Author Topic: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania  (Read 9027 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2014, 04:43:02 PM »
Funny this never happens in UK or Ireland... or Europe. Last massacre I remember was Dunblaine in 1994/5 or so. UK changed gun laws then never since.

I agree with gun ownership but your free for all laws are flat out retarded. Ignoring the mentally ill you have the loopholes with gun shows and easy approval. I know this was a stabbing spree but we are always told when mass stabbings etc occur this wouldn't happen in USA cos of gun ownership... guess what?

Uh didnt a couple muzzies stab and behead a soldier last year?

I would rather be cut up by a kid than beheaded by a neegul

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2014, 04:45:54 PM »
Uh didnt a couple muzzies stab and behead a soldier last year?

I would rather be cut up by a kid than beheaded by a neegul

1 murder in London. Guns are touted as a protection measure. Compare your murder rate to any other first world country.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2014, 04:46:46 PM »
just one little beheading in public ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2014, 04:47:23 PM »
1 murder in London. Guns are touted as a protection measure. Compare your murder rate to any other first world country.

Im an american diplomat stationed in cuba.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »
Surely you can see why guns for all are bad as opposed to legalised gun ownership?

Gun ownership is always defended by saying it would prevent school shootings etc. It has never done so, never will. Same with stabbings. This happens over the course of minutes and it doesn't justify guns for all.

I could own a gun and never use it. Would I like the alco I see near my house have a gun? Fuck no.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2014, 04:51:34 PM »
just one little beheading in public ::)

Cos everyone would carry a gun at lunchtime in case a couple of psychos first run over a person (essentially killing him) then cut his head off with a meat cleaver.

One person was killed, horribly, but if it was USA they could have killed 20 with guns. Would you be the hero and shoot them?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2014, 04:54:16 PM »
Cos everyone would carry a gun at lunchtime in case a couple of psychos first run over a person (essentially killing him) then cut his head off with a meat cleaver.

One person was killed, horribly, but if it was USA they could have killed 20 with guns. Would you be the hero and shoot them?
you are a cuckolded muslim lover who would stand there and watch his neigbor get beheaded while doing nothing :-X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2014, 04:55:53 PM »
you are a cuckolded muslim lover who would stand there and watch his neigbor get beheaded while doing nothing :-X

Lol. I would act but I'm not your average Joe who records people getting run over by a subway train on their camera phone.

Besides, why would I have a gun with me going to classes if in college?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2014, 04:59:30 PM »
Lol. I would act but I'm not your average Joe who records people getting run over by a subway train on their camera phone.

Besides, why would I have a gun with me going to classes if in college?
just in case

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
just in case

A gun in your house for an intruder or to go hunting is fine. Maybe in your car, your property, is fine.On a train, as happened in China is a joke. Would you feel safe if everyone had a gun and you were on a train? If people were drinking beer and screaming abuse at your girlfriend and had a gun you'd feel comfortable?

It was said when the stabbings happened in China that in USA that wouldn't happen. It did. USA gun laws don't work as intended.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2014, 05:03:44 PM »
A gun in your house for an intruder or to go hunting is fine. Maybe in your car, your property, is fine.On a train, as happened in China is a joke. Would you feel safe if everyone had a gun and you were on a train? If people were drinking beer and screaming abuse at your girlfriend and had a gun you'd feel comfortable?

It was said when the stabbings happened in China that in USA that wouldn't happen. It did. USA gun laws don't work as intended.
nobody should be allowed to have weapons except me and i should be able to carry anywhere

that's the ideal

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2014, 05:08:36 PM »
Funny this never happens in UK or Ireland... or Europe. Last massacre I remember was Dunblaine in 1994/5 or so. UK changed gun laws then never since.

I agree with gun ownership but your free for all laws are flat out retarded. Ignoring the mentally ill you have the loopholes with gun shows and easy approval. I know this was a stabbing spree but we are always told when mass stabbings etc occur this wouldn't happen in USA cos of gun ownership... guess what?
this has nothing to do with guns. Lol. Were always told this wouldnt haooen if we had tightwr gun laws, cause people dont go on vilent sprees without guns.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2014, 05:53:46 PM »
"The accused attacker was been identified as 16-year-old Alex Hribal, according to a criminal complaint obtained by CNN. Hribal, who was arraigned as an adult, faces four counts of attempted homicide, 21 counts of aggravated assault and one count of possession of a weapon on school grounds, the documents show"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2014, 05:57:52 PM »
this has nothing to do with guns. Lol. Were always told this wouldnt haooen if we had tightwr gun laws, cause people dont go on vilent sprees without guns.
No, what you are told is that mass fatalities wouldn't occur if you had tighter gun laws, something this incident demonstrates, the killing efficiency between a knife and an automatic weapon is radically different.  Only gun nutters argue otherwise.
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2014, 06:03:19 PM »
ban high schools!  they're a government mandated buffet line for serial killers.  :o

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2014, 06:09:34 PM »

We live in a free society. Risks come with that and we have to accept it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2014, 06:21:29 PM »
We live in a free society. Risks come with that and we have to accept it.
You are TOLD you live in a free society, there is a difference.  A free society would entail LESS RISK not MORE.  You are not free if the risk of you being murdered, mugged, beaten and robbed is very high, this is the opposite to what being FREE means.  I would say any country that children get murdered and seriously injured at school on a regular basis is probably the LEAST FREE country in the world.  See, American politicians worked out their target audience long ago, they realised they could enslave the population unencumbered so long as they allowed everyone a gun and told them that is what made them free.  As long as that continues to happen, Americans will continue to be enslaved and remain completely oblivious to it.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2014, 06:28:13 PM »
You are TOLD you live in a free society, there is a difference.  A free society would entail LESS RISK not MORE.  You are not free if the risk of you being murdered, mugged, beaten and robbed is very high, this is the opposite to what being FREE means.  I would say any country that children get murdered and seriously injured at school on a regular basis is probably the LEAST FREE country in the world.  See, American politicians worked out their target audience long ago, they realised they could enslave the population unencumbered so long as they allowed everyone a gun and told them that is what made them free.  As long as that continues to happen, Americans will continue to be enslaved and remain completely oblivious to it.

Free society = less risk?

Da fuq

Generally less restriction on actions = more freedom = greater risk
It's part of the deal.

We accept it, by and large.

Deal with it.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2014, 07:29:58 PM »
The White Menace must be stopped! ;D

Suspected stabber: Alex Hribal, pictured, is reportedly stabbed 20 people Wednesday morning at his Pennsylvania high school

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »
Free society = less risk?

Da fuq

Generally less restriction on actions = more freedom = greater risk
It's part of the deal.

We accept it, by and large.

Deal with it.

Having a higher than usual chance of being murdered, stabbed, robbed, raped etc = more restrictions on an individuals actions = less freedom.  

HOPE THIS HELPS

This is the issue, Americans have no concept of what freedom actually is, they get sold some ridiculous version of it and as long as they can have a gun, they buy into it.  FREEDOM should equal freedom from being murdered, stabbed, robbed, raped etc, not freedom to do as you please.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2014, 08:21:43 PM »
Having a higher than usual chance of being murdered, stabbed, robbed, raped etc = more restrictions on an individuals actions = less freedom.  This is the issue, Americans have no concept of what freedom actually is, they get sold some ridiculous version of it and as long as they can have a gun, they buy into it.

HOPE THIS HELPS

It doesnt, kangaroo neegar.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
The White Menace must be stopped! ;D

Suspected stabber: Alex Hribal, pictured, is reportedly stabbed 20 people Wednesday morning at his Pennsylvania high school

One of coach athletes

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2014, 10:47:16 PM »
Better calves than Wolf

X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2014, 11:13:26 PM »
There was a stabbing here in Canada too I think. What's with all these mass stabbings? Mother fuckers can't handle their "emotions" these days and freak out. Bunch of pussies.

If you are a school bully and an asshole, there is a risk. These victims start to realize that they can hit back, and they might carve some slices from their bullies, and to be honest, that is what these bullies are asking for. Simple truth of life: If you try to pick blood from your nose, it will eventually happen  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2014, 11:20:05 PM »
If you are a school bully and an asshole, there is a risk. These victims start to realize that they can hit back, and they might carve some slices from their bullies, and to be honest, that is what these bullies are asking for. Simple truth of life: If you try to pick blood from your nose, it will eventually happen  ;D

Thus far, there has been no mention of him being bullied. Just a loner.
X