Author Topic: I've never failed in my life, I lost 60 pounds  (Read 853 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I've never failed in my life, I lost 60 pounds
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:23 AM »
I was watching chopped and this dillusional chick quoted "I've never failed in my life, I lost 60 pounds"

fact is fat bitch, you already failed getting that fat in the first place.  Why is it people are so willing to pat each other on the back after losing weight when they were a bunch of fat fucks anyways?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: I've never failed in my life, I lost 60 pounds
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »
I agree, if you have 60lbs to lose you're a failure.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »
Preach it, you White Devil!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
The most I pork up in the winter is about 15lbs.   I couldn't imagine having 60lbs or more of excess fat on me to lose. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 10:32:14 AM »
I was watching chopped and this dillusional chick quoted "I've never failed in my life, I lost 60 pounds"

fact is fat bitch, you already failed getting that fat in the first place.  Why is it people are so willing to pat each other on the back after losing weight when they were a bunch of fat fucks anyways?

yeah, i had to laugh out loud and agree here lol...

the person failed for the initial 3 or 4 or 15 years in which she was 60 or more pounds overweight.

I mean, i guess it's like saying "I beat smoking" when in reality, the person is just no longer losing to smoking.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
I used to be involved in SuperSlow training.

There was a renowned trainer from the Seattle area who needed to lose over 100 pounds.

I asked him how he got to be such a renowned trainer while he was borderline morbidly obese (this was on Fred Hahn's message board, I think).

All I got was a bunch of people saying how this guy was so much better than me as a trainer. 

I attacked one of their gods. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 12:49:41 PM »
I agree, if you have 60lbs to lose you're a failure.

Exactly, it's like being proud of getting a high school diploma in your thirties.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 06:14:15 PM »
I guess it depends. ... I was morbidly obese by the time I was 16 years old.... my doctor told my parents I was anorexic and to force feed me as a child... well I got used to eating way to much and my parents never put their foot down.

After I lost 120 lbs I vowed to never get fat again. Fast forward 5 years, got married, wife was pregnant and fought some health and addiction issues, and I gained the weight back. It was a crushing failure. But again, ive lost 100 lbs a second time and ill be damned if im going to do it 3x. But this timw has been much more successfuly because im doing it properly.

regardless..... I agree that its their failure if they get fat, especially as an adult when they should know better. But 99% of people have no clue about diet or exercise.