Author Topic: Pound for Pound strongest on Getbig  (Read 42844 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Re: Pound for Pound strongest on Getbig
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2006, 07:50:59 AM »

I was not sure how strong i am but based on the replies i guess i am, is there any money in powerlifting for a guy my size? if there is i would seriously consider training for it.

Odinn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 10:40:40 AM »
There's no money in powerlifting at all, it's actually a pretty expensive hobby. If you decide to take it up don't quit your day job.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 10:47:50 AM »
wow you're ego's already huge! too bad its a misconceived one u fat liar!
i'm actually a rather humble person.

but where do you get off telling me my claims are false?  just because you don't have any talent doesn't mean no one else does.  yeah, my claims are high, but i've known people far stronger.  it's not like my lifts aren't entirely possible with smart training.

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 11:17:47 AM »
all you guys have really impressive lifts, hard to believe but i will take your word for it.  I benched 335 @ bw of 170, my dead and squat arent really good compared to others here

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 11:25:15 AM »
At a body weight of 168 i did 450 squat for 10 reps and 355 deadlift for 6 reps, right now i am weighting 175, but pound for pound i think i am the strongest on getbig is there anybody on here who can beat those lifts.

1) we all know you squat on the Smith Machine, 2) If your bench is that low, I seriously doubt you are doing deads or squats correctly.  Until you post a video,  I think that you're just some kid that wants to feel good about himself, even if that means being dellusional.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
23in legs at 6+ at 175lbs meh doesn't add up oh well. 450 for 10 at your weight and height is indeed impressive. even though i doubt your claims but if that is what you say. even so i would have to do the math but i have your claims beat out on both bench and deads, even though you have me beat at squat you don't completely blow me out of the water. so to answer your question no your are not the strongest pound for pound on this board. i know other have made better pound for pounds claims than i have, so i am saying i am i am just saying you are not.

and yes lee preist would be the lbs for lbs the strongest on the board bar none.
fat till furthe

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
You always get the words 'chimney' and 'chihuahua' mixed up.

An impressive feat nonetheless......Those Chihuaha's have good balance.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2006, 12:24:23 PM »

I just started to bench and deadlift again recently so those lifts will go up.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »
How old are you and how long have you been training?  I trained for 2 years consistently and by the age of 20 years old I squatted 600 pounds, deadlifted 550 and benched 410 pounds all max lifts.  Official usa powerlifting numbers, so they met of course the requirements for a true lift.  No suits used just the belt and wraps for squats.   With these lifts I am still quite far away from beating the world records for my age and bodyweight.  I got into bodybuilding now so I don't do a powerlifting style work out anymore but still get up doing reps of 8 with 500 pound squats and 450 pound deads.  Currently 21 years old.  I can do the numbers previously mentioned in 2-3 months max.  I'm thinking of putting a video together and submitting it here on getbig sometime in the near future after I my second bodybuilding contest.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2006, 01:43:16 PM »
500lb. squats and 450lb. deads are worthy of a video?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2006, 02:38:22 PM »

I have being training on and off for the last 8 years since the age of 19 when i first started i weighed 138 lbs, i am sure if i switch my training to powerlifting i could rack up some serious numbers.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »
I have being training on and off for the last 8 years since the age of 19 when i first started i weighed 138 lbs, i am sure if i switch my training to powerlifting i could rack up some serious numbers.

^Switch up your training and stop being this "keyboard warrior" character that you seem to glamourize.

There's more to life than this.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »

well i have been training on and off since i was 18 at 135 lbs for 7 years, so whats the point. you made claim and ahve been proven wrong so move on.
fat till furthe

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2006, 04:15:24 PM »

I have not being proven wrong on squats i still have not seem anybody who can match me pound for pound on squats.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
8 years of training and you only bench 195??

coming off an injury and not training for over a year, i could still bench 275 naturally.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »
I have not being proven wrong on squats i still have not seem anybody who can match me pound for pound on squats.

if we are to beleive without proof then i will say we can beleive myseone, and he has you totally crushed lbs for lbs.
there are 2 threads about him in the pictures board.

and you said in the begining that you were the strongest lbs for lbs period which you are not so move on. i am sure i am close to you in squats there has to be someone stronger than that on this board because i know many who are stronger than me lbs for lbs.
fat till furthe

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2006, 06:15:43 PM »

I did not train for eight years straight i would train for a few months then not train for a few months that is how i did it, i might not be the strongest on everylift but i am pound for pound the strongest on squats.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=27108.0
scroll down like 3 or 4 posts and you will see there is someone claiming more weight than you, do the math. he is lbs for lbs internet stronger than you.
fat till furthe

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2006, 08:39:40 PM »
At a body weight of 168 i did 450 squat for 10 reps and 355 deadlift for 6 reps, right now i am weighting 175, but pound for pound i think i am the strongest on getbig is there anybody on here who can beat those lifts.

I'm stronger than you. You're a cun t. I would beat the shit out of you, then rape your ass. Now shut the f**k up and go train, bitch!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2006, 09:28:50 PM »
355 deadlift for 6 reps, hahahahahahahahaha!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2006, 09:31:22 PM »
 You do not have to beat the shit out of me, if you want to eat my shit i am willing to take a dump in your face. If you are  gay there are plenty of guys on getbig who would be willing to let you bang them up the ass i am sure they will pm you.
  Pound for pound you are not stronger than i am, for a guy who only workout every now and then i am pretty dam strong.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2006, 09:34:01 PM »

I only started to deadlift 4 months ago for more lower back thickness so i am sure within 2 months i will be deadlifting over 400 easily.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2006, 09:39:46 PM »
You do not have to beat the shit out of me, if you want to eat my shit i am willing to take a dump in your face. If you are  gay there are plenty of guys on getbig who would be willing to let you bang them up the ass i am sure they will pm you.
  Pound for pound you are not stronger than i am, for a guy who only workout every now and then i am pretty dam strong.

How about you beat the shit out of my balls? It will be spooge coming out of there, but i'm sure you'll consider it a pleasant surprise. Protein is best absorved as a liquid, so my spooge will satisfy both your bodybuilding AND sexual cravings. I am MUCH  stronger than you. I would KILL you in a fight. I would mark my territory, on you, by having the big mouth mouth, on my little head, spitting all over you. Now deep-throat it, bitch! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2006, 09:47:17 PM »
You act like those are huge numbers. I bet some guys who never lifted weights could deadlift 400+. I pulled 400 after about 2 weeks of training.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2006, 09:50:14 PM »
You act like those are huge numbers. I bet some guys who never lifted weights could deadlift 400+. I pulled 400 after about 2 weeks of training.

I can dead-lift seven plates a side. How about that, little Brian? Huh?

SUCKMYMUSCLE