Author Topic: Muscular studs in Africa are NOT superior magical creatures, just BBers on ROIDS  (Read 16181 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
ok there are lambos driving around in abuja but you still argue that bodybuilders there wouldnt be able to afford steroids

ok ok

have a nice day billy ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ok there are lambos driving around in abuja but you still argue that bodybuilders there wouldnt be able to afford steroids

ok ok

have a nice day billy ;)

As if the guys in the hut, that you showed earlier, each have a Benz parked next to the chickens.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
As if the guys in the hut, that you showed earlier, each have a Benz parked next to the chickens.

THE STEROID VIALS ARE CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE PICTURE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

ARE YOU STILL ARGUING THIS GUY CANT AFFORD THEM OR WOULDNT USE THEM

ALSO WOULD YOU ARGUE HED HAVE 18 INCH ARMS (you find 16" laughable after all, remember) NATURALLY THEN CONSIDERING THIS IS HIS STEROID SIZE ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Lotta people obsessing over muscular Africans in this thread.
O

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE STEROID VIALS ARE CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE PICTURE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

ARE YOU STILL ARGUING THIS GUY CANT AFFORD THEM OR WOULDNT USE THEM

ALSO WOULD YOU ARGUE HED HAVE 18 INCH ARMS (you find 16" laughable after all, remember) NATURALLY THEN CONSIDERING THIS IS HIS STEROID SIZE ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I do not care, if he's injecting them with baseball-bat-sized syringe. You are acting as if he is part and parcel of every African bodybuilder.

What this is really about is you're mad as you-know-what about the notion (actual or perceived) that black people don't need drugs (or need very little) to get the physique you envy.

I don't find 16" arms laughable, in and of themselves. It's about context.

What I found/find laughable was YOU running your mouth, insulting people, and bragging about your taking steroids to get 16" arms.

You're looking for justification for your drug use and dredging up excuses. You'd be better served finding a new hobby.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
ok i see, it just happens that i found a pic of the worst bber in africa who uses steroids, most other bber there are natural and better developed

ok billy ok ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ok i see, it just happens that i found a pic of the worst bber in africa who uses steroids, most other bber there are natural and better developed

ok billy ok ;)

Some do; some don't. Big deal!

This is about your looking for justification for your drug use, coupled with your anger about the perception of black people not needing drugs (or as many drugs) to get a body you envy so badly.

Take your steroids; get the body you want (or as close as possible); and quit whimpering about what people in Africa can or can't afford.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
mcway insists black people need less or no steroids ;D

damn that some persistant BBC lover

the trainer

another african in his fancy gym.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
mcway insists black people need less or no steroids ;D

damn that some persistant BBC lover

Where did I insist that again?

Oh, try NOWHERE!! I believe I referred to it as a "notion (actual or perceived)".

And who's bringing up "BBC", other than you?

Is there something you wish to share with the class, junior (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
*steroid vials in plain sight
*ton of supplements in back ground
*weight training

wow those africans are so jacked, never touched a weight, barely get any protein, and not even know the meaning of "steroids"  ::) ::) ::)

(same guy in all pics)
Of course this guy is on. He looks like a lightweight Dex Jackson. Complete with same chest and high lats. Also has that "thick skin" look as well. You take an extreme example and offer that as proof.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Of course this guy is on. He looks like a lightweight Dex Jackson. Complete with same chest and high lats. Also has that "thick skin" look as well.

That's not the issue here. Anabolichalo gets his biscuits burned, when someone suggests that black people can build a certain amount of muscle, far more than what he currently has, without steroids or with very little of them.

So, he dredges this up to scream, SEE, SEE!!! HE'S BLACK AND HE USES STEROIDS; SO I HAVE TO USE THEM TO....just to get 16" arms and pick up girls in a night club".

And, of course, the guy he uses is part and parcel of every bodybuilder on the entire continent of Africa (or at least, in the country of Nigeria).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Page 3 of Bluto's 'africanmuscle' thread!? Oh brother. What a dick pirate.    ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It depends on the region. If you are talking about a tiny Masai village in the middle of nowhere than it’s fair to assume that the guy is clean and living off the basics.

If you are looking at African gyms in the major cities (Mombasa, Lagos etc) than I'm sure that they have access to steroids and other substances.
You will be able to find such stuff in every city in the world. I remember when Afghanistan held its first BB competition after the fall of the Taliban; the competitors were clearly long term juicers.

I know this guy in the gym originally from Zimbabwe and we were taking about Michael Clarke Duncan after his death. This guy was like "Yeah, he had health problems because he was taking steroids. Back home, lot of young guys take steroids to look like the wrestlers they see on TV and end up having heart problems" :D

Having said that, West African clearly have superior genetics as far as bodybuilding goes.

I still have my Masai club I got back in 2006. I actually had to have that taken out of my bag and checked separately, since it was technically a weapon.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Of course this guy is on. He looks like a lightweight Dex Jackson. Complete with same chest and high lats. Also has that "thick skin" look as well. You take an extreme example and offer that as proof.

Typical A'halo style...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

I think Halo's point is that if this guy pic's were posted on their own, you would get plenty of people saying "He's natural/African genetics/He can't get roids" etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
I think Halo's point is that if this guy pic's were posted on their own, you would get plenty of people saying "He's natural/African genetics/He can't get roids" etc.

Hell no. From the first pic you could tell, and the second as well. As I said, this dude looked like a lightweight Dex Jackson. If people would claim that he's natty and "he can't get roids" and "all genetics" they are foolig themselves.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Hell no. From the first pic you could tell, and the second as well. As I said, this dude looked like a lightweight Dex Jackson. If people would claim that he's natty and "he can't get roids" and "all genetics" they are foolig themselves.
3rd pic either its the lighting or he's least impressive either off or clean at the time,he looks wicked in the other 2 ..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

thanks finally someone with a brain

the trainer

thanks finally someone with a brain

Any bodybuilder that looks better than you are on steroids, there do feel better now.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
these guys drink raw blood raw cows milk that shit is probably safer than roids and more powerful
I know man he just has the genes and dranks some cows milk last I spoke to him in your basement.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
drugs or no drugs.. these african fellas look great

I mean, these look better than most roided out white americans

Parker

• Getbig V
'africanmuscle!?' Probably all paid up, subscription-wise. Farkin' moron.
The guy in the background photo on the site (wearing shades) has a Flex Wheelersque type physique. Similar genetics
http://www.africanmuscle.com/GalleriePhoto.php

A'halo better not look at the pics that come up...
http://www.africanmuscle.com/

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Any bodybuilder that looks better than you are on steroids, there do feel better now.

That's the gist of it. He's looking for validation for his steroid use, for obtaining what some would consider modest gains.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
decent everyday back, imagine if he added steroids