Author Topic: Jobs  (Read 1047 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Jobs
« on: April 09, 2014, 07:14:31 AM »
In the Apple movie, why is Aston Kutcher walking like a "challenged" person? Did Steve walk this way?

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Jobs
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 07:16:07 AM »
I think Jobs was the recipient of some pretty rough anal sex, that might explain odd walking.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 07:45:54 AM »
and the point of making a movie after his life is...?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »
Some of the hallmarks of Asperger's is:

• An awkward gait.
  • Poor physical coordination. (therefore their low natural athletic ability.)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »
Jobs and Apple was a rough time.  People seem to forget that apple was on the verge of collapse, they got rid of jobs who ran out of ideas.  He went and started Pixar and made billions selling it to disney, went back to Apple in a total scam where he grants himself stock backdated at a cheaper price and works purely on stock price.  They come up with the ipod idea (they not him)  his designers and such and then promote the shit out of it in rap and pop videos and commercials, the sheep then follow.  But their biggest success was reinventing the mac into that all-in-one that got Apple hot again

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 10:15:17 AM »
Apple-movie, Google-movie, Facebook-movie.. The IT world is gaining prominence as the technology invades everyones life.

You bet they'll do a Gates movie as well. The point is money.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »
I'm glad I don't have Apple products

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 10:37:30 AM »
I'm glad I don't have Apple products

Sent from Iphone

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 10:52:27 AM »
;D

Yes, meltdown here :D

(made with my Canon Ixus 220 HS)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »
I have an ipad but I also now have blurred vision. It's getting bad. I'm gonna need some kind of computer glasses.
O

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 02:52:13 PM »
Jobs and Apple was a rough time.  People seem to forget that apple was on the verge of collapse, they got rid of jobs who ran out of ideas.  He went and started Pixar and made billions selling it to disney, went back to Apple in a total scam where he grants himself stock backdated at a cheaper price and works purely on stock price.  They come up with the ipod idea (they not him)  his designers and such and then promote the shit out of it in rap and pop videos and commercials, the sheep then follow.  But their biggest success was reinventing the mac into that all-in-one that got Apple hot again

This is interesting info. I'd like to know more...

I always believed that at any major company, the ideas and prototypes of innovative technologies such as the iPod, Windows XP, Android, GTA 5, etc...were the creation of genius designers and creative thinkers that are simply brilliant and have no political power/interests such as the money tycoons Jobs, Gates, shit even Nicholas Tesla's ideas are widely implemented into technologies around the world and much of Edison's work was based off of material he stole from Tesla's labs...

The movie "Jobs" was definitely worth watching but the Jewish scent is definitely present in regards to portraying Jobs as a gift to the world...

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 03:05:17 PM »
I've never understood the "Cult of Steve".  Jobs never designed a single product, never wrote a single line of code.  He was a ruthless manager, and as far as I know, wasn't much of a humanitarian.

When he died, I knew people who were visibly upset.  Blog posts and Twitter updates all lamented the passing of the guy who "changed everything".

He didn't change anything, Apple took existing technology and put their spin on it; the end results were all good products, but not original, and nowhere near as revolutionary as Apple proponents would have you believe.

Steve Jobs was a corporate CEO, who's company made products, to part you from your hard-earned cash.  Just like every other CEO in history.  The difference is, Steve Jobs was better at it than most.

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
I've never understood the "Cult of Steve".  Jobs never designed a single product, never wrote a single line of code.  He was a ruthless manager, and as far as I know, wasn't much of a humanitarian.

When he died, I knew people who were visibly upset.  Blog posts and Twitter updates all lamented the passing of the guy who "changed everything".

He didn't change anything, Apple took existing technology and put their spin on it; the end results were all good products, but not original, and nowhere near as revolutionary as Apple proponents would have you believe.

Steve Jobs was a corporate CEO, who's company made products, to part you from your hard-earned cash.  Just like every other CEO in history.  The difference is, Steve Jobs was better at it than most.

MELTDOWN!  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 03:08:45 PM »
This is interesting info. I'd like to know more...

I always believed that at any major company, the ideas and prototypes of innovative technologies such as the iPod, Windows XP, Android, GTA 5, etc...were the creation of genius designers and creative thinkers that are simply brilliant and have no political power/interests such as the money tycoons Jobs, Gates, shit even Nicholas Tesla's ideas are widely implemented into technologies around the world and much of Edison's work was based off of material he stole from Tesla's labs...

The movie "Jobs" was definitely worth watching but the Jewish scent is definitely present in regards to portraying Jobs as a gift to the world...

Here's a funny story.  As jewish as it is, guess who saved Apple?  The saudis.  Some Saudi Sheik was investing a lot of money in the USA and one company he saved was apple.  Apple was so low at the time they were ready to dissolve but he came in and bought a major portion of the company and it helped them lure Jobs back.

Apple is a 1 trick pony, they hit a monster homerun with the ipod/iphone and just increased the size to ipad, but that's where their innovation ends.  It's like when Motorrola came out with the flip phone, they were on top of the world or when blackberry came out so were they but Apple just like them, unless they invent something new will end up in the same boat.  Only thing saving Apple now is the hundreds of patents they own but those won't last forever.