Author Topic: We need a FINAL SOLUTION to the issue of "calories in-out", bulking and "eatbig"  (Read 1570 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
how to eat to get huge muscles ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I concur!

the trainer

I have the solutions just ask your questions and I will reply when I get a chance.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
I varies for everyone. That's my take. You want to continuously grow? Eat just above maintenance needs. I find this difficult to know on a daily basis as we expend diff amount of cals on diff days depending on work load

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I did NAZI this thread coming

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Up the dose until you get so hungry you can't stand it anymore....and then eat a little bit more  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I did NAZI this thread coming

I saw it coming reich away.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
JEW did?

If you think I was blind, you couldnt be fuher from truth.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Anabolichalo rubs a lamp and a genie pops out

"Halo, I can grant you ONE wish. What do you want to wish for?"

Halo says, "Genie, I wish you could make the Holocaust never have happened and save all those poor Jews."

The genie says, "Even with all my great powers, I cannot do that. It is impossible. Make another wish."

So halo says, "Genie, can you make me a great bodybuilder like my idol Ronnie Coleman?"

The genie thinks for a moment and says, "Let me take another look at that Holocaust thing."

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Halo says, "Genie, I wish you could make the Holocaust never have happened and save all those poor Jews."

The genie says, "Even with all my great powers, I cannot do that. It is impossible. Make another wish."

So halo says, "Genie, can you make me a great bodybuilder like my idol Ronnie Coleman?"

The genie thinks for a moment and says, "Let me take another look at that Holocaust thing."

;D ;D ;D ;D 10/10

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Bravo!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I saw it coming reich away.

Yeah noticed some of the 4th REICH MC riders, on the road today  ;)
Kind of very very intriguing bunch on bikes.
Zer guth (or something ?).

Wolfox

• Getbig V

brutal and funny  ;D
A

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Increase calories until you grow. If you start getting too fat, decrease calories or do some cardio. When you stop gaining weight, add more caloires again. When you get to the point that all you gain is fat, look into you drugs and training.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Increase calories until you grow. If you start getting too fat, decrease calories or do some cardio. When you stop gaining weight, add more caloires again. When you get to the point that all you gain is fat, look into you drugs and training.

This is multiple weeks between each iteration. You could also invert this to decrease calories until you don't grow and then gradually add them back.

This is also such conventional wisdom, which we are here trying to find a way around.

The gorilla in the room is the still-clung-to notion of requiring caloric surplus to add muscle and it's unhappy corollary: that a caloric deficit will HALT any new lean tissue growth. THOSE are the principles that are under scrutiny here.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Have you switched our thinking from worrying about grams to what you eat?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Have you switched our thinking from worrying about grams to what you eat?

the ESF principles were a very nasty wake up call :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
A friend's contention that you can't grow in caloric deficit because the excess energetic (carbs, fats) calories are required to run the "muscle building machine" ignores the obvious store of fat and glycogen already present in the body. If the body is already in a carb-depleted state, and theoretically using fat as energy, wouldn't it then stand to reason that enough protein for lean tissue + enough already present bodyfat == new muscle and less bodyfat? This would be at the crux of what No One is advocating, as he appears to be a low-carb kind of guy.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
FINAL SOLUTION = UP YOUR DOSE

That is all. Move along.