Author Topic: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania  (Read 8994 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Mass Stabbing @ High School in Pennsylvania
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2014, 09:38:12 AM »
It does actually, it inspires right wing rednecks in my own Country who have continually pushed to establish a sick twisted gun culture like America has.  Most of the first worlds sickness can be attributed to the United States, poisoning the rest of the world with it's dysfunctional Cultural hegemony and love of all things perverse and evil.

I guess just dont be so upset that my country is the leader of the first worlds, buttfucking your little islands mind, and making you throw a hissy fit on a bodybuilding(lol) message board.

brb throwing a shrimp on the barbie

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2014, 09:40:00 AM »
It does actually, it inspires right wing rednecks in my own Country who have continually pushed to establish a sick twisted gun culture like America has.  Most of the first worlds sickness can be attributed to the United States, poisoning the rest of the world with it's dysfunctional Cultural hegemony and love of all things perverse and evil.

I was totally with you until you decided to go OTT with that last sentence because at least one of the gun toting queers in this thread won't have the brains to see that you are also trying to get a rise.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2014, 09:42:08 AM »
I guess just dont be so upset that my country is the leader of the first worlds, buttfucking your little islands mind, and making you throw a hissy fit on a bodybuilding(lol) message board.

LOl exactly... being at the top of the pecking order of nations doesn't happen randomly. It's culturally driven, unfortunately being a leading culture comes with being a violent culture. If we were't we wouldn't be where are today. Same as the Romans, Goths and even the British who are now fully pussified.

Australia being a british submissive colony (and still is "constitution" or not), no wonder most have a tail-between-legs mentality. Ingrained in the culture.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2014, 09:44:01 AM »

We don't mind America remaining deluded about it's sense of superiority and place in the world, Australia remains a better country to live in with a higher standard of living than America.  Who would have thought, the Country doing the buttfucking is a shittier place to live.
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2014, 09:49:14 AM »
We don't mind America remaining deluded about it's sense of superiority and place in the world, Australia remains a better country to live in with a higher standard of living than America.  Who would have thought, the Country doing the buttfucking is a shittier place to live.

are you kidding me?

yeah. I live in a shitty place.

I can walk to a great beach, drink a Corona, walk back to my house in three minutes flat. Real shithole I live in.

American IS the premier world power. Its a fact man.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
There are pros and cons of having liberal gun laws.

On one hand, I think it’s important for a man to be able to defend his family and property. At the same time, it makes it far easier for any random crackpot to commit a heinous crime.

As a Brit, I think the pros outweigh the cons. Having said that, I find the obsession with guns some Americans have as being borderline retarded. :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2014, 09:58:11 AM »
Almost any country in the world is great to live in if you have money.
And almost any country in the world is a total shithole if you don't.
 :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2014, 02:58:09 PM »
Almost any country in the world is great to live in if you have money.
And almost any country in the world is a total shithole if you don't.
 :D

Qft

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2014, 04:04:55 PM »
lol @ how easy it is to own an American mind, not only are they afraid of their own shadows, they are terrified of other peoples opinions.  American Citizen = SCARED WITLESS.

you calling others frightened is monster irony.

hey, I dont want people to have guns cause im scurred they might shoot me, but ill turn around and say if they dont want to give up their guns that it's actually THEM thats scared, cause they wont do what I want.

waaaaahhhhh

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2014, 04:39:47 PM »
Horseshit. You arm the staff and not leave them defenseless. It's real simple.

yes lets arm these old and dainty women with guns, they'll be a well trained marksman in no time

E
E