Author Topic: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?  (Read 51579 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Did Dorian Yates say the Holocaust was fake?
« Reply #300 on: April 11, 2014, 04:56:11 AM »
Yes, but apparently not in his case.
and mixing english i0s and 80s skinhead movement with nazis shows that you dont know shit sir

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #301 on: April 11, 2014, 04:59:01 AM »
Dorian is entitled to think what he wants.  Who gives a fuck.  No one has to think the same way as you

Thats pretty much the truth in a nutshell. 
A

agenda21nwo

« Reply #302 on: April 11, 2014, 05:09:38 AM »
WWII was caused by rich men manipulating the German economy in an attempt to destroy Germany.  Hitler was created by these men.  He was the human incarnation of their souls.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #303 on: April 11, 2014, 07:15:17 AM »
So they think they are the master race?

yes, they do.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: April 11, 2014, 07:19:24 AM »
I wonder, how many of you really feel bad about what happened to jews during WW2? I bet its mostly act.

My bet is, that secretly majority of people in Europe have no real problem with it.   :-\

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #305 on: April 11, 2014, 07:34:46 AM »
I wonder, how many of you really feel bad about what happened to jews during WW2? I bet its mostly act.

My bet is, that secretly majority of people in Europe have no real problem with it.   :-\

I don't like it when innocent people suffer, Jew or Christian or even Muslim.

But I have always found it ironic that a group considering themselves the master race (Jews) came to such a brutal encounter with another group calling themselves the master race (Nazis).  Sort of like this meeting was pre-destined...
Ψ

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: April 11, 2014, 07:47:38 AM »
I don't like it when innocent people suffer, Jew or Christian or even Muslim.

But I have always found it ironic that a group considering themselves the master race (Jews) came to such a brutal encounter with another group calling themselves the master race (Nazis).  Sort of like this meeting was pre-destined...

You are spot on, it was sure thing that some kind of "clash" between jews and others will happen. People seem to forget that Jews were disliked almost everywhere in Europe. Mostly in countries with high population of them. When Germans liberated baltic states from USSR, local population targeted Jews. They were not forced to do it, they did it because of their experience with Jews. But always blame Germans. :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #307 on: April 11, 2014, 07:48:29 AM »
When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.” (Matthew 27:24–25)

Some would say that verse 27 (emboldened above) is indicative of when things began to turn bad for the Jews, i.e., they took upon the death of Jesus in a far too personal manner even going so far as to include their heirs and were forever cursed for it. 

As that is not the way of the Christ who came to complete the Word,  I seriously doubt it.  People are people, which is to say they're assholes and more often than not toward one another.  Hitler was not a follow of the Christ and like so many men before and since did what he did for his own desires.  He was an even bigger asshole than Nero.

As for Dorian, that the  Holocaust happened is fact.  To deny fact is to deny the truth and in doing so make a fool  of oneself.  Nothing is unforgiveable.  Remember to forgive is divine but to remember is all too human.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #308 on: April 11, 2014, 07:59:56 AM »
and mixing english i0s and 80s skinhead movement with nazis shows that you dont know shit sir

x2 - brutal display of infinite wisdom by our master.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: April 11, 2014, 08:06:26 AM »
Up next on 'Musclemen talk history'...

Chris Cormier talks about the Cuban missile crisis.

Aaron 'Mr Intensity' Maddron discusses East African politics from 1979 - 1984.

Steve Namat looks at the emergence of growing third world economies and asks 'what is driving them?'.

Jason Huh examines the repercussions of the Khmer Rouge on 20th century East Asian feminism.

thread ender!  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: April 11, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »
This thread proves my point, brings all the deep seated dislike for Jews in 2014?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #311 on: April 11, 2014, 08:33:40 AM »
Well that's a ridiculous leap, generalization, stereotype!

Actually there is a growing number of "black" people who believe they are the chosen people. I'm not just talking about the ones you think i'm talking about. In India there are many that believe they are the chosen people...All i'm saying is that any group of people who think they are the chosen people have to be rotten in their core. There's no other way around it...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2014, 09:15:05 AM »
Dorian is entitled to think what he wants.  Who gives a fuck.  No one has to think the same way as you
I personally don't give a fuck what Dorian thinks. From a business standpoint, not a very smart thing to infer!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2014, 09:33:02 AM »
I personally don't give a fuck what Dorian thinks. From a business standpoint, not a very smart thing to infer!
I think you mean imply.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2014, 10:37:39 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2014, 10:40:58 AM »
x2 - brutal display of infinite wisdom by our master.
     (-_-)

Thats my kim jong il smiley saying thanks

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2014, 11:17:24 AM »
GLR: "The Numbers Have Been Completely Falsified"

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2014, 08:06:13 PM »
Epic backfire thread.

1)  Dorian was not a Nazi of any kind.

2)  Numbers "claimed" dead have been massively over-exaggerated for political gain.

3)  Wealthy American Jews started the war.

4) Jews believe "they" are superior race.

Thanks for the education guys.
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Epic backfire thread.

2)  Numbers "claimed" dead have been massively over-exaggerated for political gain.

3)  Wealthy American Jews started the war.

Thanks for the education guys.

As opposed to just exaggerated. Fantastic.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:33 PM »
At the end of the day, Dorian fucked and/or defiled Milos' wife.  So who really cares what he thinks about the Holocaust?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #320 on: April 12, 2014, 08:55:44 PM »
At the end of the day, Dorian fucked and/or defiled Milos' wife.  So who really cares what he thinks about the Holocaust?
Lol, random factoid.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #321 on: April 12, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »
As opposed to just exaggerated. Fantastic.

Good catch champ!
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: April 12, 2014, 09:12:26 PM »

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2014, 05:08:41 AM »
Epic backfire thread.

EXTREMELY wealthy and POWERFUL American international Jews started the war - And financed BOTH sides of the conflict, INCLUDING HITLER AND THE NAZIS.

Jews believe "they" are [the] superior race.
1) The Jew holds himself separate from the nations, not primarily for ideological reasons as prescribed in the Old Testament. Rather, the Jew remains aloof from all others because he sees himself as belonging to an elite.

2) The Jew may proclaim and propagandize though his monopoly of the Media the slogan, “Diversity Is Our Strength!” Yet the Jew will never live in a neighborhood where poor Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics live. Why not? Because the Jew despises working class folk as being culturally inferior to him and socially impotent.

3) The Jew at heart despises the ideal of the “Brotherhood of Man.” For it is only through acceptance of Jesus Christ, the Christian Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the “new man in Christ” that the Brotherhood of Man can be realized.

4) The Jew wants nothing to do with Jesus Christ, the Church, and the Christian Universal vision of the new man in Christ. Why not? First because Jesus Christ calls all men to repent which the Jew finds repulsive; Second because the Church with its eyes set on the kingdom to come is disagreeable to the Jew who seeks a kingdom of this world; Third because the new man in Christ whereby all elitist distinctions are dissolved, is an identity the Jew finds repugnant to his love of ’separateness’ and control over others.

5) The Jew, through his monopoly of the Media, the Judicial System, and Academia, wars against Christianity. Why? Because Christianity indicts the Jew as being unrepentant. This puts the Jew in a position of weakness and beholden to the dictates of the Christian. The Jew considers this the greatest of all calamities.

6) The Jew falsely believes that he is part of the “chosen people.” Thus the Jew deems that he has the “divine right” to have his “rights” implemented and secured. In fact, the Jew with his yiddishee chutzpah demands this.What are the Jew’s rights as he perceives them? First and primarily, that the world around him should conform to his point of view and to his point of view only.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2014, 05:18:33 AM »

3)  Wealthy American Jews started the war.

true dat