Author Topic: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania  (Read 8971 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2014, 08:28:51 AM »
because I enjoy sport shooting, and hunting, and whatever else, and you have zero fucking right to tell me that I can't own a gun because YOURE scared someone might hurt you.

I have no issue with sports shooters, hunters and farmers having licensed firearms, it's arming every citizen because they ARE AFRAID of highly unlikely scenarios is what is of concern.  If a citizen owns a gun for self protection then he does so because he is AFRAID of something.  He may delude himself by projecting his fear onto others, but the very fact he owns a gun for such reasons is symbolic of his perpetual FEAR.
V

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2014, 08:35:02 AM »
I have no issue with sports shooters, hunters and farmers having licensed firearms, it's arming every citizen because they ARE AFRAID of highly unlikely scenarios is what is of concern.  If a citizen owns a gun for self protection then he does so because he is AFRAID of something.  He may delude himself by projecting his fear onto others, but the very fact he owns a gun for such reasons is symbolic of his perpetual FEAR.

Efag what don't you understand about a man's duty to protect his family at any cost? What does a smart man do? He picks the best tool available to do that job you fool! I know my chances of me needing it are super slim but the worst case scenario is enough for me to want to have one. If you have a clean record there shouldn't be any reason for a man not to have this option. Some people may get killed but that's worth the risk too many of us. Many more get killed in automobile accidents and from drinking and smoking.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2014, 08:36:20 AM »
I'm glad all that anti-gun propaganda is finally working.
The kid clearly had no access to weapons and had to resort to a knife.
Because of that he wasn't able to kill anyone.
Who knows if ten years ago he wouldn't have pulled out a machine gun and murdered the whole school?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2014, 08:40:40 AM »
Efag what don't you understand about a man's duty to protect his family at any cost? What does a smart man do? He picks the best tool available to do that job you fool! I know my chances of me needing it are super slim but the worst case scenario is enough for me to want to have one. If you have a clean record there shouldn't be any reason for a man not to have this option. Some people may get killed but that's worth the risk too many of us. Many more get killed in automobile accidents and from drinking and smoking.
The best way to protect your family is to minimise their chances of being injured or killed, and in AMerica's case, that's by strict gun control. Your desire to own a gun puts your family at greater risk of harm, hardly a very protective thing to do. And considering households with guns see family members more likely to be victims, your family would probably be a far lot safer without your ideas on how best to protect them.  You and your gun are the greatest threat to your families well being.
V

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2014, 08:43:37 AM »
I miss the days when a kid got picked on and then that kid decided to join a gym to get big muscles and returned to school to punch out his school bully in the cafeteria and then became prom king and shortly thereafter squeezed the head cheerleaders big ole boobies.

Today the kids that get picked on don't join gyms to make muscles.  Instead they stab, shoot and murder random classmates, remain emo twinks and never touch the boobies.

LOL, true that.

I blame the internets. Kids have lost perspective on respect, as simple as that. to quote Louis CK, kids are honest but when a 10yo calls someone names to their faces, he gets the feedback of hurt feelings. Then if he's socially normal, quickly realize the impact and empathy kicks in.

With the Internets of things, there is no feedback.

Guns, knives, pitchforks, nunchucks, ninja throwing stars aren't the problem, the culture and education is.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2014, 08:57:12 AM »
The best way to protect your family is to minimise their chances of being injured or killed, and in AMerica's case, that's by strict gun control. Your desire to own a gun puts your family at greater risk of harm, hardly a very protective thing to do. And considering households with guns see family members more likely to be victims, your family would probably be a far lot safer without your ideas on how best to protect them.  You and your gun are the greatest threat to your families well being.

Where do you come up with this garbage you spew? I'm not at more risk owning a gun retard. I know how to handle and operate the gun. I train with it. Do you really think gun control is going to keep guns away from criminals? Chicago has the most gun control in the United States and guess what? They have the most gun violence! You can't punish law abiding citizens by taking away their means of protection. A liberal like you can't comprehend these concepts.

And having a gun is the last resort the ace. It's for when all the chips are down not the first line of defense. I live in a nice neighborhood and have those scary man eating pit bulls your so terrified of. You make me sick efag a man shouldn't be a rabid anti gunner like you it shouldn't be in your DNA like that. Men are suppose to like guns. You're mentally sick for being so afraid of.them.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2014, 08:59:45 AM »
Who else thinks E Kul should find an Australian message boards about conspiracy theories, and cookaloo leftist policies, and GTFO off a board run by a Jewish American, which is oriented toward health and fitness / bodybuilding?

Seriously, WTF is the point of you coming here with this nonsense, other then to annoy everyone? You a fat, lazy, bum, hippy go free free who never touches a weight in your life. Prolly because you might "get hurt." Your level of pussyism is on a whole new level.

We get it your afraid of America, dogs, gun owners etc. Not a single fuck is given here. Maybe go find some like-minded dimwits to share you drivel and paranoia with?
$

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2014, 09:01:38 AM »
Who else thinks E Kul should find an Australian message boards about conspiracy theories, and cookaloo leftist policies, and GTFO off a board run by a Jewish American, which is oriented toward health and fitness / bodybuilding?

Seriously, WTF is the point of you coming here with this nonsense, other then to annoy everyone? You a fat, lazy, bum, hippy go free free who never touches a weight in your life. Prolly because you might "get hurt." Your level of pussyism is on a whole new level.

We get it your afraid of America, dogs, gun owners etc. Not a single fuck is given here. Maybe go find some like-minded dimwits to share you drivel and paranoia with?

Exactly.

I dont go on message boards based in other countries and tell the natives things I think they dont already know.

Hes reading about America, Im breathing its fucking air.

I think I might be more of an expert.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2014, 09:03:24 AM »

Absolutely you nailed it. He's a freaken scardy cat.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »

lol @ how easy it is to own an American mind, not only are they afraid of their own shadows, they are terrified of other peoples opinions.  American Citizen = SCARED WITLESS.

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 10, 2014, 09:05:43 AM »
Absolutely you nailed it. He's a freaken scardy cat.
Just not scared enough to want a gun  ;D
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 10, 2014, 09:07:38 AM »
lol @ how easy it is to own an American mind, not only are they afraid of their own shadows, they are terrified of other peoples opinions.  American Citizen = SCARED WITLESS.

Hey Sherlock... Pistorius is South African. You are a fucking goof.
$

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2014, 09:08:25 AM »
Just not scared enough to want a gun

Agree with you. You should get a Pit-bull and call it a day.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2014, 09:10:54 AM »
Agree with you. You should get a Pit-bull and call it a day.
Well, I'm not scared enough to want a pit bull either.  There is another symbol of the weak and frightened.  It's one thing to live in fear, but do gun nutters have no shame, why do they have to advertise how afraid they are to everyone?
V

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 10, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
Just not scared enough to want a gun  ;D

I'm not scared but a man prepares for the worst. Especially when it involves the protection of your family. If I lived alone I would still own one but it would be for recreational reasons. I live with my fiance though and it's my obligation to watch out for her and protect her. Having a gun is the way to insure that it's the best tool for the job. I would be a Shiite man if I didn't think of my family. It's there so why not take advantage and own one. Guns don't scare me so why not. I know how to handle it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 10, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »
Hey Sherlock... Pistorius is South African. You are a fucking goof.
But he typifies the AVERAGE gun nutter, perpetually afraid, parading around with guns, talking tough, always prepared for the showdown at the OK corral.  And what does he do, shoot his innocent girlfriend blindly through a door and what is his defense?  That he is TERRIFIED, THAT HE IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, AND THAT'S WHY HE NEEDED A CACHE OF GUNS.

If only the gun nutters could let go of their fear, the whole country would be much better of.  But ironically, they also fear letting go of their fear.  America truly is a doomed country, a pathetic figure in the modern world.
V

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2014, 09:16:48 AM »
Well, I'm not scared enough to want a pit bull either.  There is another symbol of the weak and frightened.  It's one thing to live in fear, but do gun nutters have no shame, why do they have to advertise how afraid they are to everyone?

:-X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2014, 09:21:12 AM »
But he typifies the AVERAGE gun nutter, perpetually afraid, parading around with guns, talking tough, always prepared for the showdown at the OK corral.  And what does he do, shoot his innocent girlfriend blindly through a door and what is his defense?  That he is TERRIFIED, THAT HE IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE, AND THAT'S WHY HE NEEDED A CACHE OF GUNS.

If only the gun nutters could let go of their fear, the whole country would be much better of.  But ironically, they also fear letting go of their fear.  America truly is a doomed country, a pathetic figure in the modern world.

Your trolling. He murdered that girl. It was cold blooded murder. The majority of gun owners are responsible and don't go around murdering people idiot. America just like anywhere can be dangerous at times. Only a fool doesn't prepare himself and give himself the best tools and odds.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »
The best way to deal with E Kul is simple. If we ignore his ignorance, he will go away.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »
Your trolling. He murdered that girl. It was cold blooded murder. The majority of gun owners are responsible and don't go around murdering people idiot. America just like anywhere can be dangerous at times. Only a fool doesn't prepare himself and give himself the best tools and odds.
Which just goes to show how frightened gun nutters are more likely harm loved ones.

And the majority of speeders and drink drivers don't harm anyone either, that doesn't mean we should legalise such activities.  And to get the best odds of not being a victim in a dysfunctional country like America is to have strict gun regulations.  By your logic you are happy to increase the odds of you being a victim so long as you have the false sense of security called a gun.  I prefer the odds of lowering the risk in the first place.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »
Which just goes to show how frightened gun nutters are more likely harm loved ones.

And the majority of speeders and drink drivers don't harm anyone either, that doesn't mean we should legalise such activities.  And to get the best odds of not being a victim in a dysfunctional country like America is to have strict gun regulations.  By your logic you are happy to increase the odds of you being a victim so long as you have the false sense of security called a gun.  I prefer the odds of lowering the risk in the first place.

Does american gun control effect you, in the slightest?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:42 AM »
The best way to deal with E Kul is simple. If we ignore our ignorance, he will never go away.
FIXED
V

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:56 AM »
The best way to deal with E Kul is simple. If we ignore his ignorance, he will go away.

Beauty is it's a free country... well it is here, not sure about Australia.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2014, 09:32:23 AM »
Does american gun control effect you, in the slightest?
It does actually, it inspires right wing rednecks in my own Country who have continually pushed to establish a sick twisted gun culture like America has.  Most of the first worlds sickness can be attributed to the United States, poisoning the rest of the world with it's dysfunctional Cultural hegemony and love of all things perverse and evil.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2014, 09:36:53 AM »
Beauty is it's a free country... well it is here, not sure about Australia.
Unless your a child who wants to be FREE from being murdered at school.  This is the weirdest thing, you Americans actually believe you are FREE, you don't see anything odd about children being murdered at school.  You don't recognise how lacking in freedom such a country must be.  Your government is ingenious for creating the illusion of freedom whilst enslaving the masses who haven't the faintest idea that they have been imprisoned.  It truly is mind boggling to watch from an outsiders perspective.  Who would have thought that the easiest way to enslave a people was to give them all a gun, a device with the sole purpose of taking another mans liberty and then telling them the gun is what made them free.  Ingenious.
V