Author Topic: Unemployed and loving it!  (Read 7080 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Unemployed and loving it!
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2014, 01:22:24 PM »
Unemployment is a joke here. 188 euro/week whether you have been working a E100k/year job for 20 years paying taxes or you never worked a day and just drink on the street. I paid taxes for years through PRSI from working as an employee and owning a business and being self-employed yet when I hit hard times I had trouble getting a penny because I had been self-employed.

You see heroin addicts and alcoholics who never worked a day getting it easy but entrepreneurs and self-employed have no safety net. It's a disgrace. Working 2 jobs now for shit money (relatively speaking) but I'll get back on the ladder earning good money soon. Miss making 2k/week after taxes in mid 20's. Thought the gravy train would never end. (I'm Irish, it did.)  :-[
become heroin addicted alcoholic

problem solved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2014, 01:49:49 PM »
Weekly Unemployment Benefit: $514
Health Insurance: Free with 0 deductible/copay
Fuel Assistance: $795 Winter 13-14
Food Stamps: Application being processed.

This is a time in my life to stop and smell the roses. To sleep in. To enjoy that second cup of coffee in the morning. Lifting weights and buying protein powder with this free money. Movies from Redbox and sleeping like a baby in mid afternoon. I love it!

that can't be right. There is no way your getting this much money in the USA
l

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2014, 02:14:32 PM »
I finally got my ass a job (in sales) and just moved out of the parents house

I'm fckn 31, bout damn time

8)