Author Topic: Brad Castleberry is at it again  (Read 29276 times)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Brad Castleberry is at it again
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1478510395698079 there is only so much bullshit I will take before I say enough is enough.  I don't know which is worse, the all natural claims, or trying to convince the "low information lifter" that this kind of shit is legit.  It appears though that others have had enough as well lol.   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Brad Castleberry is at it again
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 03:33:30 PM »
He seems legit.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 03:33:57 PM »
Quote from: Bradley Castleberry
I'm on fire for greatness literally every day I wake up with a goal and refuse to be denied from reaching that goal!! Hit 7 plates on bench today and feel great about it I AM THE STRONGEST NATURAL POWERBODYBUILDER IN THE WORLD AND I WOULD BET MY LAST DOLLAR ON THAT!! WIN THE DAY!!

300kg bench? All natural?

::)

What a total douche.
Fake natural status + Fake plates = Epic Fail

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1478510395698079 there is only so much bullshit I will take before I say enough is enough.  I don't know which is worse, the all natural claims, or trying to convince the "low information lifter" that this kind of shit is legit.  It appears though that others have had enough as well lol.   

OH - ok - I bet he is shitting his pants worried that you have had enough!! Haha

Hey - stop being such a PUSSY and acting like some lil bitch that is concerned with what someone else is doing. If you didn't look pathetic you wouldn't care I promise - so do something to improve yourself

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »
OH - ok - I bet he is shitting his pants worried that you have had enough!! Haha

Hey - stop being such a PUSSY and acting like some lil bitch that is concerned with what someone else is doing. If you didn't look pathetic you wouldn't care I promise - so do something to improve yourself

Hi Brad. 

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2014, 03:54:11 PM »
Hi Brad. 
[/quote

That's gayer than your original post.. I don't know who the fuck Brad is and don't care... He may be a total homo like you but the point is a grown man doesn't point fingers and bitch.. You are truly the type of bitch that sips his whine and gossips like a "real housewife".

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »
Hi Brad. 
[/quote

That's gayer than your original post.. I don't know who the fuck Brad is and don't care... He may be a total homo like you but the point is a grown man doesn't point fingers and bitch.. You are truly the type of bitch that sips his whine and gossips like a "real housewife".

Sorry I hurt your feelings bro.  I didn't know my post didn't meet your approval.  Perhaps if Bradly didn't try to insult peoples intelligence so much, and not have such extreme narcissism he wouldn't be called out. 

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 04:06:00 PM »
Brad and Liquid C duking it out in this thread.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 04:16:10 PM »
How much does this fellow weigh?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 04:20:11 PM »
How much does this fellow weigh?

300 with lead hidden in his shoes and weighted underwear.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 04:36:14 PM »

By posting a comment arent you doing what you accuse liquid of?
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 05:35:28 PM »

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »
Me and liquid C train at the same gym that brad use to train at before he got kicked out of la fitness... the dude post the dumbest shit on line and if you talked to him hes a fucking rock... Im not saying you have to tell every one what you're on, brad as amazing genetics no doubt but coming out and claiming natty is pathetic

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 05:54:16 PM »
Me and liquid C train at the same gym that brad use to train at before he got kicked out of la fitness... the dude post the dumbest shit on line and if you talked to him hes a fucking rock... Im not saying you have to tell every one what you're on, brad as amazing genetics no doubt but coming out and claiming natty is pathetic

The natty thing is beyond stupid...I am way more interested to know:

Since you've been to that gym are those plates the plates from within that gym? With the small writing on them. Or like Rich Piano and Kali Muscle does he cart in 15 of his own fake ass plates from the trunk of his car every time he makes a vid?

Can you confirm those are the plates from that gym?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »
Im not 100% sure which gym that is but it looks like the 24hr in Oceanside. But yes those are real plates they have the 24hr mark on it

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 06:01:45 PM »

Yeah, I agree Archer. "FaggotForReala" is the type of dude to kiss a man, asshole first.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 06:02:04 PM »
And just so everyone knows Liquid c as set world records in raw bench in the 275lb class hes no fucking joke. Ive seen him press 600 for reps... I will say there is no fucking way brad at im guess 230 to 235lbs (looked about that size in person) is pressing 675 raw no way no how

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »
And just so everyone knows Liquid c as set world records in raw bench in the 275lb class hes no fucking joke. Ive seen him press 600 for reps... I will say there is no fucking way brad at im guess 230 to 235lbs (looked about that size in person) is pressing 675 raw no way no how

all spotter?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 06:09:22 PM »
all spotter?

He is a strong SOB im not denying that, but yes im guessing the spotter was helping a good bit.. as you know it dosnt take much presser from a spotter to lighten it up considerably

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 06:10:47 PM »
He is a strong SOB im not denying that, but yes im guessing the spotter was helping a good bit.. as you know it dosnt take much presser from a spotter to lighten it up considerably

Yep.

I could take 100lbs off a buddies bench load with just finger tips I would imagine.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 06:13:07 PM »
Yep.

I could take 100lbs off a buddies bench load with just finger tips I would imagine.

exactly I can bench like 450 max  throw a spotter on there adding lift im at 550

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 06:57:21 PM »
exactly I can bench like 450 max  throw a spotter on there adding lift im at 550

with you spotting me I might be able to break my 335 plateau. lol

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 07:09:14 PM »
why wouldn't he just bench that without a spot holding it the whole time?