Author Topic: No wonder Elijah Cummings attacked Issa and kept interfering with hearings  (Read 1047 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/04/09/new-emaisl-show-lois-lerner-fed-information-about-true-the-vote-to-democrat-elijah-cummings-n1822247?utm_source=TopBreakingNewsCarousel&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingNewsCarousel

BREAKING: Emails Show Lois Lerner Fed True the Vote Tax Information to Democrat Elijah Cummings
New IRS emails released by the House Oversight Committee show staff working for Democratic Ranking Member Elijah Cummings communicated with the IRS multiple times between 2012 and 2013 about voter fraud prevention group True the Vote. True the Vote was targeted by the IRS after applying for tax exempt status more than two years ago. Further, information shows the IRS and Cummings' staff asked for nearly identical information from True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht about her organization, indicating coordination and improper sharing of confidential taxpayer information.

Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa, along with five Subcommittee Chairmen are demanding Cummings provide an explanation for the staff inquiries to the IRS about True the Vote and for his denial that his staff ever contacted the IRS about the group.

Although you have previously denied that your staff made inquiries to the IRS about conservative organization True the Vote that may have led to additional agency scrutiny, communication records between your staff and IRS officials – which you did not disclose to Majority Members or staff – indicates otherwise,” the letter to Cummings states. “As the Committee is scheduled to consider a resolution holding Ms. Lerner, a participant in responding to your communications that you failed to disclose, in contempt of Congress, you have an obligation to fully explain your staff’s undisclosed contacts with the IRS."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Dam is breaking.   Typical 95er lies and thug tactics

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What will be Cummings defense?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Maybe this explains why he was protesting so much? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Maybe this explains why he was protesting so much? 

Cumming has always been a liar and a fraud.  Remember when he lied about getting spit on during obamacare? 

F him - I don't give a fuck about his stupid march any longer. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
You guys are all racist!!!!!! The KOCH BROTHERS must be behind this!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Cumming has always been a liar and a fraud.  Remember when he lied about getting spit on during obamacare? 

F him - I don't give a fuck about his stupid march any longer. 

I think that was Emanuel Cleaver?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
You guys are all racist!!!!!! The KOCH BROTHERS must be behind this!!!!

Everything is the Koch brothers.....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Wait, I thought all of this was a made up, phony scandal?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Issa has had this email (and I believe all of Lerner's emails on this matter) for a long time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Issa has had this email (and I believe all of Lerner's emails on this matter) for a long time.

Its called Ace up his sleeve. 

Lerner and Cumming should share a cell

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Its called Ace up his sleeve. 

Lerner and Cumming should share a cell

LOL - don't quit your day job....whatever that actually is

Issa is desperate for attention and this will go nowhere and you'll be left crying yet again

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That is what morons like lurkertheidiot want to believe.

You can see that he doesn't condemn Cummings for breaking rules of conduct but attacks Issa instead.

This is where we are at right now. Where the left condones everything, even wrongdoing within their ranks. Democrat party is the most pathetic political party to ever see the light of day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
That is what morons like lurkertheidiot want to believe.

You can see that he doesn't condemn Cummings for breaking rules of conduct but attacks Issa instead.

This is where we are at right now. Where the left condones everything, even wrongdoing within their ranks. Democrat party is the most pathetic political party to ever see the light of day.

Typical leftist getbigger style....completely ignore the damning content of the OP, and insult the poster instead ;D

jjbones

• Getbig II
He certianly has been passionate that this entire investigation was a waste of time.  Now that we know he is a crook and trying to save his own ass ... makes one wonder about mr not a smidgen ... ?