Author Topic: How big are Mark Dugdale's arms?  (Read 16879 times)

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
How big are Mark Dugdale's arms?
« on: January 21, 2006, 03:34:56 AM »
they must only be like 17 inches, they look way small, he's 5ft7, and he competes at like 200 lbs or under  :o

He's juicing to the gills and has arms that small, that is quite poor, he needs at least 3 inches on them, and about 20 or 30 pounds more muscle. If he adds that muscle, and comes in the with same shreddedness and hardness, he'll place in the top 5 at most pro shows :o

He has great wheels, I'll give him that, but on the side poses his arms look like twigs and his back, arms and delts are way small for his wheels  :o

His delts and arms need SERIOUS MASS, I hope he brings them up, then might place in the money  8)

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: How big are Mark Dugdale's arms?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 03:41:45 AM »
I know he's a nice guy and he's cool with people, but man he looks like a little boy onstage next to Gustavo, Martinez and Melvin, he's very poor for a pro bodybuilder, and real small to. The reason he won was because the competition was so WEAK at the 2004 Nationals, we'll never Dugdale's scrawny ass on the Olympia stage, unless he adds SERIOUS MASS to his arms, delts and back, he has to come in at at least 225 lbs, not below 200  :o :o :o

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 03:44:13 AM »
Dugdale may not be a monster but he's hardly a small person.
[img]http://ima

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 03:46:59 AM »
Dugdale may not be a monster but he's hardly a small person.

he is small in places like arms and delts and back, but yeah he'd be jacked for an average guy walking down the street

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 03:48:00 AM »
md looks great!

and your posts suck

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 03:52:08 AM »
yeah he looks good, but he's small and needs SERIOUS MASS, I hope he comes in with at least 20 lbs more muscle at the Ironman and AC  :o

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 04:00:09 AM »
I think he is small BUT awesome. The fact that he does not look like a refridgerator works in his favour. He could ballon up FAST as you say, and lose his main strength, which is his lines, or he could be sensible and play the long game. Impatient bodybuilders are the bane of their own lives.

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 04:06:24 AM »
perhaps bro, man he has sick quads as big as a like Melvin, almost up there with Gus, if he got his upper body up there, he'd be smoking the competition  :o

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 04:14:49 AM »
perhaps bro, man he has sick quads as big as a like Melvin, almost up there with Gus, if he got his upper body up there, he'd be smoking the competition  :o

he would be excellent if that could happen

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 05:08:38 AM »
I know he's a nice guy and he's cool with people, but man he looks like a little boy onstage next to Gustavo, Martinez and Melvin, he's very poor for a pro bodybuilder, and real small to. The reason he won was because the competition was so WEAK at the 2004 Nationals, we'll never Dugdale's scrawny ass on the Olympia stage, unless he adds SERIOUS MASS to his arms, delts and back, he has to come in at at least 225 lbs, not below 200  :o :o :o

DAMN THE BROTHER ON THE RIGHT (BOTTOM PIC) LOOKS LIKE FLEX WHEELER. THATS TONEY FREEMAN RIGHT?  IF HE COMES IN BIGGER THIS YEAR HE COULD SNEAK INTO THE TOP 6 AT THE AC

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 05:35:31 AM »
How do you know he's juiced to the gills.

M1

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 05:45:41 AM »
all pros are juiced to the gills homie  :o

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 06:54:29 AM »

He has great wheels, I'll give him that, but on the side poses his arms look like twigs and his back, arms and delts are way small for his wheels  :o

His delts and arms need SERIOUS MASS, I hope he brings them up, then might place in the money  8)

I'll start by saying that Mark has, IMHO, the best looking physique right now (he's the Lee Labrada of the current generation). Lee Priest is my favorite BBer, but Mark has my favorite body.

With that out of the way, I'm not really argueing about your assessement, however I will say that you are hard to follow. In a previous post you said in reference to Anthony Catanzaro:

"I reckon he'd place 8th at the O, due to his symmetry, beauty, genetics, nice midsection, shape and aesthicism"

How can you say that AC would place top 8th at the "O" (by the way, to qualify for the "O" you must place top 3 at a Pro Show or top 6 at the Arnold) and that Mark would not be good enough to qualify for the "O"? Mark has MUCH more muscle mass than AC. His symmetry, aesthetics and shape are at least as good as AC... his midsection is much better, his conditioning is much much better and beauty is not a factor in bodybuilding (e.g. Dorian, Marcus for example).  Not to mention the total lack of lower body on AC.

So I'll ask the question: How can you say that AC would not only be good enough to qualify for the "O" but to also place in the top 8, while Mark (who is vastly superior) would not even be good enough to qualify? Please explain to me where is the logic in that?

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 06:58:24 AM »
all pros are juiced to the gills homie  :o

Not true. I'll say that all pros use anabolic aids. But not all are abusers. Some actually use dosage that are quite mild. Mark doesn't strike me as an abuser. He's not massive and doesn't exhibit external signs of abuse.

Plus, Mark is a very successful man outside of bodybuilding, so he doesn't need to abuse just so that he can place high in the standings to make money. Mark owns a multi-million dollars food compagny. He also has a beautiful wife and 3 great daughters. Now, that last part has nothing to do with abuse, but in Mark we have a guy who doesn't need to make it big in BBing to earn a good living, who doesn't exhibit external signs of abuse and who has strong family values. Not the typical abuser profile.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2006, 07:15:42 AM »
Not true. I'll say that all pros use anabolic aids. But not all are abusers. Some actually use dosage that are quite mild. Mark doesn't strike me as an abuser. He's not massive and doesn't exhibit external signs of abuse.

Plus, Mark is a very successful man outside of bodybuilding, so he doesn't need to abuse just so that he can place high in the standings to make money. Mark owns a multi-million dollars food compagny. He also has a beautiful wife and 3 great daughters. Now, that last part has nothing to do with abuse, but in Mark we have a guy who doesn't need to make it big in BBing to earn a good living, who doesn't exhibit external signs of abuse and who has strong family values. Not the typical abuser profile.

family values   fake tit jobs and juice   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2006, 07:19:03 AM »
The guy has great physique and is seriously conditioned which make's up for his smaller frame,and 5'6 205 in shape is not small .that's why pro bbing has all extreme's of size and shape's.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2006, 07:25:52 AM »
i cant wait for the day i can say that 17" arms are small, and i bet you do too!  ::)

As for his physique, when you get onstage, win the trophies he has, place in pro shows the way he has THEN you can criticise his physique like you know best.
Scouser on Tour

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2006, 07:31:55 AM »
I'll start by saying that Mark has, IMHO, the best looking physique right now (he's the Lee Labrada of the current generation). Lee Priest is my favorite BBer, but Mark has my favorite body.....

Fully agree with you on Dugdale.

His arms could be a little bigger, but the guy has a superb looking physique, much better looking than many of these, so called, mass monsters.
Lies, damn lies and diets

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2006, 07:48:33 AM »
family values   fake tit jobs and juice   

He's not advocating steroid use by his family....hell, he's not even advocating bb in general for his family....that was his path before he ever had a wife or family.   And boob jobs?  How does that diminish family values?   Women get breast augmentations done for a number of reasons.   

MOS

MOS

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2006, 09:10:33 AM »
Once again M1 wasted web space to express his idiotic opinions. Dugdale looked fucking awesome at the 2004 nationals and and he had a great first year as a pro in my opinion, i believe he finished in the top ten at every show?? Either way he looks great and has plenty of time to bring up his arms a slight bit.
I

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2006, 11:27:07 AM »
Dugdale got screwed at the Ironman 2005, he should of placed a head of titus and kamali

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2006, 01:41:34 PM »
family values = fake tit jobs and juice 
It's true.  I read in the bible.  Genesis 12:2

Basically, it states that breast implants and steroid use are the root of good Christian values.
N

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2006, 01:44:12 PM »
M1 stop wasting everyones time with retarded posts.The next time you're blowing your boyfriend I hope you choke to death.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2006, 02:17:44 PM »
Dugdale has a reasonably successful business, does articles with flex now and then, and i think has a contract with muscletech.  In other words, he doesn't need to win many shows to be successful, financially, spiritually, etc.  Therefore i think she should stick to his guns, no pun intended, and keep the aesthetically pleasing look, something he'll be able to maintain throughout his (longer) life.
:-)

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 03:16:11 PM »
You have to be impressed with a rookie Pro who showed up totally in condition every time. How many good ripped amateurs show up as smooth bigger pros who do NOTHING trying to play the mass game. They forget what got them there in the first place.