Author Topic: 10 outrageous (but true) facts about vaccines  (Read 8010 times)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: 10 outrageous (but true) facts about vaccines
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2014, 07:49:01 PM »
This.

I always get weary when pharmacy companies give away medicine for free, like many do with their flu vaccine. ..... hell, they don't do ANYTHING for free, and they can't make money off healthy people....

Anecdotal, buy my experience the at few years, is that 75% of my coworkers that got vaccinated came down with horrible, horrible flus.

90% of us that did not, didn't get shit. I had not gotten it for years mostly due to laziness, and I haven't had the flu AT ALL since.

Charitable tax write off, also good publicity.  Also educate yourself on "the flu shot" (hint, its different every year and addresses the expected strains)

Don't give too shits about huff post... That "article" references many other legitimate articles.  I'm not wasting my time cut and pasting for the mental midgets who can't make it past two clicks.

You wanna shit your pants read this (sorry it's not musclebear monthly):
http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2013/05/15/ranbaxy-fraud-lipitor/

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2014, 09:03:19 PM »
Yawn. ::)

My mother had polio.  Ask her about vaccines...

As a physician I come come across this BS every day...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2014, 09:12:01 PM »
Sad thing is the people affected most by this are the innocent kids of the retarded CTers.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »
Yawn. ::)

And that's your scientific rebuttal?   ::)
Ψ

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2014, 09:19:26 PM »
And that's your scientific rebuttal?   ::)

Most scientific literature  out there...   Plus the the 50 million humans currently alive from vaccinations.  The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2014, 06:37:46 AM »
In this shocking footage, a top Merck vaccine scientist (Dr. Maurice Hilleman) openly admits the presence of deadly SV40 in Polio vaccines, and bringing the AIDS virus into America through African monkeys.. This guy is the developer of the MMR vaccine for Merck.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2014, 05:43:27 PM »
In this shocking footage, a top Merck vaccine scientist (Dr. Maurice Hilleman) openly admits the presence of deadly SV40 in Polio vaccines, and bringing the AIDS virus into America through African monkeys.. This guy is the developer of the MMR vaccine for Merck.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
anyone who denies this about the sv40 virus either

1. Has never heard of it
2. Has heard of it but don't know the facts
3. Has heard of it knows the facts and denies it
4. Had the heard the facts n knows how fd up Jonas Salk really was in his race to fame and how Americans were knowingly infected (by the manufacturers) with the sv40 (monkey virus) virus from the polio shot  

This is well documented n factual.

As for vaccines in general?  The truth lies somewhere between both radical sides.

I posted a long time ago the book
The virus and the vaccine.

Didn't get much attention here n I Thot at the time it was a Shame since every American should read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Virus-Vaccine-Cancer-Causing-Contaminated-Americans/dp/0312278721/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397349890&sr=1-2&keywords=the+virus+and+the+vaccine

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2014, 05:44:54 PM »
anyone who denies this about the sv40 virus either

1. Has never heard of it
2. Has heard of it but don't know the facts
3. Has heard of it knows the facts and denies it
4. Had the heard the facts n knows how fd up Jonas Salk really was in his race to fame and how Americans were knowingly infected (by the manufacturers) with the sv40 (monkey virus) virus from the polio shot 

This is well documented n factual.

As for vaccines in general?  The truth lies somewhere between both radical sides.

I posted a long time ago the book
The virus and the vaccine.

Didn't get much attention here n I Thot at the time it was a Shane since every American should read it.
Stop being reasonable.

We all know the truth lies at the extreme edges, not somewhere in the middle, ever.

Never.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2014, 07:12:46 AM »
The amount of idiocy in this thread is incredibly shocking... Even for Getbig. If you don't get your kids vaccinated (and that's your choice to make) keep them the fuck away from the normal people. Cause normal people don't want your fucking insanity make THIER kids sick.

That is NOT your choice to make.

Also, go fuck yourselves for allowing your poor kids to get sick and die from shit we cured years ago, like you live in some third world piss poor fucking country. Even better. How about this:

Don't vaccinate your kids... Then move to one of those countries. Get back to us and let us know how that works out for you.

Dumbasses.
$