Author Topic: 2 Australian school girls raped by Arabs  (Read 1610 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: 2 Australian school girls raped by Arabs
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 03:57:41 AM »
Foreign culture.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 05:40:59 AM »
Foreign culture.

Those girls are damaged emotionally for life because of dishonest politicians who's only motivation is to move up politically into the establishment.  Those politicians knew this would happen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 05:42:55 AM »
Culturally insensitive post reported
A

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 05:43:28 AM »
'Australian Girls'? what is an Australian girl? Do you mean, white European immigrants that identify under the falsified nationality 'Australian'...?

The rape on the other hand is terrible, obviously.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 05:47:05 AM »
'Australian Girls'? what is an Australian girl? Do you mean, white European immigrants that identify under the falsified nationality 'Australian'...?

Whats the point of bringing that up?   Because their ancestors created the culture and government associated with the country called Australia,  they are more Australian than the Aborigines.  
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »

Of course they are white Europeans.  That is the race these scum lust after the most isn't it  ::)  Did you think they were raping African or Aborigine women when they had access to whites?

SO tell me champ how is Australian a "falsified nationality"?  Let me guess you are not white and begrudge them their heritage and achievements.

Let me guess, you come from a background that hadn't got out of bark huts yet, and migrated their to live the lifestyle THEY created?
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 05:53:00 AM »
Whats the point of bringing that up?  

He is more worried about his fragile racial ego than the safety of those girls.  Probably country men of his who committed the rape.
Ψ

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 05:54:24 AM »
These Arab fellas come from a country where the women cover up and even hide their faces. The woman in the West look sluttish and like whores to them. It's a red rag to a bull. They must dress more conservatively around these fine gentlemen.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 05:56:04 AM »
He is more worried about his fragile racial ego than the safety of those girls.  Probably country men of his who committed the rape.

You see his response all the time.  Why do they preface their comment with a statement totally irrelevant to the topic?  
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 06:01:20 AM »
You see his response all the time.  Why do they preface their comment with a statement totally irrelevant to the topic?  

They literally have so much jealousy and envy and insecurity, that they cannot contain it.  He has no empathy for those girls at all - he is not bothered about what happened to them - he is more worried about his own fragile ego and sense of identity - he would rather the topic was never raised and those girls suffered in secrecy, than have his insecurities challenged.  Their rape is insignificant in HIS MIND..  If I had said a "black australian" was raped, he would not have made his scumfuck comments - and you will observe that I never mentioned their color...
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 06:10:57 AM »
They literally have so much jealousy and envy and insecurity, that they cannot contain it.  He has no empathy for those girls at all - he is not bothered about what happened to them - he is more worried about his own fragile ego and sense of identity - he would rather the topic was never raised and those girls suffered in secrecy, than have his insecurities challenged.  Their rape is insignificant in HIS MIND..  If I had said a "black australian" was raped, he would not have made his scumfuck comments - and you will observe that I never mentioned their color...

In my opinion, its code for they got what they deserved.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 06:14:50 AM »
In my opinion, its code for they got what they deserved.

;)

exactly

he probably emphathizes with the rapists (has the same mindset - lusts after the young white schoolgirls with the beautiful faces, beautiful hair and bodies, and at the same time hates them) and hopes he gets his chance to rape a beautiful white girl one day.
Ψ

agenda21nwo

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 06:24:00 AM »

uberman?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 06:37:01 AM »
It's an act of war and ethnic cleansing - as wanted by neocons/bankers and the marxist lobby ruling over the burning west.

Europe is boiling and as Elvis loved to say...

"it's now or never."