Author Topic: my thoughts on training, nutrition and anabolics usage  (Read 24438 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
my thoughts on training, nutrition and anabolics usage
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:31:31 PM »
so when im not making a fool of people on here i actually do help a lot of people thru pm. i get asked a lot for my thoughts on these 3 things. so im going to put them all down here. hopefully it can help someone better themselves.

so, i get asked a lot what do you recommend for me to do regarding..., or what should i take, how many grams of carbs should i eat. all that.

my thoughts revolve around and pertain to building a balanced physique that holds quality muscle that can be maintained well into your 40's. why 40's? cause if you truly love doing this your going to be doing this for a long time. a physique that is respectably bigger than most guys who train, but still isnt so big that you are shunned by the general public. something that someone would look at and say 'shit, id like to look like that one day'. something admirable. not a sideshow.

im not saying that being a bber isnt cool- to each their own. i think you can achieve any look that you want your body to have. but for me, as i got older i realised all that being that big does is screams insecurity issues and attract guys. thats it. why the fuck would i want that?

so, how do you build the perfect physique- perfect for yourself- not perfect for what others thinks is perfect? cause at the end of the day this should be about you, not wanting to build something for someone else.

HOW TALL ARE YOU?

the first thing is you have to take your height into consideration. typically the taller you are, the more lean tissue you are going to have to hold to look feasibly respectable. for me at my height- 6'2, id say the upper limit of what i would find balanced without going over board would be 230. anymore than that and your getting 'too big'. i dont want to be 'too big' anymore. thats 230 and 5-6%. i'll get to bodyfat next. so, if your a short guy, you'll have to be conscious of how big your getting, cause you'll honestly hit 'that point' a lot sooner than us tall guys. its a bitch being tall. what can i say. ya its great in that being tall = respect, but its very hard to fill out a tall frame properly.

DONT GET FAT

typically you'll never want to get over 8% bf. why? exactly- what the fuck for? it serves no purpose whatsoever and makes the fat harder to get off later on. i have found the leaner i am, the more energy i have, the more efficient i become a burning cals, the better i feel mentally and physically. i came to realise that for myself, that overeating is a depressant- it actually causes a chemical reaction in me whos symptoms are eerily similar to depression. i become withdrawn, lazy, unmotivated, listless- all kinds of downside. thats just not cool. if you find you go thru swings in your mood, take a closer look at your diet, specifically your cal and sugar intake the day before. i can almost guarantee you'll find a direct correlation. so stay lean. theres no reason to get fat. which leads to my next thing- eating big to get big.

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

this is one thing i wish would die a slow painful fucking death- you have to eat big to get big. really? what the fuck for? what builds lean tissue? carbs? fats? no- protein. what are carbs and fats then. they are energy sources. so, why the fuck would anyone take in more fats or carbs than they need to meet their energy requirements? oh cause you need to eat big to get big? really. no you eat big to get fat. take in enough protein to keep your body repairing and growing and enough fats and carbs to give you the energy you need to get thru your day. YOU DO NOT NEED A CALORIE SURPLUS TO CREATE LEAN TISSUE. you can create tissue in a deficit. so why the fuck would you think you need to eat big to get big. stimulus+anabolics+ample protein= growth. end of fucking story.

TRAINING

i've done it all. what works for me is strictly instinctual training sessions. i know what im going to train that day, i dont know the exercises the rep ranges the number of sets it all goes by feel. the one constant is that i always train to failure. i always use as much weight as i can properly managed to get a good rep range in, and i always listen to my body- if im not feeling a particular exercise that day WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO IT- so i can feel my joints work? if you cant feel what your doing, drop the weight, or find a different exercise. leave the ego at home. nobody cares what your lifting bro, and if they do they are a pimply faced kid of 17. who gives a fuck what he thinks.

i never rest between sets. what i have come to find interestingly enough is that my pace slows down as my muscle fatigues, so by the end of my workout when i find myself sitting on the bench getting ready for my next set, its time to pack it in. im tired and my muscle is fried. why train a fried muscle? get in and get out. my workouts dont last longer than 30min typically. why only 30 min? cause i hit my whole body 3 times in 8 days. i dont need to be in the gym for an hour.in fact given the way i train its counterproductive. stimulate growth, dont smash it cause your going to be hitting it again in 48 hrs.

i believe in frequency over heavier weights. some guys will pound the fuck out of that muscle group with big weight, then not train it for a week. i'll run the pump, train it 3 times in a week. thats 3 times your initiating growth. works for me. if your not getting the gains you expect to get get off your ass and start hitting everything every 48 hrs. yes your going to be sore. your body will adapt. its a remarkable mechanism. with that adaptation comes growth. look at people who perform repetitive movements every day on a job that requires the use of a particular muscle group. its developed way more than the rest of their body. so much for over training.

ANABOLICS

if you can afford gh use it. you wont need more than 4-5 iu a day. i like hyges. imo they are the best of the chinese generics. the truth of it is, the more you use, the bigger you'll get. i dont believe in being a kamikaze. i dont believe in using big gram cycles. why? whats going to happen when you go off if you havent built up to that dosage? not even go off, what going to happen when you drop the dose to a bridge? welcome to shrinksville, population : you. how do you avoid this- easy. use only enough to keep your body growing. thats it. the slower the gains, the more quality they are. this is a marathon not a sprint. when do you think is going to happen to boston lloyd when he goes off? hes going to deflate like a popped balloon. you want that? i dont. its godamn hard to lose lean tissue when you use an intelligent approach to anabolics usage when you need to go off. i have been on 200mg of enanthate e4-5d since the last week of dec. thats 3.5 months almost- all i have lost is the look the anabolics gave me- the fullness and density. i still weigh the exact same. when you put it one slow, it'll come off slow. its really that simple.

FIND YOUR FAVOURITES

what to use and how much? well, i like to use a year round base of test and i dont go over 300mg a week. my ceiling is around 750mg. to be honest this summer i'll prolly not go above 400mg a week and not use tren. i have used some nosebleed numbers in my day. i didnt look any better. but i was fucking big. thats not the look i want, so i drop the dose. its about using the dose you need for the look you want, not a wholesale shotgunning of mega doses and hoping it all works out in the end. in fact the less anabolics i use, more responsibly the better i look. i used to run 2g all year. fuck i wish i knew then what i know now. as for compunds im a huge fan of long estered versions of compounds like masteron and tren- i find they give a better density to the cell than the faster esters. i like masteron in the summer as it will keep you dry as long as your carbs and sodium are in check. tren for the obvious reasons. i love var. and the only other anabolic id recommend is npp. those are my core anabolics. the trick is to find those that you respond best to and cycle them in depending on the look you want to achieve. i have found that i react better some some compounds more than others- there is def not a level playing feild when it comes to the bodies utilisation of all compounds. find those that work for you. i dont use anti es to stay dry- they dry my joints out and hamper my recovery.

i think thats about it. if i havent mentioned it, its not worth mentioning -insulin for example- in my day i used a ton of it. i think you'll look better without it.

im not saying this a be all/end all definitive guide for everyone to follow. im saying this is what works for me.

any questions fire away.
b

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: my thoughts on training, nutrition and anabolics usage
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:37:33 PM »
Great post, thanks for sharing, looking forward to an excellent thread.

What are your thoughts on protein powder?  Can a good quality whey powder be substituted for meat/fish/eggs?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 09:39:49 PM »
Great post, thanks for sharing, looking forward to an excellent thread.

What are your thoughts on protein powder?  Can a good quality whey powder be substituted for meat/fish/eggs?

fuck ya.

protein is protein- you think the body says - 'fuck this isnt steak', and not utilise it the same?

whole foods for satiation, other than that i love protein powders, esp in my coffee instaed of cream and sugar.

edit: also im a huge fats / protein guy. not so much with the carbs.
b

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 09:43:38 PM »
fuck ya.

protein is protein- you think the body says - 'fuck this isnt steak', and not utilise it the same?

whole foods for satiation, other than that i love protein powders, esp in my coffee instaed of cream and sugar.

Cool that's what I suspected but you'll always get a couple of traditionalists who swear it's not as good as "the real thing" ::) even though they can never say why that would be. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
Great post as always by No One

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »
Cool that's what I suspected but you'll always get a couple of traditionalists who swear it's not as good as "the real thing" ::) even though they can never say why that would be. 

ya, just like 'they' say you need to eat your protein and carbs to get the benefit of the 'anabolic window'- so what happens if i dont eat for an hour after my session, or even that day- my body going to say when i reintroduce food, 'well, he didnt quite make the window, i cant really use this now'?

the funny thing about common sense is that it isnt all that common, esp in bodybuilding.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »
Great post as always by No One

ah thanks brother. just hope someone can take away from it.

wish i had posts like this to read when i was 20.
b

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 09:59:53 PM »
Your methods explain why you aren't a lot bigger. No one trains by instinct. That isn't giving anyone good information.

Most young guys can't grow because they don't eat enough calories. So your advice to hard gainers sucks. These guys have to force feed themselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 10:04:18 PM »
No One, what kind of car is that?  Looks pretty cool. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 10:05:44 PM »
Your methods explain why you aren't a lot bigger. No one trains by instinct. That isn't giving anyone good information.

Most young guys can't grow because they don't eat enough calories. So your advice to hard gainers sucks. These guys have to force feed themselves.

are you retarded?

read my post bozo- i said this is what works for me. im not trying to give anyone 'good information'. if someone can take away from this and apply it and have it work thats great. im not trying to reinvent the wheel here.

the is no one size fits all program, gramps. at the end of the day, you have to find what works for you.

like how dense can you be. lol
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 10:06:53 PM »
No One, what kind of car is that?  Looks pretty cool. 

my buddies murcie.
b

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:54 PM »
great post no one.

few things

how do you think your usage of insulin and 2g (or maybe more?) year round helped/benefited you to be at this level?

do you honestly think that using just under 500mg of test and a bit of (gh 4-5 iu) some npp and some tren here an there will get an average guy lets say 6"2 / 180 to 230 pounds? Please be very honest here....

what do you think or what was the major "game changer" in getting size? or like you said it's all together (a marathon?).

I'm 6"6 and currently at 250 ~ 10% bf... and it's very very hard to gain lean tissue... I have been on gh few times the famous thanktropins back in the day and did some average cycles reaching 700 test and 900 eq with 400 deca
but 250 seems my dead end and yes i can throw in orals and increase anabolics and gh... but im not even close to your look... maybe because im 29yo and gym experience is only 3-4 years.

i know it could be personal thing and some people respond better some worse... but honestly if i will stick to just under 1g... i think ill simply stop growing ..

thanks, and great post once again

!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 10:13:21 PM »
2 questions for you?

1) No one, what is your opinion of the man featured in the picture below?

2) Can you build huge biceps with this machine?

X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 10:23:20 PM »
great post no one.

few things

how do you think your usage of insulin and 2g (or maybe more?) year round helped/benefited you to be at this level?

do you honestly think that using just under 500mg of test and a bit of (gh 4-5 iu) some npp and some tren here an there will get an average guy lets say 6"2 / 180 to 230 pounds? Please be very honest here....

what do you think or what was the major "game changer" in getting size? or like you said it's all together (a marathon?).

I'm 6"6 and currently at 250 ~ 10% bf... and it's very very hard to gain lean tissue... I have been on gh few times the famous thanktropins back in the day and did some average cycles reaching 700 test and 900 eq with 400 deca
but 250 seems my dead end and yes i can throw in orals and increase anabolics and gh... but im not even lose to your look... maybe because im 29yo and gym experience is only 3-4 years.

i know it could be personal thing and some people respond better some worse... but honestly if i will stick to just under 1g... i think ill simply stop growing ..

thanks, and great post once again

ah some great questions here.

ya for sure the 2g runs definitely played a role in the base i have- to a point. for the past year i have been on less than 750mg a week and 3 months of that is 200mg a week basically. what the 2g did was give me a lot more density and fullness. as that dose drops, so does the look. but in all honesty i attribute 'this' to being consistent  for over 20 years with my training and anabolics usage. insulin plays no part in the way i look now.

in my case i couldnt have got to 230 at 5-6% on 500mg of test and some gh. no way. i dont have the response. some guys might be able to. im not one of them. but i have found you can maintain the tissue you accumulated over time on a fraction of the dose it took to build if you put it on slowly enough.

for me the game changer is consistency and gh. gh potentiates anabolics somehow i have noticed. you can use way less mgs with a bit of gh and make the same gains as what you would if you ran bigger mg totals without the gh. gh gives a look that anabolics alone simply cannot.

dude, id be embarrassed to post a pic of myself after 3 years of training- this is 7 TIMES THAT. thats a lot of time in bro. be patient. keep doing what your doing. if your not making gains on what your using, then bump it up until you start to gain again. you'd be amazed at what an increase of just 300mg a week will do over time. you gotta remember bro IF you can put on 5 lbs of lean tissue a year you are doing very very well. that being said you might have to make the commitment to stay on year round. cycling is like renting muscle.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 10:27:46 PM »
2 questions for you?

1) No one, what is your opinion of the man featured in the picture below?

2) Can you build huge biceps with this machine?

1) i think he thinks he knows a lot more than everyone else. hes had his time and hes trying to be relevant. its not working out so well for him.

2) no
b

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 10:49:07 PM »
are you retarded?

read my post bozo- i said this is what works for me. im not trying to give anyone 'good information'. if someone can take away from this and apply it and have it work thats great. im not trying to reinvent the wheel here.

the is no one size fits all program, gramps. at the end of the day, you have to find what works for you.

like how dense can you be. lol

You are demonstrating that musclemen are not that bright. All brawn. Anyway, don't give me your 'instinctive' training program 'works for you'. How on earth can anyone deduce anything whatever from what you wrote?

First we have the nonsense that free weights are better than machines and now all programs are okay 'if they work for you'. That is a totally empty method and has zero information of value.

Since you are repeating what you read in the muscle magazines you figure you have state of the art information. I am afraid you are not an expert in hypertrophy. Few people on Getbig are.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 10:54:13 PM »

ah some great questions here.

ya for sure the 2g runs definitely played a role in the base i have- to a point. for the past year i have been on less than 750mg a week and 3 months of that is 200mg a week basically. what the 2g did was give me a lot more density and fullness. as that dose drops, so does the look. but in all honesty i attribute 'this' to being consistent  for over 20 years with my training and anabolics usage. insulin plays no part in the way i look now.

in my case i couldnt have got to 230 at 5-6% on 500mg of test and some gh. no way. i dont have the response. some guys might be able to. im not one of them. but i have found you can maintain the tissue you accumulated over time on a fraction of the dose it took to build if you put it on slowly enough.

for me the game changer is consistency and gh. gh potentiates anabolics somehow i have noticed. you can use way less mgs with a bit of gh and make the same gains as what you would if you ran bigger mg totals without the gh. gh gives a look that anabolics alone simply cannot.

dude, id be embarrassed to post a pic of myself after 3 years of training- this is 7 TIMES THAT. thats a lot of time in bro. be patient. keep doing what your doing. if your not making gains on what your using, then bump it up until you start to gain again. you'd be amazed at what an increase of just 300mg a week will do over time. you gotta remember bro IF you can put on 5 lbs of lean tissue a year you are doing very very well. that being said you might have to make the commitment to stay on year round. cycling is like renting muscle.

Thanks, you put it very clearly and this matches to exactly what I'm thinking or been looking for

Very helpful

Cheers!
!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »
good post no one

Following your other thread ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:31 PM »
Have you ever been hired(this means payed for your "thoughts") by any ifbb pros or top level npc competitors? Nope. How about any level amateur who can vouch for you? NOPE

Homo pool boy thinks his thoughts mean more than doo doo. But they don't.

You're a a self-confessed no one who wants nothing more than to look good by the pool. Know your role no one. You're a no one and always will be a no one.

A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 11:08:01 PM »

my 'thoughts' are not aimed at or for hardcore bbers.

they are for guys who want to look good year round, carry a respectable amount of muscle and hit hot broads.

since your probably a virgin none of this will apply to you.
b

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 11:46:58 PM »
so when im not making a fool of people on here i actually do help a lot of people thru pm. i get asked a lot for my thoughts on these 3 things. so im going to put them all down here. hopefully it can help someone better themselves.

so, i get asked a lot what do you recommend for me to do regarding..., or what should i take, how many grams of carbs should i eat. all that.

my thoughts revolve around and pertain to building a balanced physique that holds quality muscle that can be maintained well into your 40's. why 40's? cause if you truly love doing this your going to be doing this for a long time. a physique that is respectably bigger than most guys who train, but still isnt so big that you are shunned by the general public. something that someone would look at and say 'shit, id like to look like that one day'. something admirable. not a sideshow.

im not saying that being a bber isnt cool- to each their own. i think you can achieve any look that you want your body to have. but for me, as i got older i realised all that being that big does is screams insecurity issues and attract guys. thats it. why the fuck would i want that?

so, how do you build the perfect physique- perfect for yourself- not perfect for what others thinks is perfect? cause at the end of the day this should be about you, not wanting to build something for someone else.

HOW TALL ARE YOU?

the first thing is you have to take your height into consideration. typically the taller you are, the more lean tissue you are going to have to hold to look feasibly respectable. for me at my height- 6'2, id say the upper limit of what i would find balanced without going over board would be 230. anymore than that and your getting 'too big'. i dont want to be 'too big' anymore. thats 230 and 5-6%. i'll get to bodyfat next. so, if your a short guy, you'll have to be conscious of how big your getting, cause you'll honestly hit 'that point' a lot sooner than us tall guys. its a bitch being tall. what can i say. ya its great in that being tall = respect, but its very hard to fill out a tall frame properly.

DONT GET FAT

typically you'll never want to get over 8% bf. why? exactly- what the fuck for? it serves no purpose whatsoever and makes the fat harder to get off later on. i have found the leaner i am, the more energy i have, the more efficient i become a burning cals, the better i feel mentally and physically. i came to realise that for myself, that overeating is a depressant- it actually causes a chemical reaction in me whos symptoms are eerily similar to depression. i become withdrawn, lazy, unmotivated, listless- all kinds of downside. thats just not cool. if you find you go thru swings in your mood, take a closer look at your diet, specifically your cal and sugar intake the day before. i can almost guarantee you'll find a direct correlation. so stay lean. theres no reason to get fat. which leads to my next thing- eating big to get big.

EAT BIG TO GET BIG

this is one thing i wish would die a slow painful fucking death- you have to eat big to get big. really? what the fuck for? what builds lean tissue? carbs? fats? no- protein. what are carbs and fats then. they are energy sources. so, why the fuck would anyone take in more fats or carbs than they need to meet their energy requirements? oh cause you need to eat big to get big? really. no you eat big to get fat. take in enough protein to keep your body repairing and growing and enough fats and carbs to give you the energy you need to get thru your day. YOU DO NOT NEED A CALORIE SURPLUS TO CREATE LEAN TISSUE. you can create tissue in a deficit. so why the fuck would you think you need to eat big to get big. stimulus+anabolics+ample protein= growth. end of fucking story.

TRAINING

i've done it all. what works for me is strictly instinctual training sessions. i know what im going to train that day, i dont know the exercises the rep ranges the number of sets it all goes by feel. the one constant is that i always train to failure. i always use as much weight as i can properly managed to get a good rep range in, and i always listen to my body- if im not feeling a particular exercise that day WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO IT- so i can feel my joints work? if you cant feel what your doing, drop the weight, or find a different exercise. leave the ego at home. nobody cares what your lifting bro, and if they do they are a pimply faced kid of 17. who gives a fuck what he thinks.

i never rest between sets. what i have come to find interestingly enough is that my pace slows down as my muscle fatigues, so by the end of my workout when i find myself sitting on the bench getting ready for my next set, its time to pack it in. im tired and my muscle is fried. why train a fried muscle? get in and get out. my workouts dont last longer than 30min typically. why only 30 min? cause i hit my whole body 3 times in 8 days. i dont need to be in the gym for an hour.in fact given the way i train its counterproductive. stimulate growth, dont smash it cause your going to be hitting it again in 48 hrs.

i believe in frequency over heavier weights. some guys will pound the fuck out of that muscle group with big weight, then not train it for a week. i'll run the pump, train it 3 times in a week. thats 3 times your initiating growth. works for me. if your not getting the gains you expect to get get off your ass and start hitting everything every 48 hrs. yes your going to be sore. your body will adapt. its a remarkable mechanism. with that adaptation comes growth. look at people who perform repetitive movements every day on a job that requires the use of a particular muscle group. its developed way more than the rest of their body. so much for over training.

ANABOLICS

if you can afford gh use it. you wont need more than 4-5 iu a day. i like hyges. imo they are the best of the chinese generics. the truth of it is, the more you use, the bigger you'll get. i dont believe in being a kamikaze. i dont believe in using big gram cycles. why? whats going to happen when you go off if you havent built up to that dosage? not even go off, what going to happen when you drop the dose to a bridge? welcome to shrinksville, population : you. how do you avoid this- easy. use only enough to keep your body growing. thats it. the slower the gains, the more quality they are. this is a marathon not a sprint. when do you think is going to happen to boston lloyd when he goes off? hes going to deflate like a popped balloon. you want that? i dont. its godamn hard to lose lean tissue when you use an intelligent approach to anabolics usage when you need to go off. i have been on 200mg of enanthate e4-5d since the last week of dec. thats 3.5 months almost- all i have lost is the look the anabolics gave me- the fullness and density. i still weigh the exact same. when you put it one slow, it'll come off slow. its really that simple.

FIND YOUR FAVOURITES

what to use and how much? well, i like to use a year round base of test and i dont go over 300mg a week. my ceiling is around 750mg. to be honest this summer i'll prolly not go above 400mg a week and not use tren. i have used some nosebleed numbers in my day. i didnt look any better. but i was fucking big. thats not the look i want, so i drop the dose. its about using the dose you need for the look you want, not a wholesale shotgunning of mega doses and hoping it all works out in the end. in fact the less anabolics i use, more responsibly the better i look. i used to run 2g all year. fuck i wish i knew then what i know now. as for compunds im a huge fan of long estered versions of compounds like masteron and tren- i find they give a better density to the cell than the faster esters. i like masteron in the summer as it will keep you dry as long as your carbs and sodium are in check. tren for the obvious reasons. i love var. and the only other anabolic id recommend is npp. those are my core anabolics. the trick is to find those that you respond best to and cycle them in depending on the look you want to achieve. i have found that i react better some some compounds more than others- there is def not a level playing feild when it comes to the bodies utilisation of all compounds. find those that work for you. i dont use anti es to stay dry- they dry my joints out and hamper my recovery.

i think thats about it. if i havent mentioned it, its not worth mentioning -insulin for example- in my day i used a ton of it. i think you'll look better without it.

im not saying this a be all/end all definitive guide for everyone to follow. im saying this is what works for me.

any questions fire away.

I enjoyed reading this, your everyday guy/gym rat sharing what works for him to try to help people. I find more good body builders like this than not. The hate by a few in this thread is out of line IMO

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 11:55:35 PM »
Let's see if I got the formula. Instinctive training as long as it works for you. Keep lean. Then decades of drugs to look good at the beach.

This is a recipe for lunacy.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 12:05:53 AM »
Feel bad for this punk, must have took him 5 hours to write all this with the help from a high school tutor and the complete "Hooked On Phonics" set from 1983.

Just shows that in five years this addict will move on to heroin and will be toothless, standing on the corner, spitting on windshields to get a couple dollars. God this guy is delayed but not in the same way as Genova.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 12:11:10 AM »
Let's see if I got the formula. Instinctive training as long as it works for you. Keep lean. Then decades of drugs to look good at the beach.

old man got a point

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 12:12:25 AM »

A