
You're welcome.

But Wiggs, Christ is dead.....  What now? Who will guide our morality? Who will answer the unknown and comfort the ignorant?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 03:23:08 PM »

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 03:48:36 PM »

Zoom in on the anus, you can see the wizard of oz's cowardly lion's face

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 12:51:46 AM »
Hey, if it helps others become better people towards others I'm all for it.  I used to be quite the staunch atheist myself....I'm still not a religious person by any means but I accept that some people feel drawn towards religion.  Live and let live, I say.

Separation of church and state is an absolute must though...that's when I start to take issue with religion.

I would love to agree with you, but the problem is that it doesn't, if you're an angry asshole in most cases you become a religious angry asshole.

Christians, Jews and Muslims look down on non-believers as a form of retarded creatures and smirk inside at the knowldge of how badly we're gona burn in eternity. Just look at getbig, the most vicious verbal attacks and belittlings in religious threads have come from religious people vs atheists. Muscleman-2013 displayed this right here in the thread, you discredit their religion they personally attack you in a brash bottom of the barrel type of language reflecting their flawed sense of judgement and spiteful sense of being....religion will never fix that, it merely disguises the negative energy they harbor and changes the channel in which they project their hate, ignorance and intolerance.
S

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »
I would love to agree with you, but the problem is that it doesn't, if you're an angry asshole in most cases you become a religious angry asshole.

Christians, Jews and Muslims look down on non-believers as a form of retarded creatures and smirk inside at the knowldge of how badly we're gona burn in eternity. Just look at getbig, the most vicious verbal attacks and belittlings in religious threads have come from religious people vs atheists. Muscleman-2013 displayed this right here in the thread, you discredit their religion they personally attack you in a brash bottom of the barrel type of language reflecting their flawed sense of judgement and spiteful sense of being....religion will never fix that, it merely disguises the negative energy they harbor and changes the channel in which they project their hate, ignorance and intolerance.
Agreed, hateful people are drawn towards Religion where they can camouflage their true selves and have a vehicle to make themselves feel superior and righteous.  Religion truly is the most EVIL of all of mans inventions.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2014, 03:37:44 AM »

HA HA get over yourself dumbo.  I just don't like you  :)
Ψ

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 03:44:34 AM »
ive been to churches where the members look at me like they r better than me n that im not worthy of talkin to them, i mean in the world u expect asshole people like that but not in church. ive always helped out poor people on the streets by giving them clothes n food even tho im not rich by no means, alot of church people sit in church and never do any thing to help the less fortunate n yet they think they r better than others, they are some deceived n confused people
R

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 03:47:29 AM »
HA HA get over yourself dumbo.  I just don't like you   :)

"You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."

Religion of peace  ::)
S

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 03:49:29 AM »
"You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."

Religion of peace  ::)

Who said I was a practicing Christian?  I AM NOT.   ::)  Neither am I a member of any other religion.

I do  however have a much higher IQ than you.
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 03:55:11 AM »
ive been to churches where the members look at me like they r better than me n that im not worthy of talkin to them, i mean in the world u expect asshole people like that but not in church. ive always helped out poor people on the streets by giving them clothes n food even tho im not rich by no means, alot of church people sit in church and never do any thing to help the less fortunate n yet they think they r better than others, they are some deceived n confused people

I'm in London, some parts are rife with Africans, Sundays they are all are dressed up in suits and spend the whole day in church...I know one of them who trains with me, a Nigerian into all sorts of frauds credit cards, benefits, insurance, many of his friends are locked up for fraud...etc. Come sunday he's in church praying for a good easy life, success, health and wealth.

This same guy looks down at me when I say I'm an atheist and thinks I'm a lost soul that needs saviour  ::)
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2014, 03:57:14 AM »
Who said I was a practicing Christian?  I AM NOT.   ::)  Neither am I a member of any other religion.

I do  however have a much higher IQ than you.

I don't need a high IQ level to bitch slap your face  >:(

jk  :-*
S

agenda21nwo

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 03:58:05 AM »
Of course there a bad people going to church, like the mafia families, but they do it for image only. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 04:01:25 AM »
Some people are decent and caring while others are not. From my personal experience, anecdotal to be sure, a good person would be good regardless of whether they were one religion or the other or not religious at all.  A person who lacks the ability to empathize with and feel compassion for other human beings isnt going to be a truely loving person no matter how religious they are.  However,  they might behave themselves if they believe they have something to gain or lose from following their religion . Religion for them is a substitute conscience with the potential for huge rewards.  
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 04:10:41 AM »

Good people do not need churches and institutions verifying their deeds. It's a system of supremacy.
Organized religion is the antithesis of virtue.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2014, 04:13:05 AM »
Some people are decent and caring while others are not. From my personal experience, anecdotal to be sure, a good person would be good regardless of whether they were one religion or the other or not religious at all.  A person who lacks the ability to empathize with and feel compassion for other human beings isnt going to be a truely loving person no matter how religious they are.  However,  they might behave themselves if they believe they have something to gain or lose from following their religion . Religion for them is a substitute conscience with the potential for huge rewards.  

I think if someone instinctively feels there is something more, such as a spiritual realm, then they are attracted to religions.    Or someone who values their people's heritage. etc etc  You will get a lot of self righteous religious people, but I find there are a hell   of a lot of self righteous extremely judgemental non religious people too..
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2014, 04:32:57 AM »
I think if someone instinctively feels there is something more, such as a spiritual realm, then they are attracted to religions.    Or someone who values their people's heritage. etc etc  You will get a lot of self righteous religious people, but I find there are a hell   of a lot of self righteous extremely judgemental non religious people too..

A persons disposition has a lot to do with it.  A person infuses elements of their personality into everything.   This is also true with religions.  The creator(s) of a religion will infuse elements of their personality into their religion.  Sometimes this can result in negative psychological characteristics like extreme paranoia and violence being intrinsic to the religion itself and this dysfunction will effect the followers.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2014, 08:24:36 AM »
Some people are decent and caring while others are not.

^This

If someone is kind and caring it is instilled in their nature...religion will merely reflect through this. Same as intollerent big headed knobs.
S