Author Topic: trt banned in the ufc  (Read 899 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
trt banned in the ufc
« on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:55 PM »
Now that trt is banned in the ufc what is going to happen to guys like Vitor Belfort, Bigfoot Silva, Dan Henderson, Frank Mir etc...? Personally I had no problem with the trt loophole. Seeing some of the older legends perform at such a high level kept thing more interesting.

I wonder what "supplements" fighters will turn too. There has to be some designers out there that slip through the cracks of testing. Balco had numerous top athletes on potent aas stacks until someone dropped a dime on them.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: trt banned in the ufc
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 04:24:39 PM »
Now that trt is banned in the ufc what is going to happen to guys like Vitor Belfort, Bigfoot Silva, Dan Henderson, Frank Mir etc...? Personally I had no problem with the trt loophole. Seeing some of the older legends perform at such a high level kept thing more interesting.

I wonder what "supplements" fighters will turn too. There has to be some designers out there that slip through the cracks of testing. Balco had numerous top athletes on potent aas stacks until someone dropped a dime on them.

They're gonna have to have their camps overseas like overeem in thailand.
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »
I think that Bigfoot is the only guy that will still be good. The others will retire.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 04:30:26 PM »
I would see if I could use test suspension until a few weeks before the fight and then bridge with some gh.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »
I would see if I could use test suspension until a few weeks before the fight and then bridge with some gh.

No Punjabi fighters in UFC,  :'(

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 07:24:58 PM »
It's a crock all these fighters need hormone replacement like they have an illness they have to medicate. They are doing it to improve performance to state the obvious.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 08:42:23 PM »
they'll overturn it.

ppl complain and say "well, if you're body is breaking down and 'needs' trt, then it's time to retire"

well, by that same logic, every fighter who injures his ACL and needs surgery should retire as well, as surgery isn't "natural".

hell, TRAINING at all isn't natural, they should ban that as well... because the best fighters should come out of the womb with an innate ability, right?

find out what constitutes 'out of competition' as far as testing is concerned, and use fast acting stuff.

you can do just fine with test suspension and gh.