Author Topic: Unemployed and loving it!  (Read 7082 times)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Unemployed and loving it!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 02:47:50 PM »
The trolling is weak with this one

But in the off chance this is true, gravy train will end sooner than later and you'll be stuck being a lowlife. HTH

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 02:52:12 PM »
i've been doing the same since february

Every 18yo 'virgins' dream about unemployed bold dented heads  ;D

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 02:59:34 PM »
Weekly Unemployment Benefit: $514
Health Insurance: Free with 0 deductible/copay
Fuel Assistance: $795 Winter 13-14
Food Stamps: Application being processed.

This is a time in my life to stop and smell the roses. To sleep in. To enjoy that second cup of coffee in the morning. Lifting weights and buying protein powder with this free money. Movies from Redbox and sleeping like a baby in mid afternoon. I love it!

Sounds like you're living the AMERICAN DREAM. Keep up the good work, someone out there is proud of you!

Attention - Public Announcement: - Patrons of Getbig. Skillion has trolled you. Go back to your shitty fucking lives and conservative, hick ideals.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »
lololololololololololololololololololololol.

Enjoy it. Cause when it's time to go back to work, you're gonna hate life until you're re-institutionalized.

The scary thing is that maybe a handful understand what you are saying - even scarier is that you are dead on balls accurate.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »
Would love to be on unemployment

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 08:10:01 PM »
Self Esteem: 0

This is a time in my life to stop and smell the roses. To sleep in. To enjoy that second cup of coffee in the morning. Lifting weights and buying protein powder with this free money. Movies from Redbox and sleeping like a baby in mid afternoon. I love it!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 08:14:54 PM »
The scary thing is that maybe a handful understand what you are saying - even scarier is that you are dead on balls accurate.
its true. I worked my whole life from 12 on, until I went to school. ... then when I graduated I had a period of 4-6 months while I was moving and finding a job.... when I started working again it was horrible for about 6 months.

horrible.
either dont stop working or never start again, because youll want to off yourself quickly.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 08:37:58 PM »
Would love to be on unemployment

I see what you did there.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
Serious question, how can you feel like a man when you can even get a job And not even trying to find one?
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2014, 03:46:25 AM »
unemployment  ::) ::)

skillion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2014, 06:29:43 AM »
Serious question, how can you feel like a man when you can even get a job And not even trying to find one?
Well, last night for example I rented that new Jason Statham movie Homefront from Redbox and had an awesome frozen pizza. Then I read a book I ordered from Amazon until I fell asleep. Today I will relax and take it easy as I am nursing a cold. As long as those checks keep rolling in I feel just terrific.  Actually it's not checks anymore. They download the cake right onto a debit card. Good stuff.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
Well, last night for example I rented that new Jason Statham movie Homefront from Redbox and had an awesome frozen pizza. Then I read a book I ordered from Amazon until I fell asleep. Today I will relax and take it easy as I am nursing a cold. As long as those checks keep rolling in I feel just terrific.  Actually it's not checks anymore. They download the cake right onto a debit card. Good stuff.

Level 17 Mage Troll detected. He's been at this a while folks. Well crafted trade. I'll allow it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »

Spoken like a true lazy entitled lib. Lemme guess, you "voted" for that loser Obama didn't you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2014, 08:28:55 AM »
But in all fairness to you, you probably do more work sitting on your ass in one day than Obama does in an entire week.

skillion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2014, 08:39:16 AM »
Spoken like a true lazy entitled lib. Lemme guess, you "voted" for that loser Obama didn't you?
Why would I not vote for a man who gets me a weekly income to get me through this difficult time plus free health insurance plus free fuel assistance plus food stamps? To vote otherwise would be very foolish.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2014, 09:07:14 AM »

Best way around not feeling like a man is to shag the neighbors wives when their husbands are at work.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2014, 09:19:37 AM »
Thanks for reminding me why I work 60+ hour weeks, those paltry handouts wouldn't go far in this part of Murica.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2014, 10:32:06 AM »
The unemployment days.. Really takes me back. I was depressed as hell then. You feel worthless and as if you're contributing nothing to society. Feels so much better to be productive and EARN a paycheck. I do miss the carefree attitude and wearing shorts/schmedium t-shirt everyday.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2014, 10:34:59 AM »
Why would I not vote for a man who gets me a weekly income to get me through this difficult time plus free health insurance plus free fuel assistance plus food stamps? To vote otherwise would be very foolish.

It's as difficult as you make it. If you can't make it without government assistance, you have major problems. It use to be people were ashamed to say they were on UE, today they boast about it. If you got fired from a job, you're entitled to it UNTIL you find another job. But if you don't find a job (or not look) just to milk the system, makes you a loser.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2014, 10:35:40 AM »
I finally got my ass a job (in sales) and just moved out of the parents house

I'm fckn 31, bout damn time

8)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
Skillion just pinged lv90 with his Troll.

Congrats bro!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2014, 10:47:51 AM »
Every 18yo 'virgins' dream about unemployed bold dented heads  ;D

You forgot black...

But very good nonetheless.
$

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2014, 10:55:50 AM »
It's as difficult as you make it. If you can't make it without government assistance, you have major problems. It use to be people were ashamed to say they were on UE, today they boast about it. If you got fired from a job, you're entitled to it UNTIL you find another job. But if you don't find a job (or not look) just to milk the system, makes you a loser.

I'd be ashamed to be on the dole. Utterly ashamed. I always live by the 3 year rule. Have enough in the bank to cover yourself for 3 years in the event of a job loss or life changing injury. Enough so I could take my time finding another job or retrain if I must. But these irrelevant protozoa that's always one missed salary away from starvation disgusts me. How the fuck can anyone live like that  ???

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2014, 12:37:26 PM »
Is there any reason for an able-bodied male to get any kind of unemployment, welfare, etc., beyond say 3 months? Seriously. U can always find some kind of work. U can work at a fast food restaurant, stand outside Home Depot with the Mexicans, etc., until u find something better.
Just stopping and smelling the roses.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2014, 12:47:22 PM »
Skillion just pinged lv90 with his Troll.

Congrats bro!

And his troll-powers are drawing in Coach like a moth to a flame.