Author Topic: M1T vs Superdrol  (Read 7194 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
M1T vs Superdrol
« on: April 08, 2014, 05:41:20 PM »
Original forms. Battle of the titans. Which is better?
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: M1T vs Superdrol
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 07:14:05 PM »
I've never had the chance to run M1T or get my hands on it, but everyone who has run it has said it's like nothing else. The most powerful size/strength oral out there. Blows up everyone in days but its pretty wet compared to superdrol and way more toxic/makes ppl feel sick/crap/etc... and estrogenic

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 07:20:44 PM »
I've never had the chance to run M1T or get my hands on it, but everyone who has run it has said it's like nothing else. The most powerful size/strength oral out there. Blows up everyone in days but its pretty wet compared to superdrol and way more toxic/makes ppl feel sick/crap/etc... and estrogenic

I was on a lot of board when legal gear's m1t hit the market. Same thing was said. Like no other.
A

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:36:53 AM »
Just use superdrol imo. Also try out some of the less harsh designers like epistane and halodrol. Both are amazing and won't fry your liver. With M1t you might take it for 2-3 and not be able to continue. Alot of people can't handle it. The trick with orals is finding something you can tolerate for 4-8 weeks.

I recommend you take a look at phf forum lots of great info about designers.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
Who the fuck cares what Allah thinks?  Allah don't know shit about juice.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 09:35:38 PM »
M1t was very good stuff

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 03:06:51 AM »
The original Legal Gear M1T 1st batch was fucking crazy strong ,the legal gear methylgels were very potent as well maybe 1% lower in purity so really no diffrence between the first batch of legal gear M1T and the methylgels except i think they started adding NAC to the methylgels as a liver aid. I think the original Gaspari halodrol was just as strong as M1T but had less side effects . The M1T is def stronger then superdrol and I would call it a tie with the original gaspari Halodrol-50 just taking the side effects into account. The gaspari halodrol-50 blew you up like the M1T but the gains were leaner and I felt more aggression the M1T made alot of people kind of cold sick within days of use. Not the cleanest compound but 3-4 weeks on M1T at 30mg a day and you were assured 15 -20 lbs of muscle,water and glycogen storage. I think if you go by science M1T way stronger then both superdrol and Original gaspari Halodrol-50.

M1T was for advanced Bodybuilders and those are the guys who got the best gains off of it. Alot of the newbies just got kind of sick and couldn"t handle the M1T. M1T is not the cleanest oral you will get some side effects. Very powerfull shit but it also depends on what brand you got. Nowadays the UGL M1T is just not as good as the M1T that was sold legally. I think since it was legally sold at one point the kilos were more pure because alot of kilos of M1T were being sold during 2004-2005 almost every supp company sold M1T. China was selling multi- Kilos of M1T everyday and the purity seemed better back then. I even asked a high level powder source how pure his M1T was and he admitted it was low purity. He could of easily lied and said it was super high grade but this guy is honest and said the purity of M1T was pretty low these days. I was going to buy a small amount of raw M1T powder until he told me the purity level.
he basically said it was shit but he had it on his list.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 09:28:14 AM »
It's just too bad. I always wanted to try M1T. But honestly I've always been happy with superdrol. Wish it was still around over the counter.