Author Topic: steinmetz arguably smartest man ever right up there with tesla deformity  (Read 3627 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

you know i could explain this from all sorts of angles of how this is a prime example of how to overcome adversity. not only overcome it but just anihlate it and redefine it, not taking the dumb route when you hit a wall or face and obstacle , cant lose fat, cant gain muscle, ponder steroids, ponder just eat more meat, ponder again hmm maybe not enough meat, eating more meat, still not happy eating more meat, thinking about roids to win your prize, hmm maybe a day off now, hmm maybe train twice a day ect

people here and bodybuilders fall in a certain patter of looks only but acheive nothing

look at this man he didnt focus on looks or deformity he saw what could be acheived in life , he excelled in what weve never even attempted. let this be a life lesson, a tounge in cheek sign, not only was this man good but he was the best and he worked with less

learn more about the great stienmetz here, a greatness like him wouldnt be caught dead trying to get along with everyone and make jokes like many do here, only true great people hone in on there skills to develope new skills and so on

A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Does he even lift, bro?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Does he even lift, bro?
i guess my post didnt make any sense how much more clear to i have to be  ::)

youre wasting your time with these attempts at humor bro, since we are friends and bros you should follow my lead bro. i know it is difficult to part ways with old habits , it feels better to be new again
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
steinmetz was a beast at mathmatics, einstein was nothing compared to him it is funny and mysterious but also predictable why einstein was the poster boy of science, his work didnt tell 1 percent of the mathmatical story steinmetz did or have 1 percent of tesla's brain wich was more ideas and inventions stienmetz could break down tesla magnificent ideas and inventions into pure math that would be truly sickening to any mortal man
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
steinmetz was a beast at mathmatics, einstein was nothing compared to him it is funny and mysterious but also predictable why einstein was the poster boy of science, his work didnt tell 1 percent of the mathmatical story steinmetz did or have 1 percent of tesla's brain wich was more ideas and inventions stienmetz could break down tesla magnificent ideas and inventions into pure math that would be truly sickening to any mortal man

No way, Einstein's work is incredibly profound.  So simple and seemingly obvious, yet nobody ever thought of it before.  Very little calculations involved in the discovery of his theories of relativity, mostly thought-experiments and logic.... and yet he was able to show that any mass has a HUGE potential for energy. 

Do yourself a big favor and read his own explanation of his theories of relativity, and how he came to them.  Start with the special theory of relativity first.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Complete text here:  http://www.bartleby.com/173/

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
No way, Einstein's work is incredibly profound.  So simple and seemingly obvious, yet nobody ever thought of it before.  Very little calculations involved in the discovery of his theories of relativity, mostly thought-experiments and logic.... and yet he was able to show that any mass has a HUGE potential for energy.  

Do yourself a big favor and read his own explanation of his theories of relativity, and how he came to them.  Start with the special theory of relativity first.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Complete text here:  http://www.bartleby.com/173/
he got all his equations from steinmetz and heavyside, einstein was good at "cut and paste"

einstein was wrong after all watch the video listen carefully fascinating stuff
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
pro bullshitter and crackpot...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

heavy square head capable of much math
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Hats off to him.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Seems too gimpy to ever have lifted. All I'm saying.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Wider than Heath

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A