Author Topic: Muscular studs in Africa are NOT superior magical creatures, just BBers on ROIDS  (Read 16188 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
This is victor richards as a 16 year old kid what do you think his steroid stack was halo  ::)

vic started steroids @ 13 years old

i agree with Halo

all those pics Halo posted- those guys are def on steroids

yes, africans do have great muscle genetics but they are using steroids in africa

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

i agree with Halo

yes, africans do have great muscle genetics but they are using steroids in africa
those pics are of competitive bbers.
And where did you get the 13 yrs old for Vic?
When did he start training with the barbarian brothers?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
VIc told me when i called him to discuss "nutrition"

Vic has a very high pitched almost girly lispy voice

i think he's a homosexual

Mawse

• Getbig IV
McWay is a fat (obviously, no picture) delusional middle aged man-child who makes posts that read like parodies but are actually serious

"I suggest you read this months Flex magazine to get an idea of how the pros actually train and eat"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
McWay is a fat (obviously, no picture) delusional middle aged man-child who makes posts that read like parodies but are actually serious

"I suggest you read this months Flex magazine to get an idea of how the pros actually train and eat"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dlmao  cant stiop laughing

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
VIc told me when i called him to discuss "nutrition"

Vic has a very high pitched almost girly lispy voice

i think he's a homosexual
Vic doesn't have a high pitch girly voice, there are several vids of him talking. Here is one. He has that Nigerian/West African accent.

And chances are Vic wouldn't tell someone that he's been on steroid since he was 13, and if he did, he probably was joking with the person.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Vic doesn't have a high pitch girly voice, there are several vids of him talking. Here is one. He has that Nigerian/West African accent.

And chances are Vic wouldn't tell someone that he's been on steroid since he was 13, and if he did, he probably was joking with the person.
the original kali muscle..

the trainer

i agree with Halo

LOL @ starting steroids at 13 just like the flat chest girl telling the big titty girl that its fake, I would expect better from someone with a screen name like that, did you see the mike tyson picture at 14 I guess he was on steroids also.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
That's the gist of it. He's looking for validation for his steroid use, for obtaining what some would consider modest gains.

Honest question: do you think your physique is better than Anabolichalo's?

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
africa has so much potential for greatness it's not even funny

if they had came out on top back in the day, they'd be freaks!

the trainer

Why dont the schomes go to africa they could get some big studs for cheap.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Why dont the schomes go to africa they could get some big studs for cheap.

i believe this is how slavery initially came to be

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And where did I say that again?

Oh goody! Another twig who can't tie his shoe or do Zumba class, without a syringe......as if my lack of a picture makes the foolishness you and Halo spew any more valid. You've never seen my physique; yet you know I'm 'fat'. How utterly silly is that?

Why don't you talk to your buddy Halo. He's got the steroids (which he claims is quite cheap to get) and he's no more "magical" than the Africans about which he constantly complains. So why does he need anabolics just to get his arms to 16"?

You guys know what the pros REALLY eat, how they train, and what they inject. Yet, you're both hard-pressed to finish a spinning class without the needle.

And Halo just removed the one excuse he had (and perhaps YOU have) for his relative lack of success. And this is the same guy that worships the ground on which Ronnie Coleman walks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Honest question: do you think your physique is better than Anabolichalo's?

All he's posted is what's supposedly is his arm.

If anybody else posted that he needed steroids to get a 16" arm (especially after talking smack to other posters here about doing such), he'd be ripped apart.

So, how and why is Halo exempt from such criticism, especially since (via his own words) his arm size goes bye-bye when he can't afford the anabolics  which he claims is so cheap to get?

cephissus

• Getbig V
great thread anabol,

bringing the truth as usual

Mawse

• Getbig IV
And where did I say that again?

Oh goody! Another twig who can't tie his shoe or do Zumba class, without a syringe......as if my lack of a picture makes the foolishness you and Halo spew any more valid. You've never seen my physique; yet you know I'm 'fat'. How utterly silly is that?

I know you would never post a video of your herculean lifting because you're fat, but I can totally tell you are the kind of dorky older lifter who can't let go of ego lifting and being 'big' hence the 'twig' comments.

the sad thing is it's 99% likely that you're much weaker than I am, despite your huge gut and French fry carb ups in honor of Mike Francois

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Hard to buy roids went you can barely afford to eat. these dudes are rich, by African stds, or they have a sponsor or 2. 
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
All he's posted is what's supposedly is his arm.

If anybody else posted that he needed steroids to get a 16" arm (especially after talking smack to other posters here about doing such), he'd be ripped apart.

So, how and why is Halo exempt from such criticism, especially since (via his own words) his arm size goes bye-bye when he can't afford the anabolics  which he claims is so cheap to get?

1) not true, he's posted photos of his entire physique.  Laugh at him if you will, but he's got a very lean, balanced, developed physique.... one that would trump all but 10 posters, give or take

2) numbers don't really matter in bodybuilding, It's about the quality of the physique.  If your goal is to reach a specific weight or measurement, that's fine, but that won't necessarily make your physique better

3) yes or no--do you feel that your physique is better than anabolichalo's?  You don't have to post a picture, I'm just curious what you think.  Based off of your comments, it seems like you do think you have a better physique, but i may have misunderstood you

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I know you would never post a video of your herculean lifting because you're fat, but I can totally tell you are the kind of dorky older lifter who can't let go of ego lifting and being 'big' hence the 'twig' comments.

the sad thing is it's 99% likely that you're much weaker than I am, despite your huge gut and French fry carb ups in honor of Mike Francois

Wrong again, Mawse.

I don't "ego lift" mainly because I don't have to do so and because Father Time has suggested that it's in my best interest not to do so. And, I'm having the darnedest time remembering where I called my lifting "herculean". That's more of that straw man mess you like to use: Falsely attribute a statement to me that I never made and proceed to try and knock it down.

And, considering I've never had a huge gut in my life (even at my worst), your pitiful posting gets more comical.

Furthermore,  your obsession with my alleged "ego lifting" may suggest you're the weakling, perhaps unable to bench your own bodyweight without castrating yourself on the ceiling fan.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
1) not true, he's posted photos of his entire physique.  Laugh at him if you will, but he's got a very lean, balanced, developed physique.... one that would trump all but 10 posters, give or take

2) numbers don't really matter in bodybuilding, It's about the quality of the physique.  If your goal is to reach a specific weight or measurement, that's fine, but that won't necessarily make your physique better

3) yes or no--do you feel that your physique is better than anabolichalo's?  You don't have to post a picture, I'm just curious what you think.  Based off of your comments, it seems like you do think you have a better physique, but i may have misunderstood you

1) I have not seen his physique; and of all the threads of his I've seen him post here, it's been a shot what reportedly is his arm.

2) Agreed. But, Halo doesn't compete (or hasn't competed as of late; unless he just did a show of which I'm not aware). And it was HE, who bragged about his arm being 16", after using steroids.

3) See #1

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I'm sure it's just just like the states, those that want them can have them.

Also I looked over the steroid scene in Nigeria, and there are a lot of A/AS running through parts of Africa, as they use them medicinally at a greater rate than First world countries.

Also I'm not sure that the whole "they can't afford to eat, they can't afford their Dianabol" hypothesis is correct, I'm sure that everything is scaled to the local economy, and steroids are already a cheap class of drugs.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
He was way ahead of his time. Nobody else was wearing toques in the gym back then.....now it's all the rage.

Nobody was working out in cummerbunds, either.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
you are wrong

tribal people have modern equipment, like camera phones to take selfies

your opinions are not fact based

What are the facts then?

The likelihood of usage decreases if it's a obvious tribal member and the photo is old. That is a fair and solid opinion.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
africa has so much potential for greatness it's not even funny

if they had came out on top back in the day, they'd be freaks!            Have you ever been there? From what I've read the people(most) actually are rather small.