Author Topic: LMFAO!!!! Cali Docs adding fees to insured to cover for ObamaCare - LOL!!!!!  (Read 2707 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/04/10/knx-1070-report-more-calif-doctors-illegally-charging-insured-patients-extra-fees

LMFAO 

FU every worthless asshole in Cali who voted for democrats and Obama  - every last one of you 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/04/10/knx-1070-report-more-calif-doctors-illegally-charging-insured-patients-extra-fees

LMFAO 

FU every worthless asshole in Cali who voted for democrats and Obama  - every last one of you 

SC, you're clueless if you think doctors adding extra fees is something that's only been happening since ACA. 

(Fuck, back in about 2000 after fixing me up after I accidentally tore the fingernails off of my right and left index fingers, the emergency room sent me home with about 10 bucks worth of extra gauze to re-dress my fingers...and charged me about $125- for it!!)

I liked this guy's comment about this story:

Ronald Phelps • 15 minutes ago
Indeed. The medical system has been corrupted by this sort of cost shifting the for so long and so badly that it doesn't even occur to doctors et al. that they're scamming the system; it's just Business as Usual as far as their concerned. They'll get around Covered California's restrictions on 'office expenses' as well; they'll just find ways to smuggle 'office expenses' onto some covered code, or make some reimbursable pencil whipping "procedure" routine and thump everyone with it, and they'll do it will the complicity of the regulators.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
TwinkBama promised to fix it remember?

SC, you're clueless if you think doctors adding extra fees is something that's only been happening since ACA. 

(Fuck, back in about 2000 after fixing me up after I accidentally tore the fingernails off of my right and left index fingers, the emergency room sent me home with about 10 bucks worth of extra gauze to re-dress my fingers...and charged me about $125- for it!!)

I liked this guy's comment about this story:

Ronald Phelps • 15 minutes ago
Indeed. The medical system has been corrupted by this sort of cost shifting the for so long and so badly that it doesn't even occur to doctors et al. that they're scamming the system; it's just Business as Usual as far as their concerned. They'll get around Covered California's restrictions on 'office expenses' as well; they'll just find ways to smuggle 'office expenses' onto some covered code, or make some reimbursable pencil whipping "procedure" routine and thump everyone with it, and they'll do it will the complicity of the regulators.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
TwinkBama promised to fix it remember?

Obama promised to fix price gouging by doctors?  Link, por favor?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama promised to fix price gouging by doctors?  Link, por favor?

Yes - do your own damn research

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Yes - do your own damn research

He said he'd fix it so that doctors couldn't price gouge "illegally" (as is stated in the article you posted)?

How was he going to do that?  Some kind of mind control?  (I mean, I'll look it up but give me some search terms, lol.)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ah, your idol and personal savior said that ACA would make insurance cheaper. He said families would get $2500 less in premiums.

He said that overall health care WOULD COST LESS!

Why are you bringing up anything that occurred PRE-crapcare? None of that matters as crapcare was SUPPOSED TO CHANGE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR THE BETTER!!!

You know. CHANGE.

You are excusing this because it happened before ACA, but none of that matters since crapcare was supposed to be this great legislation where everyone would be in an insurance coverage utopia.

SO FAR IT HAS MADE EVERYTHING WORSE. INCLUDING RAISING PREMIUMS AT A HIGHER RATE THAN PRE-CRAPCARE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Remember when FagBama complained about surgeons cutting off feet for $ and docs stealing tonsils for extra cash pre obamacare?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Ah, your idol and personal savior said that ACA would make insurance cheaper. He said families would get $2500 less in premiums.

He said that overall health care WOULD COST LESS!

Why are you bringing up anything that occurred PRE-crapcare? None of that matters as crapcare was SUPPOSED TO CHANGE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR THE BETTER!!!

You know. CHANGE.

You are excusing this because it happened before ACA, but none of that matters since crapcare was supposed to be this great legislation where everyone would be in an insurance coverage utopia.

SO FAR IT HAS MADE EVERYTHING WORSE. INCLUDING RAISING PREMIUMS AT A HIGHER RATE THAN PRE-CRAPCARE.

"EVERYTHING" worse? 

You exaggerate, my foreign-born fellow get-bigger with a lot of extreme ideas about how your new country should be run.

What about the folks with pre-existing conditions who couldn't get health insurance.   

How should we compare their situation with that of folks who may now have to pay more for their insurance as a consequence of ACA? 

Do you do it by numbers?  Like if one poor soul is now able to get coverage he couldn't get before, how many people who now have to pay more is that worth? 

Very interested to hear what you have to say about this, since you seem like one of those "rope-ladder" immigrants; Once you've made it here, you're in favor of pulling up the rope because fuck everyone else, right?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"EVERYTHING" worse?  

You exaggerate, my foreign-born fellow get-bigger with a lot of extreme ideas about how your new country should be run.

What about the folks with pre-existing conditions who couldn't get health insurance.  

EVERYTHING IS WORSE!!!

Yes, educate yourself and stop gobbling barry's little nuts.

Higher Premiums....CHECK!!!!

People can't keep their doctors.....CHECK!!!

People find the best specialized hospitals are not covered.....CHECK!!!!

More treatment placed in the hands of nurses instead of a doctor.....CHECK!!!

Already quality of care decreasing because people directed to local clinics.....CHECK!!!!

Hundreds of millions of dollars spent on a faulty website and promotion of a program that insured, at best, 5% of uninsured.....FAILURE CHECK!!!

And on top of that, anyone who doesn't want the insurance, surprising that libtards would support this since they are big ON CHOICE, will get hit with a penalty.  You think that is better than before?

Tell me how many people lost everything and did not get care due to pre-existing conditions before crapcare?  HEHEHEHEEH!! A lot less than libtards claim.

AND WE STILL HAVE THE EMPLOYER MANDATE THAT WILL EVENTUALLY KICK IN. LIBTARDS CAN'T SUSPEND THAT  FOREVER!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMFAO!!!!!   This is the dumbest pos ever to hold any office

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"EVERYTHING" worse?  

Also, your vision and that of libtards of what this country should be is the abnormality here. Not mine.

You are against everything the constitution stands for.

The overreaching by government is what your ilk supports. THAT is what the constitution sought to prevent.

So, get it straight. You and everyone like you are the extremists.

You will be ignored from here on out.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMFAO!!!!!   This is the dumbest pos ever to hold any office

That is racist!!!! ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That is racist!!!!

No - that is the truth - however - lowinfomofo's like the libfags on this site are too blind to the their Kenya lust to see it

RRKore

• Getbig IV
EVERYTHING IS WORSE!!!

Yes, educate yourself and stop gobbling barry's little nuts.

Higher Premiums....CHECK!!!!

People can't keep their doctors.....CHECK!!!

People find the best specialized hospitals are not covered.....CHECK!!!!

More treatment placed in the hands of nurses instead of a doctor.....CHECK!!!

Already quality of care decreasing because people directed to local clinics.....CHECK!!!!

Hundreds of millions of dollars spent on a faulty website and promotion of a program that insured, at best, 5% of uninsured.....FAILURE CHECK!!!

And on top of that, anyone who doesn't want the insurance, surprising that libtards would support this since they are big ON CHOICE, will get hit with a penalty.  You think that is better than before?

Tell me how many people lost everything and did not get care due to pre-existing conditions before crapcare?  HEHEHEHEEH!! A lot less than libtards claim.

AND WE STILL HAVE THE EMPLOYER MANDATE THAT WILL EVENTUALLY KICK IN. LIBTARDS CAN'T SUSPEND THAT  FOREVER!

Try to follow along:  If even 5% of the previously uninsured are now insured, that means that "Everything is worse" is false. 

And please, if you can, assign some sort of value to a person who can now get health coverage due to a pre-existing condition and compare that to the situation of someone who now has to pay more.  Can you do that? 

Kee-rist, even if you do suffer from a lack of empathy, can you at least intellectually understand that some might honestly think that helping the one condition is worth the extra cost to a bunch of others?

RRKore

• Getbig IV

You will be ignored from here on out.

Gottdam, I can smell your pussy from here, lol.