Author Topic: looking for a new bed.... anyone know anything about them  (Read 5426 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: looking for a new bed.... anyone know anything about them
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2014, 05:48:08 PM »
Me too, and it felt horrible. It was an acrobatic challenge to bang that girl ;D

I can only imagine that it was. Every time either my wife or I rolled over, the bed made waves. Luckily, we don't get seasick easily.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2014, 03:54:10 AM »
Me too, and it felt horrible. It was an acrobatic challenge to bang that girl ;D

Fucking amateurs! If it feels too difficult on the water bed, you aren't doing it right.  Water bed is one fucking surf board of love, if you use it right. Just don't fight the waves, but use them for your benefit, and that chick will never understand what the fuck just hit him, while she is floating away with her eyes rolled back and puff of steam rising from her pussy;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2014, 03:59:35 AM »
Fucking amateurs! If it feels too difficult on the water bed, you aren't doing it right.  Water bed is one fucking surf board of love, if you use it right. Just don't fight the waves, but use them for your benefit, and that chick will never understand what the fuck just hit him, while she is floating away with her eyes rolled back and puff of steam rising from her pussy;D

Haha, this post screams for a lecture vid. Maybe I was using too much force, duno.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2014, 02:04:30 PM »
I know I don't want pillow top because I need to flip the mattress due to my weight.  Last pillow top lasted 8 months before it became uncomfortable.    thoughts??

I have had many high dollar and a couple low dollar beds including the Sleep Number. I am 55 so I have bought a lot of beds.  ;D About 6 months ago I bought a Serta iComfort Directions bed. The mattress has gel in it and keeps you cool at night. I even spent the money for the adjustable base which I love. The bed is very pricey but it is the most incredible bed I have ever slept on. I went from 3-4 hours sleep a night to 7-8 hours of sound sleep. There is a difference between the regular iComfort and the iComfort Directions bed. Check it out.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2014, 01:46:43 AM »

Trannies??

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2014, 12:04:31 AM »

I can only imagine that it was. Every time either my wife or I rolled over, the bed made waves. Luckily, we don't get seasick easily.

We all know who you would want to be with on a waterbed, you disgusting pervert.
X