Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51591 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #250 on: April 09, 2014, 06:52:40 AM »
Up next on 'Musclemen talk history'...

Chris Cormier talks about the Cuban missile crisis.

Aaron 'Mr Intensity' Maddron discusses East African politics from 1979 - 1984.

Steve Namat looks at the emergence of growing third world economies and asks 'what is driving them?'.

Jason Huh examines the repercussions of the Khmer Rouge on 20th century East Asian feminism.
;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #251 on: April 09, 2014, 06:55:07 AM »
Vince Goodrum will discuss sound financial planning.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: April 09, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »
This whole thread was started because of comments made by Dorian on his Facebook stating the Holocaust was either exaggerated or denied that it ever happened. He was either a Skinhead or Neo Nazi in his teenage years. Of course the thread gets derailed by whether the actual amount of Jews exterminated was exaggerated. The bottom line is if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #253 on: April 09, 2014, 07:43:29 AM »
if Dorian was a getbigger he should just reply with

"essay meltdown, didn't read.
I bet you're the type of guy that gets feelings "hurt" over words on the internet. hahaha gayer than milking a cow manually

P.S are there things? "
tank u jesus

the trainer

« Reply #254 on: April 09, 2014, 07:47:24 AM »
Everything in life gets exaggerated life up ten people and whisper a story in their ears by the time it gets to the tenth person you will see that there has being a few changes to the story.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2014, 08:45:47 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2014, 08:49:59 AM »
The interesting thing about Dorian saying history is fake is that he himself is guilty of it. Ask him what his stacks were in the 90's and you will see what I mean. This guy has the balls to say he did no more than a gram or two a week. lmao. He's straight out distorting reality. And lets not forgot the lies he's telling through selling snake oil to unknown customers...

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2014, 09:43:42 AM »
LOL are you retarted?
LOL do you know history?

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2014, 09:53:19 AM »
As good as Yates was as a bodybuilder, the guy has lost his mind. He has been banging on about  every conspiracy theory in the book for the last few years... He is one step away from telling people he has been abducted by aliens.

Its funny that people (usually bodybuilders who look up to him) are willing to give his views credence because he was Mr Olympia, as if that counts for anything when discussing anything other than bodybuilding. lol

Great bodybuilder but one step from the nuthouse...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2014, 10:14:06 AM »
Its funny that people (usually bodybuilders who look up to him) are willing to give his views credence because he was Mr Olympia, as if that counts for anything when discussing anything other than bodybuilding. lol

ROFL... He's Dorian Yates for gods sake...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2014, 10:15:15 AM »
Dorian is very bright. I have a REALLY hard time thinking he would say something like this did'nt happen. He can be hard to fully understand because he does in fact not say much at all at times. But i just think he is shy. The dude will not say anything bad about anyone if you don't attack him first. I am sure all he meant is that most history is exaggereted. Nothing more or less. I promise you he have nothing against jews!

Dorian is bright as witnessed by his Facebook post. Being a great Bodybuilder does not equate to being bright.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2014, 11:11:48 AM »
if Dorian was a getbigger he should just reply with

"essay meltdown, didn't read.
I bet you're the type of guy that gets feelings "hurt" over words on the internet. hahaha gayer than milking a cow manually

P.S are there things? "
Hi Dorian.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »
Dorian is bright as witnessed by his Facebook post. Being a great Bodybuilder does not equate to being bright.
If you actually read his post he never said that it was faked or didn't happen, btw. Reading comprehension is not your friend.

You're inferring that he said it... but he never actually said it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »
If you actually read his post he never said that it was faked or didn't happen, btw. Reading comprehension is not your friend.

He was certainly implying something.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2014, 01:30:53 PM »

So why don't you tell us what he meant!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2014, 03:09:14 PM »
So why don't you tell us what he meant!
I don't know what he meant. He was commenting on someone elses writing. And his statement was that "most of history is a lie".

I have no clue what he was implying.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 09, 2014, 08:36:48 PM »
I don't know what he meant. He was commenting on someone elses writing. And his statement was that "most of history is a lie".

I have no clue what he was implying.

Ronnie made a reasonable inference, guy. Why you giving him grief? Dorian knew what he was suggesting, it's dishonest to ignore what he implied.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #267 on: April 09, 2014, 09:43:57 PM »
Ronnie made a reasonable inference, guy. Why you giving him grief? Dorian knew what he was suggesting, it's dishonest to ignore what he implied.
its a bit of a stretch to go from 'most of histoey is a lie' to that equating he feels the Holocaust was faked or didnt happen.

Id take it to mean any numbers of things.... could have been exaggerated, could have had parts falsified, etc etc.

im giving him grief cause this is getbig its fun,, and he gives doz grief for conspiracy theories ,yet hes out spouting the imminent collapse of the US

really I dont care buy many people are wanting to string dorian uo by the balls for an extremely vague and cryptic comment when none of us really have any clue what hes rrally meaning.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: April 09, 2014, 11:01:34 PM »
hahaha elephant in the room

i didnt want to say it

http://incogman.net/2011/07/international-jew-bankers-behind-wwii/

Much more like  "idiot in the room". I mean when you guys will grow up and start asking some evidence, when you find bunch of stupid lies which are clearly just insane crap, made by insane idiots. Are you telling me that you prefer believe known retard and mental patient like incogman.net rather than testifies of the hundred of thousands eyewitnesses? Sorry to disappoint all you little Nazis and assholes, but fact of the matter is very simple: Holocaust revisionists/denialist's hasn't have single real evidence to show to back up their stories. Do you understand? Read carefully and slowly: there is not even single real evidence that holocaust did not happen in the way it is written in the history. That should make you wonder why not. Well, you can prove only truth to be a truth, but  proving fiction to be the truth isn't easy.

This is common factor when you guys are solving wonders of the earth, foil hat lies or holocaust denialism. If there is the truth in the matter, there has to be some evidence, so ask them to show that. If you don't see even one, it has to be lie. Very simple. I have been asking evidence about the explosions in the 9/11 "controlled demolition", "pentagon missile", holocaust denialism or the moon hoax, and never seen even one. Why? Because there isn't even one, because those stories are all lies. And because of that, the foil hat idiots strategy is asking evidence for these facts which are written in the history, and denying all of them without any counter-evidence. Can you even imagine how fucking stupid that is? Presenting stupid claims doesn't prove anything else than the fact that you are an idiot  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2014, 12:17:22 AM »
Talking about the Holocaust. If anyone of you are interested in reading a first hand account, I can highly recommend 'Eyewitness Auschwitzh' by Filip Muller. If only 10% of any of the book is true, the horror is still beyond comprehension. This thread encouraged me to dig it out and been reading for a good few hours today.

You can probably pick it up for pennies on Amazon. The writing style can be a bit cheesy (written in the 70s and translated to English) and there's a huge onslaught against the truths in the book (though none of the naysayers can provide factual evidence to proof Muller is lying), but it's still worth reading.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #270 on: April 10, 2014, 01:04:01 AM »
Much more like  "idiot in the room". I mean when you guys will grow up and start asking some evidence, when you find bunch of stupid lies which are clearly just insane crap, made by insane idiots. Are you telling me that you prefer believe known retard and mental patient like incogman.net rather than testifies of the hundred of thousands eyewitnesses? Sorry to disappoint all you little Nazis and assholes, but fact of the matter is very simple: Holocaust revisionists/denialist's hasn't have single real evidence to show to back up their stories. Do you understand? Read carefully and slowly: there is not even single real evidence that holocaust did not happen in the way it is written in the history. That should make you wonder why not. Well, you can prove only truth to be a truth, but  proving fiction to be the truth isn't easy.

This is common factor when you guys are solving wonders of the earth, foil hat lies or holocaust denialism. If there is the truth in the matter, there has to be some evidence, so ask them to show that. If you don't see even one, it has to be lie. Very simple. I have been asking evidence about the explosions in the 9/11 "controlled demolition", "pentagon missile", holocaust denialism or the moon hoax, and never seen even one. Why? Because there isn't even one, because those stories are all lies. And because of that, the foil hat idiots strategy is asking evidence for these facts which are written in the history, and denying all of them without any counter-evidence. Can you even imagine how fucking stupid that is? Presenting stupid claims doesn't prove anything else than the fact that you are an idiot  ;D

did you even read it gloria?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #271 on: April 10, 2014, 06:10:07 AM »
Talking about the Holocaust. If anyone of you are interested in reading a first hand account, I can highly recommend 'Eyewitness Auschwitzh' by Filip Muller. If only 10% of any of the book is true, the horror is still beyond comprehension. This thread encouraged me to dig it out and been reading for a good few hours today.

You can probably pick it up for pennies on Amazon. The writing style can be a bit cheesy (written in the 70s and translated to English) and there's a huge onslaught against the truths in the book (though none of the naysayers can provide factual evidence to proof Muller is lying), but it's still worth reading.

In my teens I volunteered at the Holocaust Memorial Center where I spoke with actual survivors.   They know what they saw and experienced.  These survivors were in their late teens and twenties at the time and not young children.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2014, 06:13:13 AM »
This whole thread was started because of comments made by Dorian on his Facebook stating the Holocaust was either exaggerated or denied that it ever happened. He was either a Skinhead or Neo Nazi in his teenage years. Of course the thread gets derailed by whether the actual amount of Jews exterminated was exaggerated. The bottom line is if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck!

Lets see now....  you don't even know what Dorian said, but you have a strong opinion about it  ::)
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #273 on: April 10, 2014, 06:16:46 AM »

You must be a  real retard, there a groups of fucking engineers who have provided analysis on how WTC was a planned implosion.
Ψ

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: April 10, 2014, 06:24:41 AM »
its a bit of a stretch to go from 'most of histoey is a lie' to that equating he feels the Holocaust was faked or didnt happen.

Id take it to mean any numbers of things.... could have been exaggerated, could have had parts falsified, etc etc.

im giving him grief cause this is getbig its fun,, and he gives doz grief for conspiracy theories ,yet hes out spouting the imminent collapse of the US

really I dont care buy many people are wanting to string dorian uo by the balls for an extremely vague and cryptic comment when none of us really have any clue what hes rrally meaning.
You truly are fucking delusional, Dorian's past speaks for itself he admittedly was a Skinhead in his teens. What do you think he was intimating?