Author Topic: dbol  (Read 5854 times)

king

• Getbig III
dbol
« on: January 20, 2006, 03:34:19 PM »
hey guys... ok i know that a dbol only cycle is complete shit. but, i'm just wondering what kind of gains you can get from it (and keep)..because surely u have to keep some of it.  people say its better than m1t..and a lot of people had good gains from that.  So honestly what can u expect from a dbol only cycle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: dbol
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 05:11:20 PM »
hey guys... ok i know that a dbol only cycle is complete shit. but, i'm just wondering what kind of gains you can get from it (and keep)..because surely u have to keep some of it.  people say its better than m1t..and a lot of people had good gains from that.  So honestly what can u expect from a dbol only cycle

Not much.

Not only that but the estrogenic sides are just not worth taking it by itself.

I seriously think you're making a big mistake even considering a D-bol only cycle or an oral only cycle in general.

What will it take for people to understand that orals are meant to supplement cycles, not take the place of them?   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 06:23:54 PM »
please tell me its not true, please!  :-\

never, never do an oral, dont even think of it, to get an effective one imo, ull have to use it for a while which we all know will hurt ur liver, dont do it, if u cant use a needle, dont bother crossing to our side bro! only for the strong!

muscle
muscle

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »
thanks for the responses guys, i realize that its not a good cycle...its just that my friend took it for 5 weeks and gained like 20 pounds..i think he's lost about 5 pounds since he's been off but kept the rest

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »
thanks for the responses guys, i realize that its not a good cycle...its just that my friend took it for 5 weeks and gained like 20 pounds..i think he's lost about 5 pounds since he's been off but kept the rest

I'm willing to bet that initially most of that gain was water weight which quickly dissipates on conclusion of the cycle.  At most, I'd say he probably gained 5lbs of lean mass off that.........if even that.  Because of it's tendency to aromatize to estrogen, some of that weight gain was likely fat as well.

Misleading............yo u can't go by weight, only by BF%.

DIV

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 04:34:31 AM »
add some test e and it will be more better
w

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 06:09:03 AM »
hey guys... OK i know that a dbol only cycle is complete shit. but, I'm just wondering what kind of gains you can get from it (and keep)..because surely u have to keep some of it.  people say its better than m1t..and a lot of people had good gains from that.  So honestly what can u expect from a dbol only cycle

You can get real gains from running an 8 week cycle of say 50mg dbol day.  You will retain alot of water..Don't make the mistake of thinking that the water is muscle. Just remember that the key with a dbol only cycle is keeping blood levels stable..It has a short half life of 4-6 hours. I would dose at least 3 times maybe 4 per day..certainly an injectable with an oral is a better way to go..
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 01:14:57 PM »
You can get real gains from running an 8 week cycle of say 50mg dbol day.  You will retain alot of water..Don't make the mistake of thinking that the water is muscle. Just remember that the key with a dbol only cycle is keeping blood levels stable..It has a short half life of 4-6 hours. I would dose at least 3 times maybe 4 per day..certainly an injectable with an oral is a better way to go..

That's where people go wrong with D-bol......taking it all at once and then seeing their blood levels rise and fall.  Good point, GHB.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 05:37:45 PM »
Yea, it definetly needs to be spaced out during the course of the day. There was a great post somewhere on oral steroid half-life's and how long they stay in your system.. I know dbol is between 4-6 hours.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 05:42:18 PM »
Yea, it definetly needs to be spaced out during the course of the day. There was a great post somewhere on oral steroid half-life's and how long they stay in your system.. I know dbol is between 4-6 hours.

It's in the top thread "Clincial Studies".

DIV

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 06:51:30 PM »
Not much.

Not only that but the estrogenic sides are just not worth taking it by itself.

I seriously think you're making a big mistake even considering a D-bol only cycle or an oral only cycle in general.

What will it take for people to understand that orals are meant to supplement cycles, not take the place of them?   ::) ok so would a Test/D-bol cycle be alright? or would deca/dbol be better? sorry if you've answered this already...i kinda stay away from this board cuz im clueless in this department but interested.

DIV
bodybuildersreality.com

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 07:41:09 PM »
always include test, never leave it out. test/deca/dbol would be a great bulker, but again test/dbol is good on its own as well.

muscle
muscle

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »
thanks for all the reply's... hey muscle, i'm 19 ...i really want to start juicing, but i'm still deciding..

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 07:58:46 PM »
lots of old guys did orals only, alot of ironagers, and often took huge doses and didnt even cycle it, and as far as i know there wasnt the pct options available now back then, so its certainly doable at least for some people.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 08:00:14 PM »
always include test, never leave it out. test/deca/dbol would be a great bulker, but again test/dbol is good on its own as well.

muscle
thank you for the tip
bodybuildersreality.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »
lots of old guys did orals only, alot of ironagers, and often took huge doses and didnt even cycle it, and as far as i know there wasnt the pct options available now back then, so its certainly doable at least for some people.

Of course it's "doable".  So is drinking a bottle of Roto-Rooter......

Doesn't mean I would do it, or that it's recommended that you do it.

Use your head.  Just because people back then didn't have the available advances in pharmacology that we have today, doesn't mean you should follow suit.

If you want to do D-bol only cycles, be my guest........

DIV

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 09:41:35 PM »
nonono, i'm not gonna do a dbol only cycle...if anything it'd prolly be test E and dbol... but i need to do more research and learn more before i do...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 09:46:33 PM »
nonono, i'm not gonna do a dbol only cycle...if anything it'd prolly be test E and dbol... but i need to do more research and learn more before i do...

You're too young to turn to the "Dark Side".

Perhaps in a few years.  You haven't even finished growing yet, your growth plates haven't closed.  If you start now you can never turn back......

DIV

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2006, 10:18:04 PM »
thanks for all the reply's... hey muscle, i'm 19 ...i really want to start juicing, but i'm still deciding..

hi, once you did enough research then u can start, along with about 8 years of training and stopped growing

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2006, 10:23:17 PM »
thanks for the advice guys.. i probably need a few years to research anyway... its just sooooooooooooooooooo tempting...all those gains...so fast...but o well i'll hold off ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »
thanks for the advice guys.. i probably need a few years to research anyway... its just sooooooooooooooooooo tempting...all those gains...so fast...but o well i'll hold off ;D

Sure, fast gains, but you will have ruined whatever natural potential you ever had.....

Is it really worth it?

DIV

BigIronMike25

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 08:36:42 AM »
Sure, fast gains, but you will have ruined whatever natural potential you ever had.....

Is it really worth it?

DIV

VERY much agreed DIV....you dont want to ruin your body's natural muscle building ability just yet....I feel u though bro...i was severely tempted from the ages of 17-20 but held off knowing i could grow a great deal with just natural training and a shitload of protein!  I held off till I was 23 when i had about 8yrs of hard training naturally first!  Whatever your age Id wait till around the time you have reached your peak naturally then jump on the JUICE train!  Learn all you can between now and then...im still amazed at how ignorant i still am about some of this shit!  Good luck!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 07:11:01 PM »

VERY much agreed DIV....you dont want to ruin your body's natural muscle building ability just yet....I feel u though bro...i was severely tempted from the ages of 17-20 but held off knowing i could grow a great deal with just natural training and a shitload of protein!  I held off till I was 23 when i had about 8yrs of hard training naturally first!  Whatever your age Id wait till around the time you have reached your peak naturally then jump on the JUICE train!  Learn all you can between now and then...im still amazed at how ignorant i still am about some of this shit!  Good luck!

I say anywhere from 23-26 to start, provided you have the information and are comfortable with everything.

Be careful though, this "train" does not make pit stops........

Either you're on or your off.

DIV

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2006, 10:24:43 PM »
Of course it's "doable".  So is drinking a bottle of Roto-Rooter......

Doesn't mean I would do it, or that it's recommended that you do it.

Use your head.  Just because people back then didn't have the available advances in pharmacology that we have today, doesn't mean you should follow suit.

If you want to do D-bol only cycles, be my guest........

but the point was, which i forgot to mention, is that the people i was referring to did not have any health problems.
i think, based on all ive been reading, that orals affect people in very different ways....the majority of people agree with you, but then ive read plenty of posters saying they made and kept good gains on orals only with a minimum of sides..thats what i meant by doable, that it works out fine for some people....maybe not the best idea, but it has been undeniably effective for some.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »
but the point was, which i forgot to mention, is that the people i was referring to did not have any health problems.
i think, based on all ive been reading, that orals affect people in very different ways....the majority of people agree with you, but then ive read plenty of posters saying they made and kept good gains on orals only with a minimum of sides..thats what i meant by doable, that it works out fine for some people....maybe not the best idea, but it has been undeniably effective for some.

It would be easier if they had lab results so that way we could see undeniably whether the D-bol cycle really did anything for them or if they were worse off than before they started.  It's not necessarily a matter of "feeling sides", just because you don't feel them doesn't mean they aren't there manifested in your biochemistry.  Blood labs would spell this out clearly.

DIV