Author Topic: RIP - Ultimate Warrior...  (Read 37097 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Damn RIP Ultimate Warrior...
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »
he looked real bad doing the last interview, he was as red as don youngblood was before he died, hope he wasn't using TRT, he needed to shrink post wrestling and normalise his body for the fight ahead, ive seen people that red before, they usually end up having a triple by pass after blockages are discovered he sounded like he was suffocating the other night, shame like many others he couldn't have survived and treated his symptoms, who knows maybe he did, his face certainly looked starved of oxygen the other night.

RIP

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2014, 11:21:10 AM »
Sad news... One of the most iconic wrestler/celebrity of late 80s-early 90s, he was a legend... He had very basic abilities, but he had an unmatched charisma, and his awesome peak physique is still overall the best in the WWF/WWE history, in my opinion... R.I.P. Warrior...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2014, 11:32:29 AM »
Will be trip #2 to the Casket for Ultimate Warrior

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »
One of my favorites to watch growing up.  I had his action figure.  I also remember he was the most fun to play in that WWF arcade game. 

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2014, 12:00:30 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »
Heard this today from my son's mother. Have his entrance music in my car for my pre gym track list. First time my son heard it he went crazy, got into WWE and now is obsessed with the Ultimate Warrior. He even dressed as him last Halloween.

Not sure how to break the news to him  :-[

Raw energy. PIP

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
He got back to do more wrestling, probably needed money.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2014, 01:39:42 PM »
My top Favorite Wrestler as a kid   :'(

same here. it  was so nice to see him at WM  :'(

I am taking a day off work to go to the funeral. Anyone know where Parts Unkown is on a map?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »
One of my favorites to watch growing up.  I had his action figure.  I also remember he was the most fun to play in that WWF arcade game.  

Was it the one where you had the match with Andre the Giant and Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase at the end?  I played the hell out of that game.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2014, 01:46:27 PM »
he looked real bad doing the last interview, he was as red as don youngblood was before he died, hope he wasn't using TRT, he needed to shrink post wrestling and normalise his body for the fight ahead, ive seen people that red before, they usually end up having a triple by pass after blockages are discovered he sounded like he was suffocating the other night, shame like many others he couldn't have survived and treated his symptoms, who knows maybe he did, his face certainly looked starved of oxygen the other night.

RIP

I just did some sunbeds and melanotan. Now the red face gone. All is well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2014, 03:18:52 PM »
Eating meat and steroids daily will cut you short, how many years do you think he would of lived without eating these items Marty? I say 20 at least.
much more than that, we dont really have anyone to reference that worked out and was a vegetarian all his life maybe a "few" guys thats IT
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2014, 04:34:56 PM »
Fuck, I know alcoholics with the physique of Homer Simpson who live off cookies and chips who live longer.

Still sad to him go, regardless of the cause.
Doh!!!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2014, 05:07:40 PM »
when will HOgan die?

how old is HOgan now?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2014, 05:09:38 PM »
Was it the one where you had the match with Andre the Giant and Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase at the end?  I played the hell out of that game.

Best arcade game ever in my opinion

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2014, 05:11:58 PM »
When it comes to retired wrestlers he definitely ended his life on the highest note possible.  Was inducted in the hall of fame in the biggest and best wrestling organization to ever exist within an era in which wrasslin fans know exactly who he is and what he did. He also gave one final speech on the biggest wrestling program in the world to a bunch of cheering fans.  

Next day his life ended.....Warrior went out on top.

Well said. His passing under these circumstances is only going to enhance his Legend and aura...what a storybook way to go...almost surreal. He will be more popular than ever before.

On that note, anyone know what the "official" cause of death was?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2014, 05:40:12 PM »
officially, he died to hike up the sales of the DVD

that Vince will do anything..
Flower Boy Ran Away

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2014, 06:04:37 PM »
Watching wrestlemania right now on the network..
There showing hulk vs. Warrior later on tonight

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2014, 06:49:41 PM »
He got back to do more wrestling, probably needed money.

Unless somewhere along the line they have managed to cultivate and master another profession, or line of work... it's pretty much all they've got.

Professional wrestling is more than a full-time job.

I'm fairly certain that once you realize you are good at what you do and have chosen it as your career, especially in that line of work, or even bodybuilding, you pretty much have to figure if that's where it started, that's where it's gonna end.

I believe it would be the same for even a truckdriver. There just simply is not enough time to master another profession.

I was fortunate. I managed to begin with three professions and I managed to juggle them and still be consistent in my work and now I am retiring in the one that I knew I would retire into, and it does not and will not consume me. I won't let it.

I had to pay the price by working 24/7 for the first 35 years, and I am still paying for that physically and mentally, but now (hopefully) I can retire comfortably and gracefully without having to kill myself to continue making enough money to pay the bills and enjoy myself once in a while..

Pro Wrestlers deserve a lot of respect for what they do. The time they spend on film is so small compared to the rest of what they do.... like travel...and train... ALL THE TIME! Fuck that! Unless you want to be single for the rest of your life and live like a nomad... and possibly make a bunch of money... maybe...

Go for it?

Sometimes I have to wonder why the Rolling Stones don't retire. You know each of them has enough money to buy whatever they want and retire without ever worrying about finances.

Shit gets in your blood and it doesn't go away even when u r as old as fuck.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2014, 07:00:02 PM »
Unless somewhere along the line they have managed to cultivate and master another profession, or line of work... it's pretty much all they've got.

Professional wrestling is more than a full-time job.

I'm fairly certain that once you realize you are good at what you do and have chosen it as your career, especially in that line of work, or even bodybuilding, you pretty much have to figure if that's where it started, that's where it's gonna end.

I believe it would be the same for even a truckdriver. There just simply is not enough time to master another profession.

I was fortunate. I managed to begin with three professions and I managed to juggle them and still be consistent in my work and now I am retiring in the one that I knew I would retire into, and it does not and will not consume me. I won't let it.

I had to pay the price by working 24/7 for the first 35 years, and I am still paying for that physically and mentally, but now (hopefully) I can retire comfortably and gracefully without having to kill myself to continue making enough money to pay the bills and enjoy myself once in a while..

Pro Wrestlers deserve a lot of respect for what they do. The time they spend on film is so small compared to the rest of what they do.... like travel...and train... ALL THE TIME! Fuck that! Unless you want to be single for the rest of your life and live like a nomad... and possibly make a bunch of money... maybe...

Go for it?

Sometimes I have to wonder why the Rolling Stones don't retire. You know each of them has enough money to buy whatever they want and retire without ever worrying about finances.

Shit gets in your blood and it doesn't go away even when u r as old as fuck.

i like your posts ,tad long but they sum up well..

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2014, 07:17:51 PM »
Heard this today from my son's mother. Have his entrance music in my car for my pre gym track list. First time my son heard it he went crazy, got into WWE and now is obsessed with the Ultimate Warrior. He even dressed as him last Halloween.

Not sure how to break the news to him  :-[

Raw energy. PIP

the light that burns twice as bright lasts half as long.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2014, 07:25:15 PM »
I used to love when he did these

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2014, 07:34:16 PM »
I used to love when he did these

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

cool,,see him lean/hard,full/large,combo all,and smaller/softer during drug test yr too...freak in and out ,,rip big man..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2014, 07:42:51 PM »
at his freakiest..

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2014, 07:49:14 PM »
was he the best built pro wrester?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2014, 07:51:20 PM »
My favorite wrestler behind Scott Steiner(earlier wcw days).

And yeah, I wore the face paint for halloween.
A