Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51511 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2014, 01:02:54 AM »
I personally think Yates is a crack pot but I don't like this thing that anyone questioning the facts re the holocaust is automatically assumed to be anti semitic .I very much doubt Yates is anti semitic or racist he is just a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat brigade and likes to believe anything and everything is a conspiracy.

Its the same thing with Israel too, if you question what Israel is doing in Palestine people assume you don't like jews. It is strange how history shows how quickly the oppressed can be become the oppressors though.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2014, 01:33:53 AM »
I personally think Yates is a crack pot but I don't like this thing that anyone questioning the facts re the holocaust is automatically assumed to be anti semitic .I very much doubt Yates is anti semitic or racist he is just a fully paid up member of the tin foil hat brigade and likes to believe anything and everything is a conspiracy.

Its the same thing with Israel too, if you question what Israel is doing in Palestine people assume you don't like jews. It is strange how history shows how quickly the oppressed can be become the oppressors though.

haha no question about it

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2014, 01:56:14 AM »
It isn't the questioning, it is the distortion of what happened to millions, both Jews, Russians, Gypsies and many others. It is the trying to deny fact's which are well documented, as horrifying as they were. Instead of understanding, you try to hid it and distort it, in the hopes that a new generation will trivialize it.  Like some people try to do with the Word Trade Bombings, and other historical facts, because it is painful.  Never forget, and people try to.

I have heard many stories from my grandfather, who lived in Poland, then moved to Italy, and then took his family by boat to the land which is now Israel. It wasn't pretty. It isn't something we talk about in our family. Because it was very painful.  And because loss is easier to block out.  

Which is why I usually stay away from too much politics or painful subjects, as usually in the bodybuilding, fitness, figure world, we have many sorts of races, cultures, religions and we try to get along.  It is usually nice. But Dorian. Wow.

Ron, is it safe to say u don't own or would ever buy a German car?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2014, 02:09:11 AM »
It isn't the questioning, it is the distortion of what happened to millions, both Jews, Russians, Gypsies and many others. It is the trying to deny fact's which are well documented, as horrifying as they were. Instead of understanding, you try to hid it and distort it, in the hopes that a new generation will trivialize it.  Like some people try to do with the Word Trade Bombings, and other historical facts, because it is painful.  Never forget, and people try to.

I have heard many stories from my grandfather, who lived in Poland, then moved to Italy, and then took his family by boat to the land which is now Israel. It wasn't pretty. It isn't something we talk about in our family. Because it was very painful.  And because loss is easier to block out.  

Which is why I usually stay away from too much politics or painful subjects, as usually in the bodybuilding, fitness, figure world, we have many sorts of races, cultures, religions and we try to get along.  It is usually nice. But Dorian. Wow.

Ron, we need to talk about banning  "Dorian Yates" from GetBig. All threads with his name should be deleted out of respect to  the families that have suffered.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »

Ron, we need to talk about banning  "Dorian Yates" from GetBig. All threads with his name should be deleted out of respect to  the families that have suffered.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!

Stop your censorship bullshit. As long as people stay respectful on a subject clearly painful for others, I see no reason why it shouldn't be debated. It's when you go on a moral crusade or blatant witch hunt when you lose other people's respect and sympathy for your cause. I've stood in the gas chambers at Auschwitz. Let me tell you. When they close the doors you cannot see your hand in front of your eyes from an inch away. I'm 6'2 and had to walk with a hunch as the ceilings are so low. Imagine you as a man, with your wife and child in there when the Zyklon canisters drop. Imagine the feeling of helplessness. Facing your own death whilst trying in whatever way you can, to be there for your family. It really brings it home standing there.

Unfortunately 'some' Jewish people can get very uppity and easily throw BS statements of 'anti-Semitism' around needlessly. It doesn't help anyone and cause resentment and misunderstanding. It's not needed.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2014, 04:30:37 AM »
jeez some of you people make it sound like Dorian is Dr Mengele reincarnated  ::) get over it already

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2014, 04:58:59 AM »
U mean the gas chambers that were reportedly fabricated after the war as part of an anti-West campaign by the Soviet Union? Did u visit before 1992 when the claimed death toll at Auschwitz was 4 million plus? A figure that no one takes even remotely seriously anymore as it is likely off by at least 3 million.

Stalin's killing machine was far more prolific than the Germans yet the US/UK were allies with him and today there is virtually no mention of the millions and millions of innocents he killed. No movies, no museums, no foundations, nothing. Moreover, the US/UK acquiesced to Stalin's enslavement of Eastern Europe for 40 years after WWII with nothing in return other than the creation of a new state in what was formerly Palestine.
Easy, there. Just Fat Alice trolling again. Guy's obesity and idiocy knows no bounds. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2014, 05:06:15 AM »
If Dorian really did say this, then it is just stunning.  He definately needs a history lesson, in the incredible atrocities that were committed in WWII, notably to the millions of Jews, in what we call the 'Holocaust', and to the millions of others that were killed (18 million, etc). He really needs to go to the Vad Veshem Musuem, where they actually have records (3 million Jewish names recorded +) , on the millions who perished.  He really needs to Skirball Cultural Center, to learn a little more about life, history instead of just blurting lies out. He should know better. Enough of, it is his opinion. It isn't an opinion. It was a fact that millions perished, whether at the camps or on the streets in various cities.

Would like to here from Dorian himself on WTF was going on his mind, and if this was truly him in a normal mental state.  Does he really want his image to be tarnished.  Very sad, because Dorian was always cool, even when he knew I was Jewish and Israeli.  I don't get it. So would like to hear from him.  From someone who I have been reporting, taking pics for year and years, it is very disappointing not to hear anything but silence right now, even if he deleted all of these references.

if you actually look at the post, it merely says 'most history is a lie.....', with an article written by someone else.

Everyone wants to jump all over his nuts but no where do I really see him denying anything.. just commenting on an opinion piece that most history is a lie,  because a lot of it IS.... the victors get to rewrite history using whatever propoganda they used during the war to rouse the citizens into fighting.

Its truth.

Ron I think youd be smart to talk to him and question what Dorian Really meany rather than getting offended bh an extremely cryptic comment on someone elses article over facebook.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2014, 05:23:26 AM »
U mean the gas chambers that were reportedly fabricated after the war as part of an anti-West campaign by the Soviet Union? Did u visit before 1992 when the claimed death toll at Auschwitz was 4 million plus? A figure that no one takes even remotely seriously anymore as it is likely off by at least 3 million.

Stalin's killing machine was far more prolific than the Germans yet the US/UK were allies with him and today there is virtually no mention of the millions and millions of innocents he killed. No movies, no museums, no foundations, nothing. Moreover, the US/UK acquiesced to Stalin's enslavement of Eastern Europe for 40 years after WWII with nothing in return other than the creation of a new state in what was formerly Palestine.

One film, Katyn, by Andrzej Wajda.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2014, 05:33:31 AM »

It is strange how history shows how quickly the oppressed can be become the oppressors though.

Jews were oppressors way before WWII bro.  Fuck people are so uneducated, or should I say TV educated.
Ψ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2014, 05:35:08 AM »
Does singerman remind anyone else of a white, semi-successful version of goodrum?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Goodrum confronts Dorian Yates on Facebook.
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2014, 05:39:44 AM »
You want facts as to whether the holocaust existed? Are you insane? 10 million people were killed.

LOL where did you get that stat?
Ψ

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2014, 09:19:20 AM »

Ron I think youd be smart to talk to him and question what Dorian Really meany rather than getting offended bh an extremely cryptic comment on someone elses article over facebook.

Oh, I agree, and yes, if and when I see Dorian, I will ask him straight up on this.

Ron, is it safe to say u don't own or would ever buy a German car

I have nothing against any German's at all. Most are very cool people. My mom lived in Germany for 2 years and knows German. Shame to think that people think Jews are against German's today when it was the policies of the Nazi's and his clan of fascists back then. Just irks me when people like to 'forget' or 'pretend it didn't happen'.

LOL where did you get that stat?

60 million were killed in World War II, from battles, to camps, etc.   19 to 25 million of these were related to crimes against humanity.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
Whats the best thing that came out of Auschwitz?

- the empty trains

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
so let me get this straight.  The Jews are supporting that 6 million died and the non jews are saying it's an inflated number

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2014, 09:53:15 AM »
if you actually look at the post, it merely says 'most history is a lie.....', with an article written by someone else.

Everyone wants to jump all over his nuts but no where do I really see him denying anything.. just commenting on an opinion piece that most history is a lie,  because a lot of it IS.... the victors get to rewrite history using whatever propoganda they used during the war to rouse the citizens into fighting.

Its truth.

We keep hearing this, it's become a tired, revisionist cliche. How would we know then about the atrocities committed against American Indians and black slaves? Were they the victors? Why are we taught about our failure in Vietnam? Did Charlie author our texts? We are all aware of historical nuances, and it is taught in American schools.

Also, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what Dorian was implying with that link/pic/comment. C'mon, let's keep it honest.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2014, 09:55:07 AM »
The Holocaust really happened, but it was not what many think it was, it was way worse actually... The truth is that around 18 millions of Protestants, Orthodox, Christians, ethnic Jews and other minor groups were burned alive in ovens between Poland and Russia, by Catholic dictators Hitler and Stalin... Two puppets in the hands of the Vatican, where Pope Pius XII (Eugenio Pacelli) and Count Wlodimir Ledochowski (Jesuit superior general) ordered the start of the "Final Solution"... They were burn in the five most important camps, Auschwitz, Lodz (sacrificing childrens also), Treblinka, Sobibór and Janowska, with priests chanting 24 hours on 24... It was not a matter of racism between Nazis and Jews, that's the bullshit story they told us, but it was a big religion human mass sacrifice, like many in our history, just the biggest one ever... The Vatican main role in this was and is still kept secret...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2014, 09:59:21 AM »
Hitler abandoned Catholicism as a young man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2014, 10:02:40 AM »
He wasnt all bad then.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2014, 10:05:46 AM »
Maybe was Dorian sponsored by Adolf? ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2014, 10:06:10 AM »
I think the reason people are "coming out" against this issue(the validity of the total number) is because they are getting tired of hearing it. Similar to blacks asking for their forty acres and a mule. It happened, we won't forget, let's move past it.

This!
It is not only genocide to have taken place over the last hundred years yet due to the amount of coverage and debate it gets, you would think it was.
The Nazi's now get portrayed as almost demonic super villains and Hitler is shown as the most evil man of all time. In reality, there have been countless of similar people/movements throughout history.
Even the allies (the good guys) in WW2 were hardly angelic and had committed numerous atrocities around the world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2014, 10:08:34 AM »
Nevertheless, major props to Ron for allowing this thread to survive and for there to be something of a reasonable exchange on the issue.

X2

I'm always impressed how Ron really respects the idea of free speech. He lets crazy Muslims post here, Jew haters, etc... Our opinions speak for themselves.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2014, 10:12:06 AM »
That is what they want you to believe... He was an early adept of Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius XII), who also chosed him for his innate speech talent, and the ability to influence people...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2014, 10:17:07 AM »
We keep hearing this, it's become a tired, revisionist cliche. How would we know then about the atrocities committed against American Indians and black slaves? Were they the victors? Why are we taught about our failure in Vietnam? Did Charlie author our texts? We are all aware of historical nuances, and it is taught in American schools.

Also, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what Dorian was implying with that link/pic/comment. C'mon, let's keep it honest.
Vietnam is a perfect example.

it was a complete military victory. But the media, the anti-war movement, and the politicians made a military victory into a historical defeat. We're told we lost, because it was unpopular, when militarily, it was a slaughter. We left, the politicians pulled us out because people couldn't handle seeing bloodshed on TV, when the fact was we were absolutely destroying them.

We allowed them to write history. And it still stands.

Victors writing the narrative doesn't mean they get to erase all the horrible things that happened.. but it DOES mean that the way it's remembered may be in a different light than it may have been otherwise.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2014, 10:18:30 AM »
this thread