Author Topic: Anadrol while cutting?  (Read 9546 times)

Oly15

• Getbig III
Anadrol while cutting?
« on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:32 PM »
I would not be taking anadrol to actually cut down because im at or below 10% but what I do want to do is gain weight but stay lean. Dbol obviously is not an option but anadrol im considering.

Something like

1-6 drol 50-75 mg
1-10 test 400 mg
1-10 deca 400-600 mg

I have never taken drol and dont know what it will do to me so what should I expect? How does it behave for someone with low bodyfat?
People who have run drol and test or drol and something else chime in. I dont want the esfitness cycles with 20 compounds lol

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: Anadrol while cutting?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 02:11:12 AM »
I ran pharmacy grade anadrol at 100 mgs before every workout (usually 6 days a week), along with 500 mgs of test, and a low dose of npp and mast prop. I was very lean at the start and while on the anadrol (about 6 weeks) I was the biggest and strongest I have ever been in my life. Although my abs were watery, the rest of my body was just big and full. My veins and pumps at the gym were insane. And the best part was that as soon as I stopped the anadrol, I lost like ten lbs of what seemed to be just water and I was more ripped than I have ever been.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 02:59:03 AM »
drol is great when cutting down.

most I know dont' get puffy from drol the way you do with dbol... makes me suspect what ppl are taking thinking is 50mg drol, is actually 25mg dbol.. anyways...

with drol, in my experience personally, and those I train, you stay fuller and harder.. like you hold water 'inside' the muscle, as opposed to sub-q (like with dbol).. also stay vascular.

I've never had noticeable effects when used pre-workout, however.

'offseason' big and puffy - test, deca/npp, dbol
'picture time' hard and separated - test, tren, drol

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 08:39:35 AM »
Thanks guys. I think I'm going to give it a go. I liked how it worked for you Zero, the gains you described are exactly what im looking for.

Esfitness, thats what i want is that puffy bubbly look to the muscles, fullness all the time, but not at the cost of blurring my lines etc.

Going to give it a run and let you guys know how it goes!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
try 1/2 a tab an hour or so before a workout, it will minimize the water retention and still give you a good strength boost and work tolerance increase .. so you can lift more and lift heavier than usual in a deficit. Which in theory should allow you to hang onto a little more muscle.

Obviously most of the strength and work-load boost come from water and RBC increases but I found I was very strong off even using it as a 'pre workout'

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 06:43:38 PM »
Never had any "bad water" with anadrol. My favorite oral along with winstrol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »
In got to my leanest bf% ever by using Drol in my stack......good stuff if diet is in order.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 03:41:45 PM »
keep in mind the neg sides of anadrol are overblown when it comes to the dosages most bbers consider 'high'.

bbers freak out about using 150mg/day of drol, yet if you read the lit on drol the therapeutic dosages used for legit medical reasons are more than double that dose for 3x as long as most bbers use it for.

if I recall correctly, after doing the math (dosages were based on mg/kg bw) a 70lb child with anemia would be recommended to take 300-450mg/day for a MINIMUM of 9 months.

that's a SICK child using that much... and otherwise HEALTHY bbers freak out about using 150mg for no more than 2 months.

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 09:03:54 PM »
Anadrol 50 was the first drug that Dr. Kerr put me on back in the day. Strength and body weight gains were incredible. Diet dictated fat/water versus muscle increase. Interesting drug, but a little scary as it was very very fast acting.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »
watery mid section (not fat), full everywhere